page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am not advocating here the regime North Korean n regime
Iran and they are disgusting
But Saudi Arabia, a regime which supports and funds terrorists in the Caucasus, no less disgusting.
If Saudi Arabia wants to have a missile as U.S. allies they'll be allow

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What do international treaties determine what kind of the rocket may have a country.
or Big Boss in Washington determines all?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

But Saudi Arabia, a regime which supports and funds terrorists in the Caucasus, no less disgusting.

You do know that America also supports terrorists? makes you wonder why that Cuban prison hasn't been closed yet.
Not only that but America has supported terrorists to fight in the the Balkans. Did you know that? Oh and that the fact that the bin laden had a relationship with the bush family?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

very much so

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

Another thing our local news just reported on why India Nuclear missile didn't get such reaction as North Korea,

India Didn't Get Reaction From The West because its a Democracy and Has Ties with the Western Countries.

So you were saying.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What a disgrace! Millions of people living in extreme poverty and disgusting slums, with a standard of life on par with that of farm animals!
Kids forced to live on the streets as orphans and work for pennies and instead of helping its own in need India decides to spend billions on creating weapons of mass destruction.

Shame on the Indian government it shows just what the priorities of the world elite really are and it's definitely not it's citizens.
Why should countries like Britain continue to throw hundreds of millions of pounds in aid to countries that continue to use there own money for anything other then helping themselves

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Where is the outrage about this "test"? It has not even made it to the MSM in North America, what about the manufactured disgust at India breaking non-proliferation treaties? There is more than a little hypocrisy floating around about this story and others in the western world.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think it is actually a good thing.

In fact all countries should freely have nuclear warheads , bombs and long range missiles.

In America there is a constitutional right to bear arms. Why should this not extend to everyone, anywhere at anytime. Including missiles, WMD, biological weapons, terrorism etc.

What is the difference? Just because everyone has guns in America, does it mean that everyone uses them?

This is not about guns in America, I am merely using this as an example of the right for anyone to bear arms, anywhere, anytime. Including other countries. clubs and non prifit charities.

Nope. So I fail to see the big deal here.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spragology
What a disgrace! Millions of people living in extreme poverty and disgusting slums, with a standard of life on par with that of farm animals!
Kids forced to live on the streets as orphans and work for pennies and instead of helping its own in need India decides to spend billions on creating weapons of mass destruction.

Shame on the Indian government it shows just what the priorities of the world elite really are and it's definitely not it's citizens.
Why should countries like Britain continue to throw hundreds of millions of pounds in aid to countries that continue to use there own money for anything other then helping themselves

I was just about to type the exact same comment.
Well said, star for you.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spragology

Really ? Do you know why exactly there are millions of people living in poverty in India and Africa ?
Because you western nations decided to pillage, steal,kill and destroy India and many other countries. The west is single hardly responsible for killing Millions of people in Asia , Africa and america during colonization and it goes around preaching human rights to others ? Pathetic !!

You .. the west stole billions of Dollars worth of resources and treasures and brought down our country and its people to the very bottom and yet we getting on top... and even after the Billions and Billions you stole from India and the Billions u keep stealing form Africa you are going though a recession.

India spends nearly 75$ Billion on health care and poverty eradication and 35$ billion on weapons. You know why we do that ? Because we have been attacked 5 times in history and not to mention all the 5 times the war has been supported by the west(U.S/Britain) against India ... Even a person living in poverty needs to have security. DO you know we have the largest growing middle class population ? DO you know the govt schools in India provide free breakfast and lunch to school kids even during vacation ? DO YOU HAVE A CLUE WHAT GOES ON IN MY COUNTRY ???

So please keep quiet of you have no clue on what your saying... The west deserves what coming to them, they deserve the economic collapse, they deserve the enslavement of the people by your own govt. You heard of Karma. that is exactly it. India and china will get on top while the west will fall because of their greed !!

Britain throwing aid to India you say ? DO you have a clue where the aid goes, no..it does not go to Poverty, it goes to NGO's The 1BIllion$ aid of Britain goes to Christian missionaries and NGO's. the money is not given to govt. directly. This money is used by NGO's for forceful conversion of Hindus to Christians, thwarting development and supporting rebels . We do not want you AID !! Keep it with you..

I have no hate for western people but people like you make me absolutely SICK ...

edit on 19-4-2012 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Yes I do have a clue what goes in india as a lot of my friends are Indian.
And a alot of problems that happened in India and Africa weren't helped by things that happened with westerners along time ago .
But to say all of the people living nowadays in poverty because of lack of education of contraceptives , which in turn leads to the over population of your country is absurd.

And maybe if the money was invested in things like this there would not be starving children wondering the streets and being ignored by the powers that be .
I am more then aware that it is all governments of the world who are as ignorant to the real problems in their countries and not just india.

And if taking jewels and money from countries bother you so much what are your views on Indians that have never lived or payed tax into the uk coming here to stay with relatives to take advantage of our free health care and leanient benefit system?
I know it isn't all Indians but it wasn't all westerners that pillaged and robbed your country!
Blaming others for your problems is the easy way out people like you make me sick!

