It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcano Activity in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This has been going on for a little while now, but people are reporting that its getting more "awake" each day and I believe its on the verge of an eruption. You know them Latina all huddled up into one area just squeeze the place until it erupts, they just squeeze and squeeze and BOOM. Eruption.

Description:
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Map:
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

I saw an article about this yesterday.

I think it was aol news or yahoo news or something like that. It caught my eye because of the earthquake activity in the area.

Hope she doesn't blow.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

am i misunderstanding or are you being racist?

link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I hope she doesn't blow either. But the Earthquake activity seems to have spawned activity in many volcanoes around the globe.

link   

Originally posted by snapoutofit

am i misunderstanding or are you being racist?

No , what?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

i dont understand the comment about latinos and squeezing and what it has to do with volcanic activity?

sorry if im missing the obvious...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by snapoutofit

Maybe someone else can inform you. I will drink my coffee

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

LOL, sure, let me try:

Despite the fact that all of the humans in Mexico couldn't hold a candle to the long-term effects of the 200,000 lbs of space dust and debris that the Earth collects every day, the OP is under the belief that having a lot of people living in one place will actually squeeze the magma right out of the ground from miles and miles and miles below them.

Is that about right?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

LOL, sure, let me try:

Despite the fact that all of the humans in Mexico couldn't hold a candle to the long-term effects of the 200,000 lbs of space dust and debris that the Earth collects every day, the OP is under the belief that having a lot of people living in one place will actually squeeze the magma right out of the ground from miles and miles and miles below them.

Is that about right?

Sure that could be it

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i was going to find that funny then i remember i hate cats. If the zombie apocalypse happens it will be because of them, armageddon outta here!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
i was going to find that funny then i remember i hate cats. If the zombie apocalypse happens it will be because of them, armageddon outta here!!!!!!!!

I need to raise awarness of catnip addiction!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I don't understand why you won't clarify your statement about latina?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Surprise, not one latina country on the list.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FenderWolf
This has been going on for a little while now, but people are reporting that its getting more "awake" each day and I believe its on the verge of an eruption. You know them Latina all huddled up into one area just squeeze the place until it erupts, they just squeeze and squeeze and BOOM. Eruption.

I think you failed spectacularly at teh funneh, since no one can figure out WTF you were trying to gun for there.

With regards to the volcano, it happens. It's not an extinct volcano, therefore, it will erupt again as it has in the past. If it's closely connected to recent tectonic stresses, it may make a bigger mess than it has previously, but it remains to be seen. Quite literally a wait & see scenario.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Go here to see LIVE webcam from the Mt. Popo volcano:

www.cenapred.unam.mx...

new topics

top topics

join