It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Daiichi’s Achilles Heel: MUST READ from sources.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Future action plans
We need to keep this story in the NEWS.

I admit, when this story broke I was in complete panic. Nothing but my imagination to interpet what was happening.

This story needs to stay in the forefront. Fukushima is one strong quake from sending the region into chaos. Just one.

blogs.wsj.com...

I have to credit this poster;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Up to 40 years away??? Rediculous! Strong quake will hit there within 40 years. Japanese need to stabalize R4 ASAP.

www.cospp.com...

Future action plans

Our focus is now on such activities as the decommissioning of Fukushima Daiichi 1 to 4, while maintaining their 'cold shutdown' conditions. In late December 2011, in conjunction with the government, we formulated a mid-and-long term decommissioning plan.

This has three phases leading up to the end of the decommissioning:

Phase 1 - in 2 years, begin the process of fuel removal from the spent fuel pools.

Phase 2 - in 10 years, begin removing fuel debris (solidified fuel and melted cladding).

Phase 3 - in 30-40 years, complete fuel debris removal and the processing and disposal of radioactive waste.

As of the end of February 2012, the full extent of the damage to the RPVs, cores and PCVs was still under investigation.

Up to 40! years to decommission the spent fuel pools??!! Sorry, not acceptable.

EDIT: If it looks like I'm obsessed; I Am. I don't live in Japan but I have the most heartfelt empathies for the people. You are not alone.
edit on 18-4-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

Now the following article is a few years old. It showed up and then it seems like not that much was said afterwards. Which gives me the impression, the real research has been hijacked by the PTB for what obviously would be nefarious purposes.

Medication that can protect humans against nuclear radiation has been developed by Jewish-American scientists in cooperation with a researcher and investors from Israel. The full story behind the dramatic discovery will be published in Yedioth Ahronoth's weekend edition.

The ground-breaking medication, developed by Professor Andrei Gudkov – Chief Scientific Officer at Cleveland BioLabs - may have far-reaching implications on the balance of power in the world, as states capable of providing their citizens with protection against radiation will enjoy a significant strategic advantage vis-à-vis their rivals.

So the delays in cleaning up the Fukishima mess may be deliberate. Someone else mentioned that it could be a slow-kill method of thinning the population over say 10 to 20 years. Think of all those cancers that are going to show up as the radiation density increases. If the PTB have a cure and protection against radiation sickness, seems to me radiating the world for the PTB might be a good thing.

Anyway, the original link to the 2009 article is HERE.

Here are a bunch more links through DuckDuckGo. Sorry, I don't use google anymore if I can help it.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/18.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by UFO1414

Now the following article is a few years old. It showed up and then it seems like not that much was said afterwards. Which gives me the impression, the real research has been hijacked by the PTB for what obviously would be nefarious purposes.

Medication that can protect humans against nuclear radiation has been developed by Jewish-American scientists in cooperation with a researcher and investors from Israel. The full story behind the dramatic discovery will be published in Yedioth Ahronoth's weekend edition.

The ground-breaking medication, developed by Professor Andrei Gudkov – Chief Scientific Officer at Cleveland BioLabs - may have far-reaching implications on the balance of power in the world, as states capable of providing their citizens with protection against radiation will enjoy a significant strategic advantage vis-à-vis their rivals.

So the delays in cleaning up the Fukishima mess may be deliberate. Someone else mentioned that it could be a slow-kill method of thinning the population over say 10 to 20 years. Think of all those cancers that are going to show up as the radiation density increases. If the PTB have a cure and protection against radiation sickness, seems to me radiating the world for the PTB might be a good thing.

Cheers - Dave

I do not think this situation is a me vs. u scenario. Vis-a-vis slow kill method thinning the population. The problem is, the answer is 50 years away (at best). I see an increase of the cancers aforemntioned, but you will never know the cause.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

It would be wise for people to switch their diet to one which is more anti-mutagenic and anti-tetragenic.

Some research into this would be best. Tons of information online.

Those most adaptable, in body, mind, and spirit...will outlast the rest.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

I'm not proud to say this but damn - I'm really starting to resent Japan. Why is that one of the most technologically advanced nations and the most innovative and creative people can't pull together and fix this crap?

And why is it okay with the rest of the world?

Honestly, it makes me want to scream.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ask yourself the most obvious question: why is this not a global issue with every nation, led by the UN taking part in coming to a solution?

When the oil well in the gulf bursts, it seemed like every country made an offer or help or support. Even Katrina garnered WAY more international support and attention.

