It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qantas passenger 'restrained with cable ties'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Qantas passenger 'restrained with cable ties'

news.ninemsn.com.au

A man on a Qantas flight from Perth to Melbourne was tackled by other passengers and restrained with cable ties after threatening staff and the pilot.

"He attacked the guy that was standing beside him and then the hostess said, 'please help please help',” Rob said.

"About four or five of us jumped up and had to hold him down and put these cable ties on his hands behind his back."

"I don’t know what was wrong with him, he was threatening staff, he was threatening the pilot"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So, there were reports of people freaking out on planes in the USA, first, an air hostess, then a pilot, followed by a passenger. It looks as if this strange behaviour has appeared in Australia with this man going nuts and threateaning/attacking other passengers. It took roughly 5 people to take him down and restrain him.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
mind control....
a lot of people are being activated lately..

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
mind control....

If that is the case, would someone please send all the politicians, the bankers and their handlers the Omega command.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The outright Hollywood level insane behavior out of ordinary and responsible people is very disturbing. The Pilot really got my attention. That isn't the line of work for unstable people..and even where trucking could get some nuts in trucks by the solo nature of some of the work..heck, a pilot has a partner 24/7 while on duty. yet..?

Now more...and Qantas? Geeze... I'd been so amused listening to a passenger a row behind me last year who was here from Australia playing tourist. I was amused because he was really going on and on about TSA and our security vs. the way it's handled in Australia. His descriptions made me think of America as I've heard it for the 1960's or as I saw the tail end of the good years in the late 80's..before things really went south.

I hope these ARE just isolated inicdents. I really do. If they aren't?? Well.. A few could just as easily be hundreds or even thousands. Are these test runs someone is running to see how normal people go off and how others react to them? I sure hope not.. We can't take hundreds or even thousands of these berserkers running around a major city. 90% of Americans wouldn't know how, let along have the stomach for the violence that may require to stay safe.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
cable ties are one of the most useful items to carry ,you can fix almost anything .
I feel safer flying Qantas now, knowing that they carry them onboard.You never know what part of the plane is going to need tying back on. .The alleged offender probably had to much to drink in the lounge

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't know what is causing this sudden outburst of strange actions of people on planes, but it is very strange. I do remember reading that scientists made this virus whereby, they intentionally infected rats and could control them once infected. It was like a mental switch, one flick and they go off the rails.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yeah...mind control.

I'm sure secret societies/governments etc. have toiled away to achieve effective methods of mind control then, go to the trouble of activating participants to freak out on planes in Australia and America.

That's exactly the sort of useful action I would employ with such technology as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Yeah...mind control.

I'm sure secret societies/governments etc. have toiled away to achieve effective methods of mind control then, go to the trouble of activating participants to freak out on planes in Australia and America.

That's exactly the sort of useful action I would employ with such technology as well.

I'd just note here that the incidents on the planes are the most interesting and potentially informative because it's happening in a closed environment. That helps. Even the Pilot that just snapped on his own flight would have stayed at the same hotel and probably done the same things Pilots do at the airport he'd come from. Maybe an opportunity to see what is happening?

New Jersey Barber bites customer's ear in half after rude behavior

That is one of the more ....outright bizarre examples. Everyone described him as a nice, easy going guy too. Like most of the other reports have. A few days ago I read a story about a man shooting his dogs and then his wife of a few decades because one of the dogs did it's business on the living room rug. The neighbors described the elderly couple as quiet, friendly and with no indications of trouble. I've watched two reporters now suffer what LOOKED like a stroke right on camera. Recall those?? Nothing leading up to it..and no real explanation afterward. They didn't kill anyone...but the wacky, SUDDEN and uncontrollable behavior is notable. ?

I'm starting to feel like the Sheriff in "Crazies" just before the WHOLE TOWN goes nuts at once. We're seeing onsies and twosies. When do the crowds start snapping?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Ha, it was only a matter of time until those chemicals used for chemtrails leaked up into the cabin of the plane. A line probably burst when the pilot hit the secret "spray" button in the cockpit.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

who says this was the ultimate goal but?
I mean, you need to test it right? if it was a perfect art we wouldn't have had instances of Sirhan Sirhan or the high school massacres.

Maybe we aren't sure how some people react to it, maybe this going psycho at high altitude is a side effect?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Schizophrenia can popup out of nowhere and often does in men between 12 and 30 and sometimes but less often in women. Most are harmless but others become a danger to others and themselves. This can happen with no warning at all. Panic attacks and paranoia can also popup in people who are over tired, not eating right or in bad health. On top of that there are many medical issues that can cause hallucinations and paranoia.

