It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Camera UFOs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Inconclusive is my decision..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just say you managed to capture footage of a craft that could only logically be considered;
A) An ET craft/ship
B) Some form of military technology.

First up......you would backup the originals(give a copy to family members) and post to youtube.

Posting on youtube, you would put a name, location, date, time, compression, etc.

Why wouldn't you?

As soon as you post something so profound on a medium such as youtube, all credibility flies out the door when it is posted with little or no description.

Why would it be considered fraudulent to have multiple sighting videos posted by the same account?

Have you seen how these people operate?

They pinch other peoples work and post it as their own. They remove any kind of negative feedback and use the videos to generate $$$ with advertising revenue.

Lets be completely honest.

If a legitimate UFO video is posted on a medium such as youtube. It won't be an account with multiple UFO videos.

It will be posted by some regular guy/girl and it will go viral instantly.

Every news service in the world will jump on it (UFO's - like sex - sells) as it is an easy grab at ratings.

Look at the chicken & bread alien hoax from Russia last year. Within 2 days of the story being released, it had crossed the globe via MSM.

I have no doubt as to the existence of alien life forms.

Statistically speaking though....even if they do exist and have evolved technologically....it is very unlikely that we will ever meet them.

edit on 19/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin
I'm not disagreeing that their are bad youtubers that are just out to make a buck on other peoples UFO videos. If you know the hoaxers, stay away from em. I try to. I'm saying you don't know from where or who a credible video might come. Having multiple UFO videos on your account does not make you one of the bad youtubers. Not putting a good description, time, date, all that junk, might make you look a little suspicious, thats true. You are saying, in other words, just having an interest in UFOs makes it impossible that you could ever post a legit video or even present evidence of such. It is possible for someone interested because anyone could catch that evidence, just as it is possible that some one could catch it with out having an interest in the subject. Not everyone wants to make youtube bad. I know you can't trust e everything you see on it but that doesn't mean legit videos aren't there. Real evidence may already be there, you can't be lazy and say there are so many fakes you're not even going to try searching. Why even care to post on sites like this if that is the attitude. Its too hard to find them so we'll just say they're all fakes or the poster gets paid, don't watch it. Apathy.
TXML

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The first vid has been pulled by youtube because the poster had been a naughty boy...say no more

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

So your saying that because the YTer was shut down for copyright infringement it invalidates the video he copied from original source?

Seriously?

Talk about embracing ignorance

:shk:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Damn, beat me to it mate

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
hello,

I would like to forward the following information to abovetopsecret. thanks.

imagingdevices.blogspot.com...

twitter.com/#!/fdjslkfjsdlkfjg

p.s. there was a section in the forums on government documents. is it still there.
edit on 29-4-2012 by fjdslkfdjsklfj because: link appearance

top topics

<< 1   >>

join