It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

You claim the hotel manager can't remember when he read about the other account of the UFO, or wether he was in Niagara Falls or Maryland, can you please point out were it shows he don't remember that? Any source / link?

Go back one page and read all the posts.
edit on 21-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeWorld
What the heck? This is super sketchy, exact same height? No eyebrows, hair, or eyelashes? They sound like they're aliens themselves!

www.greatdreams.com...

MIB’S
Also referred to as the ’Men In Black’ or ’Horlocks’. These are apparently in many cases humans who are controlled by draconian influences, although other ’MIB’ have been encountered which do not seem human, but more reptilian OR "synt hetic". The ’MIB’ have been encountered often after UFO sightings, usually intimidating witnesses into keeping silent about what they’ve seen (many of the witnesses may be ’abductees’ with suppressed memories of the event). Their ’threats’ appear to be motivated by attempts to utilize ’terrorism’, ’fear’ or ’intimidation’ as a psychological weapon against witnesses. This ’weapon’ may not only be used to keep the human ’MIB’ under control, but by the human MIB’s themselves.

They’ are often, though not always, seen in connection with large, black automobiles, some of which have been seen disappearing into mountains -- as in the case of one basing area between Hopland and Lakeport, California -- canyons or tunnels or in some cases apparently appear out of or disappear (cloak?) into 'thin air'. Most humanoid MIB have probably been implanted by the Draconians and are essentially their ’slaves’. Bio-synthetic forms possessed by ’infernals’ also seem to play a part in the MIB scenario, as do subterranean and exterran societies. Sirius, at only 9+ light years away, has been identified as a major exterran MIB center of activity, with a subterran counterpart existing in ancient antediluvian ’Atlantean’ underground complexes which have been ’re-established’ beneath the Eastern U.S. seaboard.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Go back one page and read all the posts.

That's not good enough 'DJW001', it does not prove wether the hotel manager remember reading about the other account of the UFO or not, or wether he remember being in Niagara Falls / Maryland or not...

You're the one who claim that the hotel manager can't remember when he read about the other account of the UFO, or wether he was in Niagara Falls or Maryland... I'm gonna ask you again, can you please point out were it shows he don't remember that? Any source / link?

Or are you just spreading your lying bs?
edit on 21-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
For the benefit of those who landed on this page without actually reading the thread, here is a quick tour of the most significant developments:

The video is a promotion for a new website:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quote from the website establishing that the hotel is allegedly in Niagara Falls, and that it took place on October 14, 2008:

First of many posts by Antonio Paris advertising the web page this video is intended to publicize. It is in violation of T&C:

Mr. Paris explicitly claims "paranormal activity"associated with these "Men In Black." (BTW, how do you witness paranormal activity at home when you're staying at a hotel?)

First, commonsensical, request for footage of the "Men In Black" leaving the hotel.

Mr. Paris claims he has all the footage, but cannot release it because the witness would be identified:

Another common sense flaw in the story:

First link to actual case file. Note that it does not contain a transcript of any of the actual interviews.

First link to a contemporary newspaper account of the incident. The witness is positively identified, and the Niagara Falls location independently confirmed.

Visual evidence that there is nothing unusual about the appearance of the "Men In Black."

Confirmation of witness's identity; identification of hotel as Sheraton Fallsview Hotel,

Additional confirmation and challenge to release tape.

Mr. Paris politely refuses to answer any questions about the case, claiming that he has had three investigators working on it for months.

Query to determine if the other witnesses who saw the UFO filed reports with MUFON. (If not, how was Mr. Paris able to locate the other witnesses?)

Tape is confirmed as being prior to 2011:

A pertinent observation:

Another common sense objection to the story:

Another keen observation:

The hoax deconstructed:

Mr. Paris takes a swipe at ATS, and concludes by stating that he has permission to release the entire video:

Someone spots holes in Mr. Paris' postings on ATS:

Mr. Paris attempts to steer his followers away from this thread:

Further holes are found in the witnesses' story:

If you can't read the thread, at least read the highlights.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Well done. I kinda wish I didn't read this whole thread and waited for your sypnosis.
I am usually on the other side of the debate, as in, give the guy a chance etc.. etc..

