Is Dick Clark dead or did he go into 2012 hiding?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
There have been so many claims that people were not dead or retiring, but were making an excuse to head for 2012 shelters.

How many times have people claimed that Obama was in or near Denver to go to the presidential disaster shelter?

How many business people have been claimed to be retiring to head to safe zones?

How many dead celebrities have been claimed to be alive and well and headed to a bunker?

Here is America's "oldest teenager" and no one is claiming he is alive and headed for his bunker.

If disaster is coming why are people no longer watching to see if the "rats are jumping ship?"

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The guy was old, He had a full life. I think he's dead and it's not some conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ya, he looked like a dead guy on mechanical wires at the New Year's eve show this year. My wife almost cried everytime they showed him. He didn't even look real. All made up with make up, and looking like he was propped up in his chair. Pretty sure he really is dead.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Nawwww....they're just upgrading his firmware to Dick 2.0.

On a more serious note, he lived a long, full life. His heart was bad. Another icon gone.

-TS

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think Dick Clark is definitely no longer with us.
I have , however , entertained the thought many , many times that dying celebrities/rich people in the media have
gone into hiding. It started when Brittany Murphy passed away.

Then again , maybe they just passed away.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yeah...I thought that was creepy too...When I first saw him on NYE I didn't know what was wrong with him..I thought maybe he had been drinking--

Pretty sure he is dead..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Seeing as he won't be counting down 2013, I have to wonder if the Mayan were right.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Gone into hiding for 2012.

It's a particularly strange day on ATS today.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Don't be stupid; Dick Clarke has had health issues for quite some time aka slewed his words etc - thats a marker for an on coming stroke/heart attack!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
I think Dick Clark is definitely no longer with us.
I have , however , entertained the thought many , many times that dying celebrities/rich people in the media have
gone into hiding. It started when Brittany Murphy passed away.

Then again , maybe they just passed away.

I work in the field where I am all too familiar with these prescription drug overdoses. It is so easy for it to happen. Brittany Murphy, Heath Ledger, and many, many others, to the tune of 7 people every day just in Florida!

Pandemic of Prescription Drugs

There are some very easy to obtain lethal combinations, and people can take the prescribed dosages and still die accidentally. It is a very scary situation in the Pain Med industry right now. Unfortunately Brittany Murphy is really dead. I can't watch King of the Hill anymore. I hate watching shows with dead celebrities. I was happy to see Charlie Sheen has a new show coming out though! He is back from the dead.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't think it took any conspiracy for Dick Clark. The poor man suffered a devstating stroke and I'm really amazed he lived so long after that event. He was a class act though and led a full life. There are few in society who really touched lives across generations, ages and genres. He did though. His Times Square tradition made him known to those who didn't know him for earlier and bigger things he did.

He was one of the greats... Another one passed.

Rest In Peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I heard the last thing Dick Clark said before his death was "5 ,4 ,3, 2, 1,"

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
are you just really really bored or are you serious with this?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
A year ago this was a hot topic. Now it is no longer a consideration.

What has changed?

A while back it was suggested that Gary Coleman was one of the elite going into hiding. I posted a photo of what I suggested was his monogrammed coffin that had been a gift from one of his adoring fans. It was a photo of a Coleman cooler.

Don't you think it is a bit odd for one of the lines of evidence used to support 2012 ideas being tossed away? There had been such vocal support for the idea and now there is nothing."

Maybe he was turning into one of the zombie for the zombie apocalypse that had also been proposed? Maybe that's why he looked and talked like one of the living dead.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Gary Coleman I could see, but I think Dick Clark just "dropped the ball".

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Maybe Dick and Ryan Seacrest will be counting down the December 21, 2012 apocalypse

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
I heard the last thing Dick Clark said before his death was "5 ,4 ,3, 2, 1,"

quickly wandering through as I make my way back to underbelly, that was a good chuckle there.

Ahh, imaginations of Jack Palance, on his death bed... "I'm dead.. Believe it..... or not."

comes to mind from this, but still, RIP old guy, even I as a non US citizen remember you from when I was a kid.

sad, also one of the guys from Men At Work died today also, the flautist who created a bit of a stir last year with the tune sounding like Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree.

sad, weird, strange day indeed. i hope we only have 1 a year if that.
edit on 19-4-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

hee...hee..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yeah, come on, the guy died. He looked beyond awful this last year for his appearance at New Years Rockin Eve....

He was old and lived a long full life.

82 year old people die all the time. There is no realisitic reason to think there is any kind of conspiracy going on. He died.

Very sad....But he died.

<<   2 >>

join