It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BANK throw elderly couple out on street

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Brought a tear to my eye!

This is why people hate cops because the ignorantly and blindly enforce theft and tyranny This is a universal thing not just Ireland. Why oh why do people let the banks pit them against each other and goddamn cops and officials participate in this thinking they are immune. Who do you think they will be coming for after they have used you to enforce tyranny on the people?

I am sure some cop will come on here and claim well if they just paid their bill. You ignorant fools every mortgage is a fraud there is no money the banks did not loan you money they created it out of thin air and got you to sign your life away for it while they made millions off your promissory notes.

This happening all over the world as we speak and people are still divided brainwashed and ignorant... Sigh makes me sick to see this disgusting ignorance play out daily!

This is what the IRA should be fighting!

edit on 19-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Okay, I'm lost and confused here folks. We're all watching a video that, in isolation, is a very touching and even infuriating display of police force for enforcing an eviction. It's ugly and if they were people worthy of a tear from my eye, they would get it.

Please just look a little more at WHO we're shedding a tear for. By having admitted they were heavy players..Millions and millions of Euro's worth of player..in the Irish Real Estate Market and speculation they *ARE* the problem, not the poor victims in need of a solution. Yesterday THEY were the ones ordering this done to tenants who call THESE TWO their landlords. Now the Landlords get bounced out on their own butts for not paying THEIR landlord? Aww... I'd feel sorry if I wasn't watching more money hit the curb than I'll make in a lifetime here.

If George Soros weren't the household name he is today and HIS sorry butt were being throw out as simply a nameless toad among the SUPER wealthy...would we hear reasons to feel sorry for HIM too??

I DO have sympathy and plenty of it for people who are really hurting in these times. Heck, in many ways, I number myself among that side of life right now. I'll save my tears for those who deserve them though. I'll never shed a tear for people who CAUSE so many tears by their OWN actions..then get a dose of their own in the end.

This isn't sad...this is poetic justice I see in the video. Lets enjoy the RARE moment we actually see a 1% type get their comeuppance and I only wish it wasn't someone SO low in that order of things.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

So, in actuality, it is the banks' fault. If there hadn't been the leveraging and financial cooking the books by several different sets, which made the numbers appear very high and, quite naturally, lured people away, then the rest wouldn't have had to follow.

The root of this mess largely rests with banks. In some cases they trumped numbers to keep clients, in other cases the committed outright fraud against investors, in others they lent to people that they should have known better than to lend to.

No the ratings agencies set the risk factor on the derivitives not the banks.

The fed lowered the standards. To pump up the economy

The ratings companies feared losing business if they rated them sub par. They were safe last week, why not this week?

The banks feared losing profits by not trading the derivitives.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
THE REAL STORY:

This 71 year old sold a very profitable business in Germany back in 2004 worth millions. He moved back to Ireland and invested in property. He bought a house in one of the most expensive areas of Ireland. He also bought many rental properties. At his age he was given a large mortgage because he had the colleratal.

Things got tough in Ireland BUT this couple:
Have no children or dependants
Have many investment properties all rented out
Were given the reposession order 2 years ago
Have not made a payment in 3 years
Refused to move into 1 of their other properties as they are all rented out!!

This couple are greedy and playing the system. They make a joke of people who have the REAL problems of losing their ONLY house and feed their families.

This video is a set up by the couple to get sympthay and nothing more.

Its the likes of these people who have ruined Ireland. They make my blood boil. So before you dry your tears for them think of people who ARE real victims and not just greedy actors.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador
THE REAL STORY:

This 71 year old sold a very profitable business in Germany back in 2004 worth millions. He moved back to Ireland and invested in property. He bought a house in one of the most expensive areas of Ireland. He also bought many rental properties. At his age he was given a large mortgage because he had the colleratal.

Things got tough in Ireland BUT this couple:
Have no children or dependants
Have many investment properties all rented out
Were given the reposession order 2 years ago
Have not made a payment in 3 years
Refused to move into 1 of their other properties as they are all rented out!!

This couple are greedy and playing the system. They make a joke of people who have the REAL problems of losing their ONLY house and feed their families.

This video is a set up by the couple to get sympthay and nothing more.

Its the likes of these people who have ruined Ireland. They make my blood boil. So before you dry your tears for them think of people who ARE real victims and not just greedy actors.

Do you have some proof of this?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Okay, I'm lost and confused here folks. We're all watching a video that, in isolation, is a very touching and even infuriating display of police force for enforcing an eviction. It's ugly and if they were people worthy of a tear from my eye, they would get it.

Please just look a little more at WHO we're shedding a tear for. By having admitted they were heavy players..Millions and millions of Euro's worth of player..in the Irish Real Estate Market and speculation they *ARE* the problem, not the poor victims in need of a solution. Yesterday THEY were the ones ordering this done to tenants who call THESE TWO their landlords. Now the Landlords get bounced out on their own butts for not paying THEIR landlord? Aww... I'd feel sorry if I wasn't watching more money hit the curb than I'll make in a lifetime here.

If George Soros weren't the household name he is today and HIS sorry butt were being throw out as simply a nameless toad among the SUPER wealthy...would we hear reasons to feel sorry for HIM too??

I DO have sympathy and plenty of it for people who are really hurting in these times. Heck, in many ways, I number myself among that side of life right now. I'll save my tears for those who deserve them though. I'll never shed a tear for people who CAUSE so many tears by their OWN actions..then get a dose of their own in the end.

This isn't sad...this is poetic justice I see in the video. Lets enjoy the RARE moment we actually see a 1% type get their comeuppance and I only wish it wasn't someone SO low in that order of things.

I agree with you 100%!! I have no sympathy for this couple. I'm bitter and rightly so and I won't apologise for it! As for the sobbing and sniffling in the background and the highly dramatic 'Leave him alone!!', if it hadn't been so nauseating I may have even laughed a little (yes, very bitter!!). The only unfortunate thing about this incident is that this couple are quite low in the grand 1% scheme of things, and those that don't even deserve a gutter to sleep in are still tucked up roasty toasty in their beds, without a care in the world.

But hey, at least they've done some good getting the 99% and the 1% to come together.

Excuse me while I stab my eye with a blunt pencil to produce tears

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance

So because these folks can afford to pay the extortion its ok to enforce extortion and tyranny on them... Geeze how ignorant can people be.... Sigh! Mortgages are fraud period it does not matter if you own 20 homes or 1. You people are still divided by the brainwashing that because these folks are not destitute they must be evil rich people and deserve to be put out of their house and have their money stolen etc...

edit on 20-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join