ATS RECAP

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I know this is a introduction forum but hear me out. Where o where has the ATS RECAP gone have they run out of content or has brian and his crew of misfits dropped of the planet. We need answers people lol.

Regards and take care out there




posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sneeze100
 


Hmm, just a couple of hours ago now a new show emerged..




posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I still see ATS RECAP on the main page.

After the kerfuffle thats gone on today, I wouldn't be surprised if things started getting a bit slow, there are a lot of pretty weird people around who might be a little upset with the place.

And not all of them don't know what IP address is or how to actually do a tracert or whois.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh
 


I just logged in this morn with coffee in hand...what's a kerfuffle, and what's been going on that I missed....TIA

Des



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against
 


I think this is being hosted on youtube and not ATS? not sure but I can't see it on ATS and I have no idea about a kerfuffle.

and anyway... all those people bitching about the recaps should just STFU cos there are People who have issues reading and seeing and need to listen to them so STFU STFU



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz
 


Yeah I'm subscribed to the ATS account and they're still showing up there. Not sure why they're not being uploaded to ATS but either way, Recap shows are being made still which is good, in my opinion.

Not sure what "kerfuffle" went on as well. Probably just more people complaining about something they don't even have to watch I assume...



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
ATS Recap isn't made for those who like to trash it. It's made for us, who enjoy it. Some people will gripe about anything, because that's who they are. Sometimes, I try to imagine what their home life is like...then I hit myself soundly on the head to shake those thoughts out......

Thanks for the explanations...I like that word kurfuffle....need to find a use for it....

Des



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by mainidh
 


I just logged in this morn with coffee in hand...what's a kerfuffle, and what's been going on that I missed....TIA

Des


lol


ker·fuf·fle/kərˈfəfəl/
Noun: A commotion or fuss.




Oh the usual, someone said ATS is a CIA front, got banned, started getting others to question why, have the fact presented to them and the thread closed, so they open a new thread asking the same questions... it gets closed, so they start another thread asking why, and why they've been warned, they get told, thread gets closed, so they start a new one, and so on and so on, till the point a number of people were getting warnings and they've been here for over 7 years, unaware of why....

Bit of a spanner in the works but it seems to have died down now.

In fact, it is a bit of a fizzer now, I got all ready for a good thursday nights PPV style match on ATS, but it seems I'll just be rewatching old Underbelly for my grizzley fix


As for ATS Recap, I dunno where it was supposed to be, but it's where I've always avoided it



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by Rising Against
 


I think this is being hosted on youtube and not ATS? not sure but I can't see it on ATS and I have no idea about a kerfuffle.

and anyway... all those people bitching about the recaps should just STFU cos there are People who have issues reading and seeing and need to listen to them so STFU STFU





Saw your thread Thurisaz, I feel sad for you... I have shocking eyesight at the best of times, and my glasses are so scratched it's worse to use them. Nothing to comp[are however, not by a long shot. Always had probs with my eyes, red/green colour blind, and now it's like cotton balls are stuffed in there most of the time. Goes well with the tinnitus.

But I would rather listen to the goonies on n transister radio than that


But thats just me... lol.

I hope things do not go as bad as you expect, but.. I know from having read around you have a lot of people around here I've seen who will be there for you.

Pete.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by Thurisaz
 


Yeah I'm subscribed to the ATS account and they're still showing up there. Not sure why they're not being uploaded to ATS but either way, Recap shows are being made still which is good, in my opinion.

Not sure what "kerfuffle" went on as well. Probably just more people complaining about something they don't even have to watch I assume...


Umm no.. was nothing to do with recap.

This is why the mods made every effort to can those threads, so the normal people wouldnt have to bother with it.

Sorry I mentioned it now.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh
 


Well, like I said, I didn't know what went on and I was just assuming.


..From experience it seems all people want to do now is complain about the shows and attack those involved with it personally.. No one's even forcing them to watch as well.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)





new topics
 
2

log in

join