IMO he might be trying to get sponsers for his YouTube vids.

It doesn't appear that he researched this case very well, as ATS members have torn API's "official investigation" apart.

No offense intended, but I wouldn't be surprised if the OP was Antonio or a member of API.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
God help me, I'm still following this thread...

Until Mr. Paris makes good on his personal promise to release the full and original video, we still have a very limited amount of material with which to deal.

However, this has now become a matter of personal honor and credibility where he is concerned...and I give both Mr. Paris and his organization API the benefit of the doubt in assuming that he is an honorable man and API is an honorable institution.

I have a question about this video, which I hope greater minds here at ATS may have the expertise and knowledge to answer; my question revolves around the legality of the procurement, possession and distribution of the specific video referenced in this thread.

Here are my points of concern and inquiry:

1.) This video is cctv security footage from the lobby of a major corporation (Sheraton Hotels) and, as such, MUST be company property, which legally can only be released to the public with corporate approval or under police order.

2.) The nature and the ultimate usage of this edited recording is problematic in itself, as it strikes me as being a violation of the personal privacy of ALL individuals captured on this video clip (including, but not limited to, the so-called Men in Black). Furthermore, the inferred characterizations of the two individuals who are the focus of the edited video clip who may or may not be Orthodox Jews, are derogatory and denegrating and possibly slanderous in nature...opening the hotel chain to a potential lawsuit. (This would indicate that the video was either irresponsibly edited and released to the public with the hotel's corporate approval, or it was essentially stolen or pirated WITHOUT corporate knowledge).

3.) Regarding the above point, we have API freely admitting that they are in possession of the original video and, furthermore, that it was presented to them by two employees of the hotel (hotel manager and security guard), one of whom (hotel manager) gives his name.

This indicates that:

A. these two employees were either personally responsible for the theft of company property, putting that company, as well as themselves, in legal jeopardy (THIS would definitely call into question the honesty and character of these two witnesses, which in API's report called stable and reliable)...

or...

B. Sheraton Hotels Inc. was behind the release of this video...possibly for publicity reasons, again sacrificing the personal privacy and good name of it's clientele...and, again openining itself up to possible legal action (THIS option would call into question the motives and responsible behavior of Sheraton Hotels Inc.).

So here are my questions:

1.) Can these witnesses (Hotel Manager and Security Guard) truly be trusted (considering the above)?

2.) Assuming that the answer to the above question is "NO", can API's positive creditability assessment of the
witnesses (Hotel Manager and Security Guard) be accurate?

3.) If Sheraton Hotels Inc. approved the release of the video to the general public under these circumstances,
what does this say about their motives in so doing?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks

Originally posted by markymint
Can someone provide a page 16 summary please? Thanks.

Ok, we've conclueded that the hotel is in fact the Marriot falls @Niagra Falls / Canada, we've
also established that the footage is approx. A year and half old, could be older, we've established that the investigative team is working on being able to upload the complete video which supposidly includes the mib exit from the hotel. Beyond that am I missing any thing?

That was very kind, thank you. Can I be lazy and request a new one?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aerialphenomenon

Come down to Maryland and I will train you myself in conducting interviews, evidence collection, analytics, and report writing.

You signed off on this report. Please explain:

Investigator Comment: A black triangle was spotted twice by WITNESS-1 on two separate occasions it is unknown if both triangles are the same UFO WITNESS-1 observed. This report, therefore, covers the first sighting (10/14/2008) as it was the closest. The second sighting was approximately two weeks later from the same location. However, the second UFO’s altitude was higher and it traveled faster.

Note: Why can't the witness recall the date of the second sighting?