I ask again, why is this not the lead on every newscast?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KillerQueen

I can't take that site seriously, but the quotes and tidbits are real...

That's some scary information presented.

Makes me want to go all primal and just pounce on the next chika shaking her bum around until I die out.

Better like that, than anything which seems likely to unfold in the coming years.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
ask yourself the most obvious question: why is this not a global issue with every nation, led by the UN taking part in coming to a solution?

When the oil well in the gulf bursts, it seemed like every country made an offer or help or support. Even Katrina garnered WAY more international support and attention.

I ask again, why is this not the lead on every newscast?

It's because the truth hurts. MSM has completely forgotton about Fukushima, yet IMO, still harbours the greatest threat to planet Earth. Maybe we choose to be indifferent. On purpose. Even so, this ELE is not going away...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

That's not why.

MSM generally loves fear so much, it creates it.

The reason it's not presented in MSM is because it's too damned real for public consumption. The fear alone would wreck civilization before the earthquake.

Why aren't all countries giving everything they have at this one
I can't answer that one.

Maybe the depopulation thing really is true, and the elite are already set up with the crazy tech necessary to colonize another planet.

Who the hell really knows?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by UFO1414

That's not why.

MSM generally loves fear so much, it creates it.

The reason it's not presented in MSM is because it's too damned real for public consumption. The fear alone would wreck civilization before the earthquake.

Why aren't all countries giving everything they have at this one
I can't answer that one.

Maybe the depopulation thing really is true, and the elite are already set up with the crazy tech necessary to colonize another planet.

Who the hell really knows?

This is really a great point. Humans love the "end-game" scenerio. Elenin, Niribu, etc. (sorry, don't follow those stories myself) plus numerous others. I think we "humans" like the unknown even more. It's like a challenge of some sort. Fukushima is a scenario that no-one has experienced before. So the speculation, from "piece of cake" to "WTF" is completely subjective. And real.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFO1414

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by UFO1414

Cheers - Dave

I do not think this situation is a me vs. u scenario. Vis-a-vis slow kill method thinning the population. The problem is, the answer is 50 years away (at best). I see an increase of the cancers aforemntioned, but you will never know the cause.

I don't see how that was a me vs you. I see it more as a them vs all of us. We may not be able to pinpoint the cause in every case, but I myself have been measuring between 300 and 1000% increases (3 to 10 times) in background radiation and anywhere roof water pools, well, I got a number of hot spots at over 30 times and a couple even higher. It gonna be pretty sad watching cancer ridden lawyers fighting with tumor infested governments about settlements and punitive damages. At least the US still has tort law, it is after all, all about the money.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

bobs_ur_u... sorry, this wasn't a me vs. u post. In fact, I agree with you on the litigatious (sp??) side. Lawyers are awesome ( always looking for the truth
)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillerQueen
www.globalresearch.ca...

I'm not proud to say this but damn - I'm really starting to resent Japan. Why is that one of the most technologically advanced nations and the most innovative and creative people can't pull together and fix this crap?

And why is it okay with the rest of the world?

Honestly, it makes me want to scream.

Since Japan is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world, you have to consider whether the extent of the Fukushima disaster is actually an accident.

I was told that there are members of Japan's government that are involved in the secretive Sukyo Mahikari cult that believe in an impending apocolyptic "baptism by fire" that is coming to cleanse the world. Could Japan's government have planned the extensive radiation leak?

This cult does teach that only spiritually pure people will be able to survive the baptism by fire. As with most cults, some form of magic (advanced technology) is typically used to deceive the masses and win their devotion. I wonder if the "magic of the fukushima" disaster is that their pratictioners will not get sick if they are taking this medicine. It would be a sort of proof that is needed to convince people who don't know of its existence that their leaders do have protective "spiritual" powers.

I also find it interesting that the same Israeli security firm (ICTS) that was in charge of 9/11 airports was also responsible for installing the security at the Fukushima plants.

Are Japan and Israel working together to take over the world?

edit on 19-4-2012 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillerQueen
www.globalresearch.ca...

Maybe your/ our Interpretation is wrong?
I also wish that they should finish this Operation as soon as possible
but what is possible and what don't?

The release of Radiation is stopped:

which is very, very low

This Pic is showing the Release of Radioactive Isotopes
and we can see that already since one Week after the EQ
the Levels are decreasing!

