It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell speaks with a casualty of Area 51??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I wish...........SOMEONE could splain to me HOW EXACTLY this was 'just some hoax' when it was on Sept 11...4 years PRIOR to the NYC 9-11? Thats just way to big of a coincidence for me to believe it was some 'semi good hoax'......

I am thinking it was real as the nose on your face and is the KEY reason for Art Bells immigration to the Philipenes. There are all kinds of hushed rumors about how much EXTREME trouble Art was getting from BIG BROTHER for 'some reason' and he has packed it all up and moved shop and now does his show from those Asian Islands.....YA YA he married a young lovely Philipene woman but I bet you that was just a byproduct of feeling FORCED right out of the US of A.

GoreGrinder THANKS for bringing this back up.....I really wanted to hear the unadulterated version.
Scary scary stuff IMO. ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!!!

[edit on 31-10-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
There are all kinds of hushed rumors about how much EXTREME trouble Art was getting from BIG BROTHER for 'some reason' and he has packed it all up and moved shop and now does his show from those Asian Islands.....YA YA he married a young lovely Philipene woman but I bet you that was just a byproduct of feeling FORCED right out of the US of A.

Art lives in Pahrump again now. you can listen to him tonight on Coast when he'll be doing the annual ghost to ghost show.

jimbo

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Although it may very well have been a hoax, I'm sure vastly superior extradimentional aliens could control his mind to make him call back, or even replicate his voice.
He may have sounded the same in his confession, but I didn't think he sounded the same grammatically.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Go to youtube and watch SURVIVING 2012 PLANET X, all parts. Thats a good starting point of what disasters he claims the government are aware will happen all over the globe soon. I believe the date 15th may 2009 is when it will be visible to people who dont have mega telescopes. Then people will panic like sheep, too late. Always ask questions, the information is out there and if you are sincerely looking it will come to you in the right order you need to know. A lot of people already know whats going on. Its only when you have all the pieces of the puzzle you can make an objective opinion. Keep looking.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I do not believe it was a 'preplanned' type of satellite outage.
During the call, when it went out, it wasn't immediately gone!
If you listen, before the connection is all the way lost, Art says "discharge" and the guy says "I was getting" before it's completely gone and you can't hear their conversation anymore.
This leads me to think that it wasn't someone, govt or Art, just turning off the connection, because it didn't just go off immediately, you know what I'm saying here?
This seems more like the satellite really did go out of place in it's Earth lock or orbit or whatever.....
Which leads us back to the whole idea of it being a coincidence.
It would be an extremely strange coincidence for the satellite to just fall out of place for no reason, during the middle of this particular call.
It seems more like the satellite ITSELF was sabotaged.
But this is just from my observation.

I have watched the video of the 'tether' from the spaceship STS-75 where there are a bunch of weird 'UFO's' flying around this tether that flew away from the shuttle or whatever.
The idea of those creatures, since they are supposedly extra-dimensional and can only be seen in certain videotapes, rematerialize out of thin air, etcetc
Seems to match up EXTREMELY well with the frantic caller's claim.
And, if so, it seems entirely plausible to me that one of these weird extra dimensional creatures could have just gone to the satellite and shoved it.
lol.
But maybe I don't know enough about what happens when a satellite loses transmission... it would seem to me, though, that if you turned off the satellite connection, it would just immediately turn off the transmission, without leaving any little clips of sound behind.

