It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell speaks with a casualty of Area 51??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
From what I have seen here tho......hoax? Maybe, maybe not. But the implications......September 11 and talk about a disaster to hit a populated area....now normally, such vague predictions would not even register with me. Its just, that he mentioned this on THAT day, of all friggin days....that IS weird. If that is mere coincidence, its just about the creepiest one I have come across.

Lots of things happens on that day. The first US flag going into battle was on the 11th september I think. The Scottish "terrorists" under William Wallace fought the battle of Stirling bridge the 11th september. Sept 11th was also when US troops crossed the German border in 1944. Or when the Pentagon construction started. The Munich olympic games ended on the 11th september, where modern terrorism was born. Etc and so on.

So its not REALLY an odd coinciedence, or wierd...

Sidenote: Not to mention 9/11 did nothing to "wipe out" the population... Hell even if the towers would have been packed it wouldnt have been that bad, looking at the whole (it would of course still be a disaster without any equal, but completely inneffective in lowering the amount of humans in the world).

[edit on 28-9-2004 by merka]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

SMR

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

OK...he's on the run...been let go a week previous from Area 51...worried about being followed/monitored.....so...what would you do? Call Art Bell?

How else would you publicate what you know on this particular subject?
I may be wrong here,but what other talk show relates to this subject?
Knowing that millions listen to the show,I would do the same.
Its like advertising during the Super Bowl.You know millions watch it,so you put up your product reaching all those people.Maybe thats not the best analogy,but you get my point.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Does anyone hear listen to tool? This same recording is on tool's most recent album Lateralus on the last track. I remember hearing it for the first time and was like damn thats creepy. Noticed no one mentioned that so I though I would.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

SMR

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Your not wasting your time.It's what we are here for.
This is how I see it.And this is just my opinion.
The call is made and then a return call is made.
How many times has someone retracted what they originally said because of threats or the like.I have a prefect example.
Has anyone ever seen the Vanilla Ice interview on VH-1?
He has retracted his story about him and Suge Knight 3 times.Why did he do that?I think with the reputation of Suge Knight and his 'bullies' tells you why.

Now saying that the call is a joke can be taken as well.Perhaps he did fake it and then called to tell the truth.Thats fine.But the fact is the line went dead while doing this 'hoax' for some reason be it fake or real.He touched on a subject well known in the UFO field and may have went to into detail even though it may be speculation.Maybe his speculation was more truth than what we think thus far.

Another thing that comes to mind though.Please dont take this to heart,BUT,,,,,,maybe Art is creating a new 'War of the worlds' so to speak?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I�m not an audio �expert� but the audio indicates he�s lying or really, really, really flipping out. I made a pitch histogram of a section of the audio with my own analysis. This is sort of a rework; I recall reading that someone professionally did this for a newsgroup shortly after Art Bell�s area 51 broadcast and was positive that the caller was lying.

Edit:

Also, an aditional note about harmonic breaks in a recording. They also often indicate question, and this why they often indicate a lie because of the person ending the statement in a �are you getting this, do you believe me� pose. It�s not something that most people can consciously avoid.

[edit on 28-9-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Excellent work, Seth. However, the interruption of the satellitle link needs further examination, wouldn't you agree? Any radio operational guru's out there, feel free to throw in some input.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Good stuff, Seth.

Yeah that interuption is interesting, would be good if there was more information. It could have been faked though, Art may have just cut the caller off then sat in silence for a period of time.

Ahh well, just a guess. Never had any experience as a radio DJ so I don't know.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Man, I really wanted to believe that. After the guy called in and confessed that it was him, and it was just a prank it sort of crushed my hopes
. I still want to believe it, but it would be ignorant of me to say that it's true even after the guy confessed.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Man, I really wanted to believe that. After the guy called in and confessed that it was him, and it was just a prank it sort of crushed my hopes
. I still want to believe it, but it would be ignorant of me to say that it's true even after the guy confessed.

This isn't necassarily true. Until someone unveils why this show went out of transmission, there can be much debate and speculation about the cause.

To the person that was wondering whether or not Art just sat there in silence; the frequency went dead, and although it isn't included in this tape, went to a backup feed of old shows.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienpyro
Does anyone hear listen to tool? This same recording is on tool's most recent album Lateralus on the last track. I remember hearing it for the first time and was like damn thats creepy. Noticed no one mentioned that so I though I would.
I was going to mentition this.

I have Lateralis.

The track is Track 13, Faip De Oiad.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Also, an aditional note about harmonic breaks in a recording. They also often indicate question, and this why they often indicate a lie because of the person ending the statement in a �are you getting this, do you believe me� pose. It�s not something that most people can consciously avoid.

Of course, if someone *had* worked at an installation containing such information, it would likely produce the same inflection response (indicative of anxiety) given that the individual was aware he was talking to 1 million people. If this was 1997 and he was talking on a cellphone, he likely would not have been able to hear his own voice through the receiver (perhaps contributing to the raised inflection/'harmonic break' that you are noticing). Swallowing while crying can produce a similar response.

Additionally, if forces were actually attempting to triangulate his position, you would expect a great deal of anxiety. Your analysis is impressive, but as you mentioned inconclusive at this point. Would it be possible to post a similar graph of his 2nd phone call where he admits that it is a hoax?

