It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please look up *dancing lights*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Please look up right now. I'm in the southeastern USA, east central Mississippi. There have been multiple objects that are glowing and changing colors and they are moving/dancing around. I have one terrible camera and the batteries went dead plus the card is full so I'm trying to get the pics on here off so I can get something.

My wife called me outside around 10:20 cst and was amazed. She pointed to a twinkling like star object, but it was moving all over the place. Since then I have left and went to a better vantage point were I saw several of these. I even saw one appear closer to us out of nothing and start dancing around and doing circles like a light bug but big as a star.

I should also note that when my wife brought it to my attention, there was a HUGE white star that looked as big as a planet and was very low in the sky to the east of this dancing/color changing object and by the time I went upstairs to get my vivicam, it was gone...no where in sight, seriously, we looked for it everywhere and it still has not showed back up to this very minute. Whatever it was, I believe it was associated with this original glowing/dancing star, but disappeared and has not been seen again.

I've even tracked these dancers from where they start by a tree top and see that they wind up well to the west or east of it. One of them was puling a smaller white star with it and seemed to line up in place with another star. The other two were stationary, but this one danced around. I give you my human word this is the truth and I would never make something like this up, it has been a real light show tonight, I had may Ewww and Ahhhh moments from these objects making maneuvers. I'll post more after I get through watching tonight and get off work tomorrow if I make it in.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'm in SE Texas, and just see stars. Get video.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I just went outside and it's way to cloudy for me to see anything. Lights are making the fog and street look like an orange sky. Plus, your a ways from me. Bummer.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

NW Florida here. Way to many clouds in the sky to see anything....

edit on 19-4-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Here you go:
my story that helps reveal the truth
That should explain everything.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Y'all...we are not alone, those lights tonight were intelligent, and I'm amazed with a healthy fear of the unknown. I just got back in from viewing again. One is still out there thrashing about as I type. I watched it dance behind the tree line, rise back above it, I just don't know what to say....I'll write more tomorrow when I get off work. I know this really sucks, but the little camera I have really isn't worth a toot, and trust me, I plan on getting a good one asap because if would have had a good one I would be uploading the best evidence I've ever seen myself, for that all I can do is apologize and tell ya I'm getting a trustworthy video camera asap.

I saw smaller lights appear out of nothing from bigger ones...I saw shooting stars right beside the area where these lights were doing there dance...I felt like I had a measure of influence on them appearing "whether that be wishful thinking or not I don't know,"

The one fact I keep going back to when I'm trying to deal with what all I have seen tonight is the huge bright star that was so low, so bright, so huge, so close to the first dancing light we witnessed, and the fact that it completely disappeared without a trace shortly after this first light showed up gives this all a huge measure of validity in my mind while going through the stages of disbelief even when I know in my heart and mind what I have witnessed tonight.

Another thing, most of these lights when they would make a sudden or big maneuvers they would get brighter, twinkle brighter, or change colors. I'm shocked y'all..I never thought I would see something like this and I have to wonder if something big is coming if I'm seeing it out in the open with such conviction, or if I just got lucky.

Will write more tomorrow and I hope someone else got to see this tonight as well or will come on later to confirm and give their perspective.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here is the embeded youtube gives meh...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
[yvid]

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Grrr, I can't get it to post as video, but here is link...thx

Vid 1

and

Vid 2

edit on 19-4-2012 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Sorry just see one red dot could be anything

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I don't notice it dancing, it seems static. Could just be Mars? Was watching Mars last night.. is quite bright and visible just now.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well, I'm sorry to say that the big white star in the sky the other night in my opinion was nothing more than a planet or a star. It all had to do with timing really. I reenacted the start of this story last night with me going outside and looking up at the same time. This star just really "sets" very quickly on the horizon at this particular moment in time "10:20-10:30pm," and I assumed it disappeared. As of now, I think it just "sets" on the horizon very fast in these 5-10 minutes.

As for the dancing lights, I still can't explain them to myself, and wish like heck I would have had a good video recorder when they were thrashing about because I had other reference points "tree-tops, buildings, and power lines," that I could have used to illustrate their odd movements and maneuvers.

Anyway, it's good that I have one question mark taken care of in regards to the bright star that disappeared lol it disappeared alright but not in the way I thought.

top topics

join