It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In about 20 years you will realize that no people have landed on the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Some of you young punks, with your EBT cards won't care.

Take care. --------------

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

Huh?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thank you kind sir for that carefully constructed argument as to why we will not believe in 20 years that anybody landed on the moon

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
Thank you kind sir for that carefully constructed argument as to why we will not believe in 20 years that anybody landed on the moon

You are welcome.

----------------Because you're tards!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, at least you picked the right forum. A rant you had and a rant we got. Even if it was just a little burp of a rant. Indeed... We now know beyond all doubt your feelings about the Space Program of the last 40+ years.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, at least you picked the right forum. A rant you had and a rant we got. Even if it was just a little burp of a rant. Indeed... We now know beyond all doubt your feelings about the Space Program of the last 40+ years.

Ever met an astronaut who walked on the moon face to face?

Take care.

-----------------------------------------------

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Violation of T & C

Thread closed.....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I have not but my father has, and he has photos.
edit on 19-4-2012 by randomtangentsrme because: added quote

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo

Take care.

-----------------------------------------------
Actually yes I have; I met Neil Armstrong at the Reno Air Races, and met Buzz Aldrin when he gave a talk at my parents country club.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme

I have not but my father has, and he has photos.
edit on 19-4-2012 by randomtangentsrme because: added quote

Forget it. Nothing matters. This does not matter, too.

--------------------------------------

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

In 20 years you can throw away your EBT card, and you too can walk on the moon!!!

Take care. --------------------------------

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Cool. You got any other information about our future?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I've been doing all I can about this. I started my own rocket program but those government officials which old timers put in place called my rocketry illegal. I paid double my taxes, who's distribution is a result of the watchful eye of the old timers, but the funds only went to shoot rockets in more horizontal directions.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Sigh. Pointless thread is pointless.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

True True....but I try and remember for each member whose heard and read the same tripe 1,000 times....there are probably 10-15 non-members also reading the boards and some arriving brand new every day. Not everyone has heard the good, solid arguments on a thing like this...and I'd hate for them to see the hoax claim as the first topic they encounter about it and not see intelligent response to counter it. (give me another year or more here and I'll probably look back on this logic with amusement..but it makes sense now) Just my thinking...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
In the 1978 film Capricorn One, American astronauts and NASA faked a Mars landing. Though a mediocre film, it was an interesting idea, and one that would endure for decades.

In 2001, Fox television aired the program "Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?," which rehashed many discredited "discrepancies" between the official version of the moon landing and photographs of the landing. (Curiously, they never explain why NASA would distribute photographs that would "prove" that they had faked the moon landing.) Web sites such as BadAstronomy.com have pages and pages of point-by-point, detailed refutations of the Fox claims. Of course, even if there was some credible evidence showing that the 1969 Apollo moon landing was a hoax, conspiracy theorists must also account for later moon missions, involving a dozen astronauts. And there's the issue of the hundreds of pounds of moon rocks that have been studied around the world and verified as of extraterrestrial origin… how did NASA get the rocks if not during a moon landing? Many astronauts have been offended by the implication that they faked their accomplishments. In fact in 2002, when conspiracy theorist Bart Sibrel confronted Buzz Aldrin and called him a "coward and a liar" for faking the moon landings, the 72-year-old punched Sibrel in the jaw.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ok, I have to admit.. that really made me laugh, thanks, lol.

I shouldn't have posted that anyway to be honest - Ironically It was a pointless post complaining about a pointless thread. Just kind of tired of seeing thread's like this which mean nothing and I was already in a bit of a mood at the time of posting. Anyway, sorry people..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
WTF is an EBT card??

vvv

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

EBT = Electronic Benefit Transfer card. It's how a growing % of states in America now distribute everything from unemployment benefits to welfare and food stamps. I believe his comment was something to imply that I'm on welfare or some other program. Heck... I didn't even qualify for unemployment when I lost my career. Medical disqualification was considered quitting. Oh well.... It takes all kinds to make the world go around, eh?

new topics

top topics

join