In just December alone in the US only, over 59,000 passengers flew on commercial airlines. I can imagine what the worldwide numbers are per month. (source is BTS Air Traffic Statistics)

I witnessed a Flight Attendant at a terminal in the Sea/Tac Airport have a public breakdown just last Spring. I'll admit it was strange to watch. I think it was caused by her obvious Anorexia but don't know.

We were gathered at a departure gate waiting for loading time, which was still about 15 minutes away. A woman in a uniform from the same airline, who was a Flight Attendant on a plane at another gate came running out of the door to the next gate down. That gate had no departures scheduled and had a plane parked at it, between flights.

An incredibly skinny woman, so thin in fact you could make out the outline of the bones in her arms and who's uniform hung loose on her came running out of the door screaming at all of us. First thing I noticed is her face was as skeletal as her arms, she looked weak in fact. She was wearing wig of very large hair I think to hide her skeletal appearance. It made her look surreal like putting that wig on a person moments from starving to death.

She ran over to us and started screaming that if we did not board right now the plane would leave all of us there. Like I said she came from another gate and nobody was there because their was no flight scheduled. She had an obviously fake Southern Accent (real badly done one too) and would not stop screaming at us. Everyone just stood there amazed at what she was doing. Then suddenly she looked around like she had just woken up, got even paler than she already was and ran back out the door to the plane she came from.

A few minutes later of course our flight started to board on time. I wanted to ask about her but did not have the heart to do it.

I'd imagine this is like so many other things. It's been happening all along, but the recent high profile stories have caused the news to cover them all, giving a false impression it is new.
edit on 4/18/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

mind control.... a lot of people are being activated lately..

How? Is something physically implanted in you when you go see the Doctor? Or is it more of a beam that is shot from Space into your central nervous system?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

couldn't say, I mean.. I've never experienced something.

I'd imagine a hundred different possibilities for someone to do something.

Maybe they hang out at hospitals wait for people to go in for minor surgery, feed you a dose of chemicals or zap your head with some sort of electro magnetic amplifier.

The nazis experimented with it, even the allies did after ww2. That was a long time ago and nothing much has been heard of since. Look at the level technology and communications has advanced in 60yrs, safe to say if a programme like this was continued it would be quite far advanced by now.

Read up on Sirhan Sirhan, its a great example.

Personally? my sci fi best guestimate..

I think they have people dotted all over the world.. people they've bugged, drugged, rigged or what ever.

A certain sound a certain frequency a certain light .. i dunno something triggers it.

maybe they are pre-configured to automatically find law enforcement and start killing people, or meet at predetermined points and use explosives..

Sirhan Sirhan was a great example.. a young, niave, vulnerable Palestinian kid..
experimented, drugged.... the lady in the polkadot dressed initiated his programming, he was arranged to walk into the kitchen, stay hidden until he saw bobby kennedy then keep shooting until the bullets were gone...

he does say he doesn't remember anything and talks of bright white lights when he met the girl in the dress.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Thank you for your response and advice on extra readings.

he was arranged to walk into the kitchen, stay hidden until he saw bobby kennedy then keep shooting until the bullets were gone...

So you could tie that in with the recent massacre in Afghanistan that involved SSgt Bales? Maybe he was under of some sort of mind control. Who knows people like Manson were probably guinea pigs as well...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Spot on the Sgt in Afghanistan is another prime example.
What better way to stoke the populace by turning on one of you agents, having him commit a massacre of epic proportions on innocent people..

even he says to this day he has no recollection of the incident?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

This isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened in Australia. Crazies, despite what you may have heard, are not limited to the USA.

Also sometimes people snap for whatever reason or may have blackouts due to whatever mental illness. If I recall correctly, those with bipolar disorder can sometimes lose memory of when they are in mania.
edit on 19/4/12 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
mind control....

I see.

All that effort just to make a sub line news topic on ATS.

Damn they're good.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz

This isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened in Australia. Crazies, despite what you may have heard, are not limited to the USA.

Also sometimes people snap for whatever reason or may have blackouts due to whatever mental illness. If I recall correctly, those with bipolar disorder can sometimes lose memory of when they are in mania.
edit on 19/4/12 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

I understand that.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

?

Pretty sure they got bigger fish to fry...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join