It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Railroad to fema camps.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
There is a little town real close to ours that is doing a major increase in its railway. They will be hiring 350 people.
My thought on this is why the increase all the major factories around here are shut down and there is not a big need for Amtrak. All I can think of is it's starting the railway to the fema camps. I'm I being Paranoid?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Intriguing post. Can you give us any more details. ie. Name of the town? Photos of any suspect future Fema facilities?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
There is a little town real close to ours that is doing a major increase in its railway. They will be hiring 350 people.
My thought on this is why the increase all the major factories around here are shut down and there is not a big need for Amtrak. All I can think of is it's starting the railway to the fema camps. I'm I being Paranoid?

Railroads are getting an renewed chance of survival if not new life with the increase in the cost of highway transportation of goods. The first breath into them was the developoment of the trailer trains where semi-trailers are put on flatbed railroad cars and were hauled as close as possible to their markets. The cost of diesel fuel has increased that interest greatly and there seems to be no relief in sight on fuel prices, especially diesel.

Perhaps you have seen some of the recent TV ads promoting railroad transportation. At one time, back in the 1970s gasoline crisis, there were plans for railroads to haul people and their autos across and around the country rather than them driving. Look for that concept to appear again.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I would not be surprised at all if the increase in railway employees was related to the FEMA camps. Did you know that the camps are now ready to accept inmates on 72 hour notice? Meaning, hundreds of thousands (or possibly MILLIONS) of American citizens could be behind barbed wire in 72 hours.

Thanks for that find; please keep a close eye on that situation and let us know!

top topics

join