They needed to create a Plan and they follow this Roamap since,
when you look to the Facility now you can see many Storage Tanks
for the Water, this cooling Water is the Boodline, the Aorta of Daiichi,
the Fuel Pools are Organs and come later!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

I'm quite skeptical here. Cesium and Strontium isotopes are trouble. Uranium and Plutonium isotopes are .... I have no word for it. Is there some independent study directed toward Uranium and transuranic isotopes? Graphs presented by you do suggest - at least by omission - that no REALLY dangerous, long living, substances were emitted. I will be much more confident if some independent body - not TEPCO, not Jap. Gov., not US Gov. experts, not IAEA experts - present study on spectrographic analyzes of representative collection of soil samples.
Japan is something what we label as "liberal democracy", there should not be problem to allow some independent body to do such research.
Jap. Gov. + TEPCO are convinced liars - especially after Tohoku earthquake. Should we believe them that NO heavy metals escaped? Surely no. So question HOW MUCH of heavy metals blew into environment is more than legit question.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JanAmosComenius

Forgot to add: those graphs represents airborne measurements only. They FOR SURE do not represent leaks of cooling water into ground watertable and ocean.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Of course it is and i am sure that we have some Data, somewhere!

As far as i know they do not found Heavy Isotopes behind the "Hot Zone" .

Here is a fresh Release from our Citizen Page which do independent Testing of Food:
www.microsofttranslator.com...://www.crms-jpn.com/mrdatafoodcat/food_vegetables.html

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You aren't the only one who is concerned about these other contaminants:

Isotopic evidence of plutonium release into the environment from the Fukushima DNPP accident

The high activity ratio of 241Pu/239+240Pu (> 100) from the Fukushima DNPP accident highlights the need for long-term 241Pu dose assessment, and the ingrowth of 241Am. The results are important for the estimation of reactor damage and have significant implication in the strategy of decontamination.

For the non-volatile radionuclides, Pu isotopes attracted great public attention in the Fukushima DNPP accident because Pu isotopes present a large risk for internal radiation exposure via ingestions of contaminated agricultural crops, in particular for 241Pu (a beta-emitter, T1/2 = 14.4 years), with its decay, the ingrowth of 241Am (alpha and gamma-emitter, T1/2 = 432.7 years) will present a new radiation risk.

The most common comeback I've seen regarding plutonium is that all environmental plutonium is from all of the nuclear testing done in the 40's & 50's.

Due to its short half-life of 14.4 years, the activity of 241Pu in Japanese soils is quite low (ca. 1.2 for 241Pu/239+240Pu activity ratio, 241Pu decay corrected to March 15, 2011). Therefore, the finding of high 241Pu activities in these samples suggested an additional Pu input. The 240Pu/239Pu and 241Pu/239Pu atom ratios found in these samples ranged from 0.303 to 0.330 and from 0.103 to 0.135, respectively. They were significantly higher than those of global fallout (0.180±0.007, 1σfor 240Pu/239Pu atom ratio, and 0.00194±0.00014, 1σ for 241Pu/239Pu atom ratio)12 and the atmospheric fallout deposition in Japan from 1963 to1979 (0.1922±0.0044, 1σ for 240Pu/239Pu atom ratio, and 0.00287±0.00056, 1σ for 241Pu/239Pu atom ratio)13, indicating new Pu input from the Fukushima DNPP accident.
emphasis mine

Not sure if you would consider these independent sources, but it's not JapGov or Tepco:

Research Center for Radiation Protection, National Institute of Radiological Sciences 491 Anagawa, Inage, Chiba 263-8555, Japan
Jian Zheng, Keiko Tagami, Yo#o Watanabe, Shigeo Uchida, Tatsuo Aono, Nobuyoshi Ishii, Satoshi Yoshida, Yoshihisa Kubota & Shoichi Fuma

Department of Biology, Ohu University, 31-1 Koriyama, Fukushima, Japan
Sadao Ihara

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

For soil samples collected in Mito, Chiba, and Kamagaya Cities, although 137Cs activities were significantly higher than the activity level before the accident (Table 1), for example, the Kamagaya soil sample 2 (0–2 cm) collected on the grounds of a Japanese shrine, near the drain pipes from a building roof, had a 137Cs activity of 11429±88 mBq/g, the 239+240Pu activities and 240Pu/239Pu atom ratios were the typical values of the global fallout and no 241Pu could be detected. We concluded this Pu was consistent with global fallout origin. If any, the Fukushima source contribution to the total Pu activity was negligible.

Source: www.nature.com...

This Measurement Points are close to Central Tokyo
and in between 50-150Km away from Tokyo!

Hmmmmm, need more Data!
Very difficult but some good News!

Domo!

edit on 20-4-2012 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join