It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People, just my thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is my first thread, after a long time lurking. I got into conspiracies after reading Chick Comics. I lean towards religious topics but I read everything.

I've been working since I was 16, and now I am in my mid thirties. I feel like everybody is hypnotized, we have 10 yr old kids who can explain the problems with the federal reserve, we know the food that we eat is poisoning us, and we know that our government is not looking out for our best interest. I dont know if it is the "illuminati" or "cfr" or whatever other group, but we know something is wrong. In nyc, where I live, they made original formula Four Loko and Synthetic marijuana illegal in less than 2 weeks. Like 2 weeks ago, governor Cuomo said they had no time to look into legalizing medical marijuana.

Point being, when the people want something, they have to plead and beg.

9/11, most of america knows the official story wont even stick together even with crazy glue. They wont even CONSIDER reopening the investigation. Many of the people want it, and everybody ignores it.

Everybody knows Monsanto is killing the world.

Ufos, I personally think that the only reason are being covered up, is because they are running the show. I have no proof of that, but damn everybody knows we arent the only ones out here. I think its possible Aliens can look like humans.

Everybody knows about the Chambers in the Pyramids and the Sphinx, they wont allow us to see whats in there.

Everybody knows recorded history is fishy.

And while all this goes on, the people would allow starvation, lack of shelter, and lack of medicine, because of a lack of pieces of paper.

Something is controlling us, and I really think the average man is decent.

What can we really do, Im tired of living this way. Im sure most of you are tired too

People like Alex Jones, they make money talking about this everyday. Why doesnt he take all his followers and asked for a court date to start changing things. If Corporations are people, why cant a thousand people get together as one person, in a courtroom? Just a thought. What about us on ats, most of us agree for the most part on certain topics, why cant we all get together as a person in a courtroom, lets make some changes. The only way you can beat them is playing their game, within their laws. Seriously, is that even a possibilty? What do you guys think?

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I can't answer your questions; but I can agree that it's a sick, sad state of affairs. They've really put us in a helpless, almost hopeless position. I think they want us to revolt so they can officially close the doors to the prison we're in--but so far we've failed to oblige them, and they seem to be getting antsy.

But I see only one problem with getting groups of people together and forming corporations: You have to be a *rich* corporation to get any love from the government or courts. You have to lobby and write your own laws for your captive lawmakers to pass. It all takes money. And those with the money have already warped the entire system to favor themselves.

My only real hope is that they'll eventually choke on their own greed and their entire inverted pyramid will fall in on itself. We don't have much else....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Thank you for your reply. I just really wish people would wake up.
sometimes I really feel like its too late. sometimes I think the majority of us are on auto pilot
waiting for others to stand up.Some are just willing to accept our prison.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I always pay attention to these kinds of posts just to make sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. We're a few and far between bunch. That's why we needed ATS to come together. It's really hard to get people to acknowledge the truth when the dominant group couldn't care less. Ever heard of the Asch experiment? I'd embed a link but I don't know how to do that. But basically, it's a psychological experiment that shows that people would rather be wrong to gain the group's favor than be correct and stand apart from the group. If this is human nature, I can't imagine how we can really come together for truth.

Don't give up on yourself or others. Just keep on trucking through the muck. It's our strength of spirit and cry for justice that can't be mucked up..or something like that. Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Thank you for your reply. I have never heard of the asch experiment and
Is something I will be looking into.

new topics

top topics

join