It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

the first thing that came to mind was fringe the observers
cool

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aerialphenomena

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what info you have.

Could you gives us more specifics of the sighting, date and time etc, and general background (non personal) info on the witnesses?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The first thing that stood out to me is that the MIB who walked in last, actually waited for the other MIB to enter first. Probably meaning one is the leader and the other the sidekick or something?

Nothing special, just a minor detail probably.. =)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aerialphenomena
Hi eveyone this is antonio paris, director of API. I agree with some of the comments posted here. I myself cannot claim this is not a hoax either. As an investigator, we take the report and follow a strict investivative process, including interviews and evidence collection. As far as the video is concerned, we got this video from the hotel security manager, NOT the witness. The video was then analyzed by a forensics professional to look for CGI. Thus far the video is legit. However, I cannot claim it is not just two dudes in a costume doing a prank. I can claim, however, that over 12 people (who do not know each other) saw this black triangle ufo on the same night.

Just wondering for no reason in particular... you wouldn't by any chance know the round about date these people saw this "black triangle" and any sort of estimated dimensions would you...

Not being sarcastic or critical... I seriously would like to know...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It's Jake and Elwood.... and they're on a mission from God.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Seriously, I don't know what to make of this. You would think that the MIB would know about the security camera, and would zap it or something. I'm not saying it absolutely is fake, but I'm suspicious.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
The first thing that stood out to me is that the MIB who walked in last, actually waited for the other MIB to enter first. Probably meaning one is the leader and the other the sidekick or something?

Nothing special, just a minor detail probably.. =)

first thing I noticed as well..

thx, I needed that

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

The witness left the hotel because he and his family soon reported paranormal activity at home and the hotel. Witness also claimed that the paranormal activity ocurred outside the home too. He noted the activity occurred after his ufo encounter. We interviewed this guy several times. He was the regional manager at the time for this hotel chain so he had some credibility. Moreover, interviews with other witnesses that were not associated with this hotel also saw the strange ufo on the same night and time.

Thx for coming to ATS and welcome~!

So let me get this correct and clear...

1), The video came from the security cam in the hotel; it was given to you BY the hotel regional manger, who ALSO saw the triangle ??

2) AFTER giving you the video, and witnessing the craft he started witnessing PA at the home; did he specify exactly what 'kind' of activity at the hotel and the house and were they simlar?

3) Did he already have plans to leave the hotel before this?

4) The guy in the video of the OP is the hotel Regional Manager?

5) Where's the documented report on your website for this case? It's not in the 'read more' link for the video presented..

edit on 19-4-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Cool.
Actually something worthy of posting. I've seen so many hoaxes and fakes here ... but this looks to be different and worthy of discussion. Good post. S&F.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Please do not post email addresses nor websites w/out obtaining permission from ATS owners.

edit on April 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

that video just went private...wonder why...cover ups eh? gotta love em...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

yeah,but in this case,they both love dry toast,and look like elwood...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Oh noes, the observers are here, something big's going to happen ....

fringepedia.net...

He described these guys from Fringe... I hate it when some hillbilly wants to get some attention and he uses something from tv to do so ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Do you suppose that it is mere coincidence that one of the team members, Pat Colbert, is a gopher for the Regional Manager of a hotel chain?

www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Here is the website for the Arial Phenomenon Investigations Team.....

www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

Claims to be a group of scientists and researchers. They have the video you posted on their site....and say this about it....

New API Promo Video!

We just developed a promo video for the team! Check it out on Youtube: www.youtube.com...

Des
edit on 18-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Is everyone choosing to ignore the above or something? This is a promo video, so I guess that means it's not real...

Really great video though, very creepy. I thought it was a Fringe viral at first.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OMNISLASHER

It went private? Let me check. It wasn't from my end. Lol

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Ps. The case was cut into the promo video because it got a lot I attention. The MIB case is not a promo. The promo video is. In short, think of the promo video as a trailer.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Great video thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Yeah, tv series and Jay and Kay started it all! How old are you? Perhaps before spouting this BS you should educate yourself on MIB phenomena which dates back to medieval times.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
it's really hard to prove this true, but there's no doubt just the thought of it is entertaining. hey! they should make a movie about this kind of stuff!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Ps. The case was cut into the promo video because it got a lot I attention. The MIB case is not a promo. The promo video is. In short, think of the promo video as a trailer.

I have a question..

Where's the video of them (The supposed MIB's) walking out? We see them walk in, and then a bunch of rewinds/forwards/rewinds.. but where's the footage of them leaving? If you were able to get the first bit of footage, then certainly as a researcher you know that "all footage" relating to the case would be essential.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join