As for this guy's claim... well, it makes sense.
Think about Katrina and Ike.
Did you guys know that the govt stopped people from flying over the scene of Hurricane Ike because there were supposedly dead bodies floating around in the water??
Of course, this claim has absolutely no proof, since no one could fly over to see.
But the govt hides a whole lot of stuff from us, and if you look at the stuff happening all over the world today, it seems extremely odd that this guy's prediction about 'wiping out major population centers' seems to be happening.
I understand the skepticism, but I would strongly recommend opening up just a little bit and wondering...
a) If this guy was really a hoax, why would he call back to tell people unless he himself was genuinely freaked out himself? Either he was forced into calling back to debunk his own claim, or he himself was so freaked out about the satellite outage that even if he WAS just making it up, he hit some truth. No matter which way you look at it, this guy said something that was REAL. If it was all a crazy hoax that he made up, he'd never have called back.
b) The satellite outage was very iffy. Could Art have done it, could Art have actually created this entire scenario, while making sure that his voice and the guy's didn't turn off the air immediately? I am almost positive he could not have. It wasn't a hoax engineered by Art. (and please tell me if I'm not being clear enough about the 'satellite transmission not immediately turning off' thing because sometimes I'm not that great with words.) If it wasn't engineered by Art, there literally HAD to have been some truth in it.

The only possible way it was a hoax is if the satellite really went down by itself. And Art himself said that that hadn't EVER happened EVER when he'd been on radio (he says so later in the clip, I believe.)
I personally don't think it could have been engineered and carried out by a human.
I think that something up in the sky knocked the satellite out of position.

But please try and debate me on this, if anyone is still reading this forum. I am young and may not realize some things so PLEASE try and debate me about this if you can.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This topic comes around every time one of the C2C "best of" plays that particular piece.
I actually heard it live, and over the years hearing it several times have come to realize that Art is a master of radio.
I doubt it was a setup by him, but think that possible the "signal lock" loss just might have been for dramatic effect.
I believe that someone claiming to be the caller called back on a later show and admitted it was a hoax, but who really knows for sure?
Art does.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi to all. Have been reading with interest this thread and find it completely "sci-fy novel, Spielberg movie" stuff.
No way to be sure of anything. I´ve even read that people are already saying this call took place on Sept. 11, 1997. Exactly 4 years before the terrorist attack on the U.S.A. Could someone please confirm this, I think this has been made up. I haven´t been able to confirm this date.
Also, if you think this guy was cut off, or the line was droped, or the sattelite went off line, because of what he was saying, well, that doesn´t make ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER!!!
This very site would not exist anymore if that were true.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hi again. I have confirmed the date on Wikipedia on Art Bell´s Bio.
Quote: At about 11 p.m. PST, Thursday, September 11, 1997, he designated one phone line for Area 51 employees who wanted to discuss the secretive base. Several callers claimed to work at Area 51, but the bizarre highlight of the night came when a seemingly distraught and terrified man claimed to be a former Area 51 employee recently discharged for "medical" reasons. He cited malevolent extraterrestrials at Area 51 ("extra-dimensional beings" who are not "what they claim to be") and an impending disaster that the government knew would take out "major population centers." Midway through this call, Bell's program went off the air for about 30 minutes. After talking to network engineers, the official explanation was that the network satellite had "lost earth lock" or forgotten where the earth was. Network officials were baffled, and the cause remains a mystery. Unquote.
However, we would have to agree that the date is a simple coincidence since it was an "invitation" by Bell for Area 51 employees to call into his show on that evening.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I want to fill you up on a secret. The EXACT interview your talking about was important enough to make it on Tool's album Lateralus. Its the secret song "Faap De Oaid". Amasing! I just realized this the other week!
Go listen I swear its true.

"you know the people are sheep when you make them think your unable to keep a secret."

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yo man it goes to show you that you never know when someone is listining in on you

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The guy admitted he hoaxed it.

I'm not sure why we are trying to still figure out whether it was real or not?

Like a poster said earlier, it's not whether it was real or not that is shocking. It's the fact that the caller may have by accident hit the right notes and gave enough incentive for someone to pull the line.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This audio clip is also found in track 13, entitled "Faaip De Oiad" on the Tool album Lateralus. This is where I first heard it, although I had to intentionally listen carefully to hear the dialog. Let me tell you, when I did, I got goosebumps and found the whole thing truly frightening. I had to turn the lights on in my apartment and watch cartoons before I could calm down and go to bed that night.

