It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell speaks with a casualty of Area 51??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
www.metatech.org...

Not sure if this topic has been discussed in a long time.

Years ago, Art Bell has a call into his nightly AM frequency show from a man who claimed he was a worker from area-51. The man, as ou will hear in the audio, is very emotionally strained. These things happen on coast to coast all of the time, but this one's different. Midway through the conversation, the transmittor that hosts Arts show, "blows up". Coincidence? You decide.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this.

This man seemed to be experiencing extreme fear. Whether he was suffering from a nervous breakdown (i.e. psychosis) remains to be seen. However, a true event can also bring about a traumatic reaction such as the one on that web site. I do have to say that he doesn't give me the "flavor" of someone who has had schizophrenia for years and years.

Lets assume he was telling the truth- he actually worked at area 51, there was a PRECURSOR to the space program, this precursor stumbled upon "extra-dimensional beings" that really aren't aliens, per se. Worse yet, these "extra-dimensional beings" have infiltrated the military. Large population centers are essentially being "cleaned out" so there will be fewer people to control. That certainly breaks the mold, in terms of theoretical implications.

One looks at the recent pattern of hurricanes assaulting Florida and the Caribbean and begins to wonder.

I'm assuming by "extra-dimensional" he meant that these beings co-exist with us, but in a different dimension. This of course could mean that they have an entirely different scientific approach in terms of technology.

Yikes.

[edit on 27-9-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
Thank you for posting this.

Not a problem. It's sad how few people who have an interest in extra terrestrials know this event actually took place. You are right on target when you say he doesn't give off the verbal aura that he is schizo, but i noticed another thing; this man sounds very educated, at least to a college level. Even though he is in emotional shambles, he never breaks sound grammatic rules. Also, did you notice that when he seemed to delve into his history, the show goes dead?

Yikes.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

[edit on 27-9-2004 by goregrinder]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Scary, listening to that.

I'm not sure what to make of it, to be honest.

I don't think he was "acting." The tone of the call seemed far too gritty & real.

On one hand, the skeptic in me wants to say that he was suffering some sort of psychotic break. As someone in this situation would certainly *believe* what they're saying, the event would be very much real in their minds, and it wouldn't come across as 'acting.'

On the other hand, it's awful weird that the broadcast was cut off at that particular point. I'm not particularly knoweldgeable on this topic, but didn't the disruption have to do with satellite problems, or something to that effect?

Any more info on this?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Oh.. my.. God.. this can't be a coincidence:

On September 11, 1997 while Art had planned an exciting evening of taking calls from Area 51 employees, little did he know that the cosmos had more instore that night. Midway through the program, during a pretty interesting call, the radio program abruptly went off the air. First it was thought that the content of the callers message, may have caused some powers that be, to pull the plug! But as you are soon to find out, it was the GE Americom satellite going out of "Earth Lock."

www.angelfire.com...

Anyone else slightly concerned?

On the other hand, it's awful weird that the broadcast was cut off at that particular point. I'm not particularly knoweldgeable on this topic, but didn't the disruption have to do with satellite problems, or something to that effect?

Any more info on this?

Coincidences seem to be surrounding this particular call... Sept 11??

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
MK, that is an amazing find, i could not confirm the date. He mentions disasters in major population centers... this soundfile is starting to elevate on my paranoia meter. This deserves more insight.

[edit on 27-9-2004 by goregrinder]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I heard this a while ago a creeped me out, I would say the guy was just freaking out but the call ebing cut was jsut to weird for me

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hrm.

www.pwrsrc.net...

On April 28, 1998, Brian calls in and confesses that he was the caller who was portraying a character for the Area 51 employees line. He said he has no idea why the satellite went out, and Brian performed a little of the act, to convince us of his identity.

(bottom of page)

Food for thought.
I'm no voice expert, but listening to the two....they sound pretty similar....

Now.
Why did the satellite go down when it did?

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

it was the GE Americom satellite going out of "Earth Lock."

Coincidence that GE holds huge contracts with the United States military and the government?

Plus:www.pwrsrc.net...

