It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin.
edit on Apr 19th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by pirhanna

C'mon, we can't make Obama look better in his bad behavior by pointing out that the last President was just as bad. Actually, it makes the whole thing worse. If the last President was a pillar of virtue, then Obama could be excused a LITTLE for not being aware of where his decisions would lead. Having Bush as his predecessor leaves no excuse of ignorance or confusion. We watched at least the last 2-3 years of Bush's stupidity to know exactly what continuing those policies, like Obama did, would do.

Booo on Obama. Bad bad BAD judgement and blaming the last guy just doesn't pass the laugh test when we're almost through the first 4 year term.

Could Bush have still been blaming Clinton for whatever problems he had in 2003? lol.. Of course not.. To whatever limited extent Obama's terrible conduct COULD have been deflected by looking at others..that stuff went out the window a year or more ago for being relevant. It's his tar baby now.

(All 5+ TRILLION of it...Now that is one loaded diaper on the baby!)

edit on 19-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Nothing about that makes Obama look good.
It just points out the radical hypocrisy that is rampant on this site.
Those who went on about how GW was like the second coming of Jesus but claim Obama is the devil because he is doing the same thing.

It's called hypocrisy. It's a veiling of truth. It needs to be remedied.

Until people can take off their hate goggles, they won't see the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well for one I am not defending this administration, but the way this system is designed you have to have debt. It's a fiat monetary system and in order a fiat system to work, the more debt you have the more money you have circulating. One could argue it's a system doomed for failure, but then what do you come up with in place of it? Until mankind can get along with each other and work together for one single purpose to better the race, we can't move away from a fiat system. So with that said, unfortunately we must have more debt in order to sustain the system.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
your country lost it AAA credit rating
that means its debt climbs faster...
it will be reduced again to just an A* rating soon
then you guys can blame romney or obama and say is their fault that debt has grown to 30 trillion near end of that term

dont hate the player hate the game...
they both evil there is no lesser evil
vote 3rd party and ignore ppl who say is waste of vote
i would vote 3rd party jus so goverment know im not stupid sheeple like the rest

btw im english and dont vote as its basically a 2 way system
left or right wing... the flight path remains the same

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I want to see the receipts.

We just bite every time they throw these numbers at us. Really? It's that much? And you expect the citizens to absorb that debt because....???

I don't recall authorizing that purchase, I'm not paying for it. Black ops, "discretionary spending"...prove the debt or wipe it out...I don't even pay my personal bills with out proof of the legitimacy. That is like someone just calling you on the phone saying "you owe $100.00, please give me a credit card number." You'd freak out ....but no....you listen like good little children when Uncle Sam says we as a nation owe trillions....get a spine.

You wanna talk about sheep....
edit on 4/19/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Okay, that is certainly fair enough and I can understand how the Bush-bots who defended the man (and still do for some) no matter how badly he screwed this up can drive someone to the point of madness. I think I feel very similar things about our current CnC and his more fanatic fan club members.

In a perfect and just world the space at the defendants table for accountability needs two chairs. Absolutely agreed. One for Bush and one for Obama. ....and a small chair for each so they have accommodations to their egos.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by sonnny1

There you go; you are only thinking in terms of party lines. Do you think any other president or even Romney would do good? R-money and Obama have the same backers pushing for them to be president. The only one who is not bought is Ron Paul. If you do not understand that the entire government needs restructuring then you are lost. See what happened to the Roman empire, the corrupt senators enjoyed their lives while their country burned.

Who said I don't understand ? You ?

WHERE did I talk about Party lines? Link Please????

I said this Administration is a Joke. Whats NOT to understand about it ?

One more thing....Your version of ANY History,is going to be tainted,because you put your TWIST on it. Do me a Favor,and give me links or proof to back up ANYTHING you have to say. Thanks.....

edit on 19-4-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
G.W. Bush - Sets up the framework

Obama - Guts the U.S. inside out

Romney - Swoops in like Vulture, parts U.S. out to other countries for profit. (hey, it'll be sugar-coated as 'saving the U.S. economy lol).

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JWash

If your analysis is correct, I imagine it means we'll all have the experience of the proud people your Avatar and signature line represent. I'm sure not looking forward to seeing the entire country repeat a variation of our darker history...and in modern times.

Still though..Your simple take on matters sure ring true.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Every dime was approved by Congress????

You also have to ask how much in revenue this administration has brought in with taxes compared to the last administration.

Also the link provided was once known as the conservative news network, no bias here at all.
edit on 20-4-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ummmm, duhhhh. Of course it is going to go up, and it's going to go up even more as the bad weather roles in and we see tons of federal disaster relief roll in.

Not to mention that pesky House and Senate which -really- are the ones handling the books and budget (or lack there of.)

If you don't like how this government is working or not working.... Go vote, when you are afforded the luxury of doing so.

Or pretend you did.

M.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join