It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP's Corexit Oil Tar Sponged Up by Human Skin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
reply to post by GuidedKill

He was showing my spelling error.
And its been outlawed by every other country in the world except the stupid U.S who's main goal is population control and furthering Monsanto's take over of food.
edit on 24-4-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

Haha didn't realize that.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KillerQueen

When BP is the cheapest gas on the block, or even when BP is the only station on the block... I will never give them my money or my patronage.

1. BP's response time to the disaster was horrible.

2. BP refused help from all of the willing nations ready to volunteer.

3. BP engaged in a media black-out regarding the disaster.

4. BP's use of the toxic chemical COREXIT.

5. I think about BP everytime I eat shrimp and shell-fish.

BP destroyed the Gulf.
TEPCO destroyed the Pacific.

It is total bull crap that these companies are still in operation and turning profits.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
no problem,

This is the thread I start in Jan 2010 on the BP oil spill check it out and let me know what you think: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Beyond Petroleum must be the most wreckful company on the face of the planet.

First they get lazy and use only one BOP rather then two.

Next they are too cheap to fund any real cleanup. Then they pay the american government to downplay everything and the usa government more-or-less is forced to comply. They use corexit which in most countries is correctly banned for its high toxicity factor. It was all about their public image, as indeed that is the case in capitalism and especially with big business; they didn't want to sink the company anymore then what is absolutely necessary.

I have ALWAYS been a STAUNCH PROPENT of NATIONALISED HEAVY INDUSTRY and nationalised banking. Some things do NOT accept profit over safety. Oil and gas drilling, nuclear power reactors, airlines, railroads, shipping SHOULD be nationalised and the sooner the better. If BP actually stood for British Petroleum, like it used to, do you honestly think this horrible accident would have happened OR they would be taking all these shortcuts? I think not!

Come on citizens have some #ing pride in your nation. The privatisation ALL happened during the bush-reagan era in america and the thatcher era in the uk. I hate these evil clowns with a tremendous passion: almost joseph stalin like!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join