It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not push the button!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
**Pressing the button below is to make willing lawful contract and start the transcendence sequence until completion. If you do not want to make this contract then DO NOT PRESS THE BUTTON BELOW!**
This is different. Thought I'd share.
www.roage.com...

edit on 19-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

So, Hillbilly, if I may ask: Did you push the button? If you did, why? Even if we are looking towards a silly site made by a silly individual, wouldn't there be some form of consequence in attempting to do such with the Ø? Entering into a contractual agreement where in which the Ego is shattered and truth is gained through the force of transcendence is nothing to laugh about...I don't think...or maybe it is. What I'm meaning to say, is that even if it's a joke, it should be taken "lightly"

Who knows, maybe making such a pledge in prayer or meditation is the exact same thing as pushing this button. If there is one thing I know about the source that lives within us all, is that we get what we ask for. I wouldn't go making any deals with the Øself without expecting consequence. That said, I think I'll press the button after finals.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

World, the time has come to push the button!

Also I get an aspx error when the link loads

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I pushed it, ill let you guys know within the next month or so if anything happens

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I pushed it... so far jusst feeling a lil hot flash coming on

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The button has been pressed, for me, old friend.

There's no reason to hesitate. You've already begun the process, I'd assume

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Or Don't push this button

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
you wana know why you feel a bit light headed after you press the button....the change from red to sudden white...gives you an illusion...

its just like when you stare at certain sepia photos with a red or black point in the middle and then either blink really fast or the sudden change will make you start to see colours.

www.youtube.com...

this change gives your brain something to think about, if you were anxious your anxiety moves away from your fears and focuses on the change....trying to figure out why the colour has suddenly changed...thus removing fear.

This is all subconscious btw

but we shall see...

and for those who dont know that symbol is "Omega"

God bless
edit on 19-4-2012 by ShadowZion because: sub c

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
you wana know why you feel a bit light headed after you press the button....the change from red to sudden white...gives you an illusion...

its just like when you stare at certain sepia photos with a red or black point in the middle and then either blink really fast or the sudden change will make you start to see colours.

www.youtube.com...

this change gives your brain something to think about, if you were anxious your anxiety moves away from your fears and focuses on the change....trying to figure out why the colour has suddenly changed...thus removing fear.

but we shall see...

and for those who dont know that symbol is "Omega"

God bless

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

It's been a long time, friend.

Now is as good as a time as any. Why delay? Tomorrow may never come and yesterday has already passed. I've done the groundwork for setting myself up for success...from here on out, I just have to deconstruct it all, inspect it and find what I want to keep and what needs to be restructured.

I'm pressing it, or maybe it has already been pressed...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
if you go the forums and read some of the posts there particularly this one

roage.free-forum.net...

the op describes the changes we are to experience

ne feels the need to place this thread for those in the process of the change from left to right.

There will be many experiences along the way which include the following:

* Shortness of breath or hyperventilation
* Heart palpitations or a racing heart
* Chest pain or discomfort
* Trembling or shaking
* Choking feeling
* Feeling unreal or detached from your surroundings

* Sweating
* Nausea or upset stomach
* Feeling dizzy, lightheaded, or faint
* Numbness or tingling sensations
* Hot or cold flashes
* Fear of dying, losing control, or going crazy

All are nothing more than the process of EGO death.
Every body is different, so the time laspe from start to finish will be short or long.
There is nothing to fear and as the title states one has no need for a doctor.

It would be welcomed with others input on there own states through the change.

its funny cause i was already going through all of this prior to pressing the button and after i have pressed it all those have gone away! i was suffering from extreme anxiety.

but consider that demolished....i feel invincible...i feel epic....Omega!

God bless

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

the point is what u dont press anything, when only a button is pressed

so it gives an idea of how truth is always the only existence reason and all happenings, but yes a button so almost nothing real is ruined

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The page never loaded. Maybe the button is broke right now.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

maybe that was the point? lmao
Page never loaded for me either

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
reply to post by NorEaster

maybe that was the point? lmao
Page never loaded for me either
thats the trouble with button pushers.Push to hard an they break.Same with switch switchers they switch to hard to often they break.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have to say, I pressed it, it made me a believer. Before this site I was feeling a huge preassure as if I was going insane. I took my time before pressing it though, but alot of the things said there made perfect sense to me. But i warn people, this is basicaly a "short cut" but shortcuts come at a price. The price to me was affordable, but that which is affordable to one, may not be so affordable to another.

But lets just say this (quote from the site)

In order to gain power, one must lose power.

The ego WILL be surpressed, but this requires faith and belief. The button is not meant for everyone, but at the same time it is. (confussing sentence i know), but the reason is, some may not be ready for it while others will.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

it is funny how u keep repeating that word ego, as if anyone give a dam concern about

from where did u get that idea? wat ego?? u think that noone know that u r a chicken?? that obey for the least command enjoying applying orders??

it is clear that u r left on ur own, how does it mean that any is expecting smthg of u and for u??

the point is never about what kind of superior individual u r
the point is exclusively about the kind of superiority u realize individually constantly

piece of crap with ur jesus teachings and now supports, lets see where that dirty rat in white dress is leading u

new topics

top topics

join