MK

[edit on 29-9-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Of course, if someone *had* worked at an installation containing such information, it would likely produce the same inflection response (indicative of anxiety) given that the individual was aware he was talking to 1 million people. If this was 1997 and he was talking on a cellphone, he likely would not have been able to hear his own voice through the receiver (perhaps contributing to the raised inflection/'harmonic break' that you are noticing). Swallowing while crying can produce a similar response.

Additionally, if forces were actually attempting to triangulate his position, you would expect a great deal of anxiety. Your analysis is impressive, but as you mentioned inconclusive at this point. Would it be possible to post a similar graph of his 2nd phone call where he admits that it is a hoax?

MK

Again, this really doesn't prove anything. He does seem calmer in the second recording and it�s reflected in the visualization.

He calms down until�.

Now whether someone has a gun to his head, or he�s just high strung is the debate I guess. Also it could be argued that Art Bell is lying, or that he�s just surprised that this guy called back. Like I said, pretty pointless. This is why they don�t often use audio in court unless they absolutely HAVE to.

Edit:
Raised inflection, is that the technical term? Like I said, I�m no expert but I recognize this as caused by a harmonic tone in someone�s voice.

Edit:
Ok, taking my own advice about using google

Yes, a raised inflective is probably the best way to describe what I�m hearing/seeing. It�s when it�s in the middle of a word or sentence that might indicate that a person might not be telling the truth, especially if they are also showing stress at that point. And you can�t generally hear these qualities, thus the use of the spectrogram. But audio isn�t as accurate of a lie detector as some would have you believe. Anxiety, nervousness, apprehension can distort the result. But it�s interesting to see the results for this nonetheless.

[edit on 29-9-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Apparently its a hoax, and I believe that the sattelite going down is just a coincidence. Events with the probability of one in a million occur 294 times a day in America, I see no reason for this to be special. Plenty of things happened on Sept 11 throughout history, nothing too special. Besides, he says the government knows of coming diasters and they could move the population to safe places, but they wont because they want the remaining people to be easily controllable. Someone said he could have been reffering to the WTC attacks, I dont think that makes much sense he said theres a lot of safe areas in the WORLD, and even if the government moved the population to a "safe area" it wouldnt really be safe, because the whole purpose of the attack was to kill as many people as possible, and they obviously wouldnt have attacked a empty building in a empty New York city, I think when he said "diasters" he was reffering to things which cant be controlled, something through nature. And anyways, nothing manmade is powerful enough to make any real difference in the population. As far as him hitting a nerve, Im sure plenty of wackjobs/frauds have called in before, why is this guy any different? Its not like anything hes saying is new. anyways, those are just my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Instead of analyzing voice spectra, I prefer to focus on the message itself-

The caller's alleged intention was to warn people of imminent mass killings, and genocide by their own government.

Instead of ringing up Kofi Annan, he decides to go live on air with Art Bell, knowing that "they" will have tracked him down shortly.
This would be the end of his (trans-) mission then.
And did he make use of the one-time opportunity?
He was completely unprepared, and only cranked out vague suggestions-
Quite a silly attempt to safe the life of millions of people...

and rather unbelievable-

I vote for hoax.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by popular mechanics]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wow, this is a very amazing find. I think there are too many coincidences here for it to be a total lie, and Sept. 11....just another coincidence. But anyways, great find.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What radio station and time does art bell come on?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I hate to disagree with everyone here but that guy doesn?t sound legitimate. It sounds like he?s overacting to me. It?s just my ?gut? reaction to hearing the recording.

Couldn't agree more.
I also think that if your life was in danger and knew the people that were
after you had the ways and means of tracking you,
well I don't think I'd be calling up a major syndicated radio show.

I,m also wondering if it's not a ploy by Art Bell to boost ratings,
although I doubt that he is short of listeners.

The other thing is that the guy could have been just a disturbed individual.

My 2 Cents.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The problem with all the over-analysis on ATS is that IMO it tends to debunk everything 'paranoic' and there is so much more being covered up than many of us can currently have a clue about.

To get at the truth of things some of us are being a little more open and less condescending to the experiencers of their truths that do come forth and struggle to break free from the matrix.

IMO it's just reassuring the kids with a nice bedtime story to complacently believe that everything really is allright in one's world, to say that this kind of call would just be a prank, covered up by another prank, and that the satellite going off the air simultaneously was merely a coincidence.

How many here have even, for example, had their phones bugged?? Then can any of us even hear innocent temporary paranoia and not consider it to be delusional or faked? the real experiencers probably would not post publically on such a site as ATS, even years later when one probably has to go through a certain amount of reintegration after such a traumatic event like we are sitting here at our pcs theorizing about. (sorry, some of the analysis here, both pro and con, is to a degree actually quite thoughtful--you go, MK!)

A point no one has brought up, on this or the other, parallel and nearly identical Area 51 post on ATS, is that projects relying on mind-control do not offer medical leave, for independent-minded rebel employees, unless it's preparation for having an accidental death....

This guy (Art Bell's caller) is for real, he knew his career was over and his life was about to end and of course for all of us who HAVEN'T been there where he was at on the night he apparently decided to act out of his mixed feelings about his role in a massive cover-up and call in to the show IMHO....

....you probably don't want to go there !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join