Supposedly, the man who called this in, calls back and confesses it was a hoax. Even with the possiblity that this was not a real event, it could have even darker reality behind it. This "Brian" character may have been, rather stupidly, right on target, and "someone" ripped Arts program off the airwaves. Mentioning disasters on this certain date may have turned someones ears to the air.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Food for thought.
I'm no voice expert, but listening to the two....they sound pretty similar....

Now.
Why did the satellite go down when it did?

I'm glad this was found. The two sound remarkably similar, although in the "confession" clip you can tell he wasn't crying. In the first clip (9/11/97), you can clearly hear that his mucus membranes are overactive. I wouldn't put it past the "powers that be" to have re-hired the guy (or worse) and had him call in to confess it was a hoax on 4/28/98). Perhaps they realized it wouldn't die down. That satellite went down for a reason- whether he was really an Area 51 employee or not. Its too much of a coincidence for it to be mere happenstance (in addition to the Sept 11 thing).

Coincidence that GE holds huge contracts with the United States military and the government?

Nice find goregrinder, I'm sure it is yet another 'meaningless' coincidence that surrounds this call..

Mentioning disasters on this certain date may have turned someones ears to the air.

My thoughts exactly.

Thoughts on the implications of his first call? These things definitely need to be discussed.

MK

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
man !!! that's an awesome find. I hope it's real. well you know what I mean...

The guy sounds legit to me, on the first recording, I have not listened to the 2nd one yet...

keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I hate to disagree with everyone here but that guy doesn�t sound legitimate. It sounds like he�s overacting to me. It�s just my �gut� reaction to hearing the recording.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The U.S. gov't was sued by a few employees of area 51 a couple of years ago on violating environmental laws and endangering human life by burning extremely toxic materials in an open pit about the size of a football field. As it happened a soviet satellite caught the burning as it happen. The photo was introduced as evidence in the case. The gov't still denied the existence of the base, naturally. The main plaintiff eventually died from exposure to these burning chemicals. I don't know for sure how this caes played out. I'm curious if this was related to that lawsuit at all. (I don't have the capability to get audio where I'm at now.)

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Pretty interesting... Wonder if that coming disaster he is talking about is a global flood? A meteor would be a bit overkill, heh. Cant be the hurricanes one so conspiratory could claim is unnatural, although devastating they do far too little damage to count as "wiping out" populated areas.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As much as id like to think that this was real, I dont think it is. As someone said it seems like he's overacting. I dont hear any mucusmembranes myself. Why would he be so hysterical if he'd been discharged the week prior from Area-51 for medical reasons? I mean he'd have had a week to plan this out, hed have been calm and collected and made the call as quick and accurate as possible (thats assuming he is intellegent as he seems) so that "they" couldnt triangulate on his call. I beleive that it was a coincidence that the stations went offline. I just dont beleive it.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You believe it was a coincidence that the satellite harboring the terrestrial transmission of this show went out on a night dedicated to finding ex or current area 51 workers willing to spill their guts on national radio? I'm not buying it. I could see if there was some kind of solar flare that knocked SEVERAL satellites out of earthlock with terrestrial transmitters, but it was just this one, owned by GE, as i have mentioned, does contractual work for the United States government and military. It is my opinion that either A) this guy was the real deal or under some type of hypnosis, and i say hypnosis because he seemed detatched in a way, or B) someone had their finger on a button to knock this satellite out of transmission if someone by chance started saying the right things.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think that i can go with he was too close to uncovering something and was cut off, but is till dont think that his story is true.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think once you start doing highly sensitive work for the government you don't really leave. It's like the mob, once you're in, you're in and there is only one way to leave. THat's the long black bag with a big zipper down the middle.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm surprised Art didn't get upset that somebody repeatedly called in and lied about a number of topics and who he was. The guy was bragging about being a hoaxer and somewhat making a mockery of the show and what it's all about.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
or B) someone had their finger on a button to knock this satellite out of transmission if someone by chance started saying the right things.

You act like in all the years the show has been on the air this would be the only thing worth stopping. It's purely a coincadence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join