It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Dick Clark dead or did he go into 2012 hiding?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

and no one is claiming he is alive and headed for his bunker.

Except for you...

So with this logic, when the end of the world comes in 2012, there will be a bunch of rich businessmen, perhaps politicians, a handful of celebrities, and perhaps a few scientists spared in a bunker?

Pray tell...who will they sell their products to, govern, perform for, or experiment on when the "all clear" is given?

Each other? That would be a site to see wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well i don't believe dick is dead.

He just went home like elvis did.

Just ask will smith.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He's dead Jim.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
is he going to command sub-Sector 4b? is that why they would save Dick Clark from the apocolypse?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
No but we might need to worry when you go into hiding Stereologist

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
heh, the old ones don't have to waste $$ on clones,

they can just stage their own elder death and go 60 feet under.,

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I inadvertently predicted his death on my Facebook status on New Years Eve

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
There have been so many claims that people were not dead or retiring, but were making an excuse to head for 2012 shelters.

How many times have people claimed that Obama was in or near Denver to go to the presidential disaster shelter?

How many business people have been claimed to be retiring to head to safe zones?

How many dead celebrities have been claimed to be alive and well and headed to a bunker?

Here is America's "oldest teenager" and no one is claiming he is alive and headed for his bunker.

If disaster is coming why are people no longer watching to see if the "rats are jumping ship?"

Wow, the world will be filled with stoggy, old people when the shtf. They're the only ones getting in the bunkers. I'm kinda glad I wont be joining them. I am not young but I like having young people around to offer up new ideas. The New World will be just like the old world but without teenagers.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This thread surprise me coming from you Stereologist :p

first it is way to much early
and why dead ... a long vacation is a good excuse
lying to the world that he is dead ... to hide till 2012 pass

ilogical to me

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I inadvertently predicted his death on my Facebook status on New Years Eve

I liked DC, wish there were more of the same, enthusiastic about life and people and what was happening, maybe made the odd joke in a similar vein as yours, except I don't see it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100

hee...hee..

You know, in most deaths of a well known person I'd cringe and think that cartoon was pretty cold blooded. For Dick Clark though? I'll bet he's looking down and getting a pretty good laugh himself. For this guy, that just fits so well.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

My question is why people have made such claims in the past. I am not saying that this is what happened. Rather I am saying this is what has been claimed many times in the past in this forum and I wonder why the same is not being claimed now.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
Seeing as he won't be counting down 2013, I have to wonder if the Mayan were right.

Eh, don't believe that. Even tho Dick Clark is gone, we'll still have a New Years.

It just won't be......Rockin'.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Dick Clark is dead.

The only rich person whom I believed faked their death in recent memory is Enron's Kenneth Lay. Not for any 2012 predictions, just to escape imprisonment for committing fraud.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

It wasn't terribly "rockin'" last time around...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
Well i don't believe dick is dead.

He just went home like elvis did.

Just ask will smith.

If you want to know what really happened to Elvis watch "Bubba Hotep".

Bubba Hotep:

Seriously though, with Dick Clark dead, now i'm starting to get a little worried about that 2012 Mayan stuff.
edit on 21-4-2012 by KaiserSoze because: My great granddad was a terrible Elvis impersonator.. There wasn't much call for it in 1927.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join