It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA installs undercover agents on Texas busses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
Thanks for the info,
I may now go vomit.....

No need to vomit. Just take note of your surroundings and that gives you the power when you can spot them before they spot you...

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I figured it was only a matter of time before this happened.

What do I think?I think it stinks.

The TSA hasn't stopped that much... Look up TSA red team to see just what a joke it is.

I am from Texas and have rode public buses quite a few times. Not in quite a long time though...

I have rode all through the DART system ( Though not in a while). They have their own privatized security. No checkpoints or metal detectors...No invasion of privacy. Just well trained and armed people who's mere presence is enough to discourage crime.

Their was a case recently where a guy went crazy and killed a couple people at a DART train station. With out the quick thinking of DART employees he would have done far mare damage....

I don't have faith in TSA's ability to handle such a situation....Especially with out going over board on screening measures....

DARTs system works...And so did the airports security systems when they were privatized... Just as well if not better than the TSA ever could....

I am all for security...But id rather keep it privatized. Keep the damn government out of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'd have to say that when this happens, the people of Houston are not having it.

DHS is starting a war in the wrong city. They will soon find that out.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thatll stop those bastards from blowing up anymore of our buses... oh wait, nevermind.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
How is this not a blatant attack on the 4th amendment? Someone needs to sue .. bring this to the courts, there is absolutely no way this could possibly stand up to constitutional scrutiny. $!%$ TSA.. if you work for the TSA you should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well, if it somehow involved a protected group, like women or gays, then the ACLU would be all over it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
How is this not a blatant attack on the 4th amendment? Someone needs to sue .. bring this to the courts, there is absolutely no way this could possibly stand up to constitutional scrutiny. $!%$ TSA.. if you work for the TSA you should be ashamed of yourselves.

It is absolutely an attack on the 4th. No question.

But remember that when it comes to protecting der Homeland, anything goes...and the people will line up for their flu shots at the bus terminals. Those buses with "Next Stop...FEMA Camp # 83" on the front.

Sad but true.

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
I'd have to say that when this happens, the people of Houston are not having it.

DHS is starting a war in the wrong city. They will soon find that out.

I certainly hope so but it is not on the news here. I'm going to make sure one of our local talk radio guys gets this. He already goes after Sheila on a regular basis. Hopefully he will get the word out.

He was a Houston city councilman and he doesn't put with a lot.

Well he already has it on his website. Has probably brought it up on the radio and I just didn't get to here it. I can only listen to and from work.
edit on 4/20/2012 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/20/2012 by TXTriker because: udate

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by amongus
Overkill? You say that now, but the first time a suicide bomber gets on a bus and kills dozens, you will be the first to be pissed at the government for doing nothing.

Sorry,but I have to disagree with you.

A Suicide bomber could easily kill himself ANYWHERE,there is people.
There is NEVER going to be enough security,unless you have a Totalitarian State,or Police State.
edit on 18-4-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Totalitarianism is no guarantee against people blowing things up.

Remember the Maquis. They are only a single example of totalitarian failure to "protect" throughout the ages. Totalitarianism is never, has never been, about protecting us, or stopping crimes.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

"we have to take personal responsibility and risks in this life".

How subjective can you get? If only this world was based on such opinions......

I stand by my posts.

I've spent the last two minutes or so, trying to figure out how to respond to amongus in a non-aggressive way, and I am realising that I simply do not know how to. The idea that invasive security is going to be exclusively beneficial for us, or that police or other public servants, have our best interests at heart, is completely alien to me and to my experience.

It also causes me to realise that, when I have blindly lashed out and attacked other people who've expressed similar opinions before, that I've only done that, because that is really all I've known how to do. I don't know how to communicate with people, with whom there is such a complete absence of commonality.

I can only assume, as I've speculated before, that amongus is an individual who is not aware of his or her own worth and capabilities as a human being; and that because of that, s/he assumes that s/he is incapable of functional independence, and needs governmental supervision, in order to avoid harming himself or others.

I personally do not trust authority figures, and the reason why, is because experience has taught me to believe that governmental authorities are usually a greater threat to my safety than anyone else, including criminals or myself. If amongus does trust the government, though, then I can maybe see how he would be willing to have them look after him.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

I wonder if you are talking about the guys on the morning show, 93.7 the arrow (probably not)

Those guys crack me up.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Why don't they let you Texans carry guns, and defend yourselves? I don't think a bus rider would try anything knowing that 90% of the bus riders carried guns.

It's the TSA looking for illegal immigrants? Or looking for Terrorists? Either way, it's government out of control.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Overkill? You say that now, but the first time a suicide bomber gets on a bus and kills dozens, you will be the first to be pissed at the government for doing nothing.

Sorry,but I have to disagree with you.

A Suicide bomber could easily kill himself ANYWHERE,there is people.
There is NEVER going to be enough security,unless you have a Totalitarian State,or Police State.
edit on 18-4-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Yes, but you see we know the terrorists sit in the public offices, the corporate heads, the banks and the royal familes, and the cia/mossad, kjb, and black ops as well.

They are the terrorists.

And we choose freedom. I wouldn't submit to anyone doing that. I'd fire them as their employer on the spot.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Not 93.7, used to listen now they just get on my nerves. Michael Berry 740AM.

@Druid, we do have conceal carry. I know one fiend that has hers in her purse.

Sorry about so long to reply. Just looked at another thread and saw how to see who is replying to my posts. Neat. It will be added to my favorites and checked first when I come online.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join