It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish international airport refuses to allow Israeli methods of security inspections.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

Arkia, the only Israeli airline flying to Sweden, had to move its operations to Malmo and Stockholm this year after Denmark refused to permit Israeli security procedures at its airports last summer. Arkia elected to fly passengers to Sweden and take them by land to Denmark. Now this avenue is closed.

Maybe soon they will also refuse the TSA security procedures?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Read between the Lines

What they are not saying is that RFID's are implanted in most of the credit cards and id's used in Israel.

Everyone has the chip scanned without them knowing it.

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

P.S. Wikipedia 'Mark of Beast'

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thank you for the thread start, hope it lasts forever

Originally posted by maxella1
www.haaretz.com...

Arkia, the only Israeli airline flying to Sweden, had to move its operations to Malmo and Stockholm this year after Denmark refused to permit Israeli security procedures at its airports last summer. Arkia elected to fly passengers to Sweden and take them by land to Denmark. Now this avenue is closed.

Maybe soon they will also refuse the TSA security procedures?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

The article doesn't say it was about anything regarding security procedures though? Or at least didn't detail what the violations where.. all I read was angry airports mad about how Israeli airlines were trying to con themselves off as "low fare" when they are not, and demanding airports pay to move Israeli security to a new terminal..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Israeli leadership has got to get this into their f'ing heads.... they don't get to set the rules... ANYWHERE else but Israel.
It's absurd that they thought they could get away with this, and I commend my Danish government and my swedish brothers and sister for standing firm in what is most definitely a breach against personal privacy.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you, but when I read the article, I read this:

"Thus, Stockholm’s airport joined those in Malmo, Sweden and in Copenhagen in refusing to allow Israeli security inspections, which involve ethnic and personal profiling, extensive questioning and selective inspections based on the perceived degree of risk to security."

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I would rather go through Israeli customs than American TSA anytime!

top topics

join