Getting that rant out the way..... I also agree that what's good
For the goose is good for the gander.
If one country is allowed to have weapons of mass destruction they shouldn't be able to preach to the rest of the world and insist that they can't.
The answer is for all countries to be equal and nobody have them but that goes against what all governments stand for.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

There has been a long standing policy of Australia to not sell to countries not signed up to non-poliferation agreement. The US started to sell nuclear tech to India, to put a check to china, and india made a big push,
domesticaly and via the US for Australia to change policy. Australia buckeled shortly after the US agreed to stasion troops in Darwin. It's a catch 22 for us, if we let the US base troops here it would hopefully mean that
they would help if china or indonesia decided to be more agreesive. but diplomaticaly puts us futher in to
the pocket of the US.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yes I do have a clue what goes in india as a lot of my friends are Indian. And a alot of problems that happened in India and Africa weren't helped by things that happened with westerners along time ago . But to say all of the people living nowadays in poverty because of lack of education of contraceptives , which in turn leads to the over population of your country is absurd.

No you don't have a clue. Everything which happened in India and Africa are because of the westerners . Solely you are the cause of all this. Your countries still try to hamper growth in devoloping countries by the use of NGO's terrorists and many other activities.. Its the Brits which divided India and Pakistan and caused the death and destruction of so many people. Its because of the Westerners and the Brits our country in 1947 was only 10% literate . Because your ancestors where Racists and had signs near schools and other areas " Dogs and Indians not allowed " . It Takes time to educate an uneducated populace which was created by the Brits for the sole perpous of controlling the region ... NOw we are moving towards 80% _ literacy rate for youth and more than 90% of children in India have access to schools...

And maybe if the money was invested in things like this there would not be starving children wondering the streets and being ignored by the powers that be . I am more then aware that it is all governments of the world who are as ignorant to the real problems in their countries and not just india.

NO, when you have countries like US/UK sending their fleets all across the globe threatening countries, encouraging other countries to attack us. We have no choice but to invest on weapons. As i sad earlier even s poor man needs protection.Or do you want India to end up like Libya ? Do you know during the 1971 war between Pakistan and India which gave birth to a new country called Bangladesh. The Pakistan army there killed 3-10 million people there which was effectively ignored as Pakistan then was an ally, and if that was not enough UK and US sent the 7nth fleet there to India, but when they got here they saw an fleet from USSR along Indian coast helping India, USSR does not exist and it would help if we could have nukes and nuclear missiles to hit Europe and any country across the globe so that if they ever viewed India with their greed again we could given it back in kind. There is no point in having progress and development while being helpless or being a slave... India is an independent nation and it needs weapons and a good economy for that... as i told earlier. we spend twice as much of money in poverty eradication than in weapons, which you conviniantly ignored..

And if taking jewels and money from countries bother you so much what are your views on Indians that have never lived or payed tax into the uk coming here to stay with relatives to take advantage of our free health care and leanient benefit system? I know it isn't all Indians but it wasn't all westerners that pillaged and robbed your country! Blaming others for your problems is the easy way out people like you make me sick!

Yes i am blaming others for my problems because others are responsible . Britain is responsible for the poverty in this country which is a fact. The bigger fact is that despite looting Billions you are not even fraction of what you are and your country is going down the same recession hole.. Despite looting billions and killing millions for your greed your country still fails and despite all what happened to India we work hard and rise on top.. You are comparing a Genocide/Enslavement with "Indians living of in Britain" .. IS this some kind of a sick joke ? Try harder next time ...

Next time you pass out that poverty rant on India use your brain..

What absolutely pathetic of you is you use poverty and starving children just to score points in an argument.. Its a an easiest thing to say for most people living abroad.

Next time a greedy country points a gun here and wants to steal resources and its wealth, we want to have the ability to shoot back. India had enough with invaders..

P:S - I hate the govt of the west and its policies, i do not hate its people, do not misread my comments

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

On Wednesday, NATO said it did not consider India a threat. The U.S. State Department said India’s non-proliferation record was “solid”, while urging restraint.

NATO...US State Dept....what's the difference? The only reason it isn't considered a threat is because it can't reach US soil...or doesn't threaten their oil supply. The. Only. Reason.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

India has no first use policy on nuclear weapons. Unless attacked by a nuclear weapon we wont use it. That could be another reason

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Personally, I heard this today and wasn't all that surprised... Or threatened either... To be quite honest, India would probably be the last country I would worry about recklessly throwing off a nuke, or even using it as a bullying maneuver as tends to be the trend. It's more than I can say for the other superpowers of the world.
To me, it actually puts more power to a nation that shows strong potential for leadership in its region.
edit on 19-4-2012 by DudeCuda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DudeCuda

India would probably be the last country I would worry about recklessly throwing off a nuke, or even using it as a bullying maneuver as tends to be the trend. I

Why do you have such blind faith in a corrupt country that is surrounded by enemies, which in the past has played tit-for-tat games against Pakistan by exploding nukes at test sites.

This is a very dangerous situation. India only needs to be tipped a few % more into the nationalists right and we will be dealing with another rogue state.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
US and India both want to contain China.Supposedly US helped India with this.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
US and India both want to contain China.Supposedly US helped India with this.

A failed plan that included Japan but not Russia.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Dude chill out, India will not start any wars with anybody. They just don't like pakistan and they won't attack unless they are attacked. India has had nukes for a very long time, so why would we just now tell them that it's not okay to have them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join