It's been in the back of my mind ever since.

Finding out the nature of the "ruling class" and their dreams of eugenics, control, war, and genocide... the claims of the caller don't seem too far off. Did this guy really know something, or was it a hoax?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Squiddypuff
Although it may very well have been a hoax, I'm sure vastly superior extradimentional aliens could control his mind to make him call back, or even replicate his voice.
He may have sounded the same in his confession, but I didn't think he sounded the same grammatically.

I Heard Somewhere That Ghosts/Demons Can Replicate Other People's Voices Which Supports The Theory That An Earlier User Brought Up(i Don't Remember His Name Sorry) That The Extradimensional ''Ailens'' Could infact Be Ghosts/Demons.
And On A Sidenote i Really Don't Think it's A Hoax Because Not Even Anthony Hopkins Could Be That Convincing

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Okay sooo What Art was trying to say about the aliens being extra dimentional beings.. he ment they are fallen angels!! yes believe it or not. Genesis 6:4. read it prooves it. They are Tall wierdo looking things that are very strong and super smart. Area 51 Is a military Base underground. It is well known because it is one of the biggest along with Dulce in New Mexico. Under those Bases the fallen angels aka aliens are being hidden. there they do many experiments. Their periodic table is waayy bigger than the one we have all seen in schools. Research PHIL SCHNEIDER He was also a worker at area 51. look at his youtube videos they say aloot. he was killed for revealing too much information. His goal was to spread the word out about the aliens also called greys. Please look at his videos. We will be facing Disasters soon so you should be ready. If you speak spanish you can also see youtube videos of ALEXANDER BACKMAN. Stay close to GOD because you will need him. He will give you a second life after death =D

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

edit on 23-11-2011 by jessica0710 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

Okay sooo What Art was trying to say about the aliens being extra dimentional beings.. he ment they are fallen angels!! yes believe it or not. Genesis 6:4. read it prooves it. They are Tall wierdo looking things that are very strong and super smart. Area 51 Is a military Base underground. It is well known because it is one of the biggest along with Dulce in New Mexico. Under those Bases the fallen angels aka aliens are being hidden. there they do many experiments. Their periodic table is waayy bigger than the one we have all seen in schools. Research PHIL SCHNEIDER He was also a worker at area 51. look at his youtube videos they say aloot. he was killed for revealing too much information. His goal was to spread the word out about the aliens also called greys. Please look at his videos. We will be facing Disasters soon so you should be ready.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I remember listening live to that show.. scary that the satellite actually lost earth lock... what is scary is the timing... very weird.. Didn't know it was a Sept 11 show.. WOW!
------------------

Another 9/11 thing that I JUST watched--totally gave me goosebumps:

On the Deep Space Nine forth season episode called "Homefront" and "Paradise Lost (the second part). It was filmed in 1997 I believe, and is basically like a perfect 9|11 walkthrough... the bombing being the attacks.

Watch it! What is REALLY scary, is when Worf pulls up the footage on the screen, the 'time index' is xx911...I saw that, and was like wow... what are the chances of an episode almost exactly like 9|11, and have 911 in a time index? THAT blew my mind....

Trekkers go check it out, your jaw will drop--netflixs has DS9... (and all the others)..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
ok i thought it was a real calling until i heard the hoaxer's confession, but there is still a problem, they don't know why the satelite shutdown, that can't be a coincidence

Why can't it be a coincidence?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

ok i thought it was a real calling until i heard the hoaxer's confession, but there is still a problem, they don't know why the satelite shutdown, that can't be a coincidence

This thread is 7 years old. Do you really think that guy is going to respond?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

Originally posted by NadaCambia

This thread is 7 years old. Do you really think that guy is going to respond?

His post was made 4 years ago. But it seems you're right, his user profile says his last visit was 2010

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join