...Sighting One: On 14 Oct 08, at approximately 22:30 hrs, WITNESS-1 and WITNESS-2 were standing outside in front of their hotel looking out over the Falls and the Niagara River. WITNESS-1 and WITNESS-2 saw a large, slow, moving triangular craft with three white lights on all three sides and a pulsing red light in the middle of craft, moving east to west.

So it's already a "craft," not a "shape" or "form?"

Sighting Two: Approximately a week later o/a the end of October 2008, WITNESS-1 was outside in the hotel's parking lot and observed another black triangular UFO at 0100 hours. According to WITNESS-1, however, this UFO was higher but also traveled West to East....

www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

I'm also curious as to why the slow moving "craft" was visible longer at low altitude than it was at a higher altitude? And what trigonometric principles were used to determine that the object was "Approximately 240 feet long (this calculation arrived by witness saying if the craft flipped to fly sideways, it would be about 20 stories in length. 1 story =12 feet. 20 X 120 = 240 feet?"

If your work is always this objective, thorough and accurate I might just have something to learn from you. But I seriously doubt it.

edit on 21-4-2012 by DJW001 because: Edits to correct formatting.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
EDIT: Doublepost sorry. Damned mobile broadband

edit on 21-4-2012 by markymint because: double posted

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
So why have Coast to Coast fallen for it then? Can't they check a website before posting something saying it's real?

Actual MIB Footage Apr. 18, 2012 - 10921 views

I work with the Aerial Phenomenon Investigations Team based in MD. One recent UFO investigation yielded actual footage of MIB on a hotel lobby camera. This video has a voice over of the person these MIB came for. --M. Barnharrt

Videos - Coast to Coast

Wow, this sucks.

Yeah....it is soooo hard to make someone change their mind,,,,,and guess what,,,,,,,it never happens.....not even once!

If you really knew anything about MIB then you would know their job is to go around scaring people who have witnessed unusual phenomena! That is exactly what they do....all the time!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

B. Sheraton Hotels Inc. was behind the release of this video...possibly for publicity reasons, again sacrificing the personal privacy and good name of it's clientele...and, again openining itself up to possible legal action (THIS option would call into question the motives and responsible behavior of Sheraton Hotels Inc.).

WHAT personal privacy? Someone walking into the lobby from a street is not "personal privacy" If they were intruding on peoples' privacy it would be illegal to have security cameras. For example technically you can't have cameras in the rooms for any reason as far as I know.

3.) If Sheraton Hotels Inc. approved the release of the video to the general public under these circumstances,
what does this say about their motives in so doing?

It makes no difference to me who released it. WHY would you care? No privacy breaching has occurred and someone thought it was important enough to release on youtube. Maybe the staff(and not the management) or maybe the management knew.

Why not focus on what you see and enjoy it for whatever it is? For me the evidence is compelling to MIB due to what the lobby employee(s) said. If not for them, I would have said it was orthodox jew twins.

I really can't understand the double standard when it comes to ufos&aliens. People recount their stories, and some even provide physical evidence which is then called fake/hoax. It seems to ALWAYS be the case. If I ate spaghetti with meatballs yesterday would you ask me for proof or simply accept my words as evidence of fact??

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Thanks for your response and thoughts, EarthCitizen...If you care to verify from my threads and postings, you will see that I very much want to believe in aliens and ufos...and, in fact I do.

The points I brought up matter to ,ME...BECAUSE they reflect on the credibility and motives of the primary witnesses involved in this case...NOT because I am on a personal crusade to disprove the existence of Men in Black, ufos or aliens; on the contrary.

Any case of this nature comes down to the honesty, credibility and personal motives of those involved in the reporting. This is simply a fact...and one with which any genuine seeker of the truth must agree.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think this video is really cool

Whether the video is real or not, I have no clue. But there is that chance its just two people who decided to wear black because they were at a funeral? Just an idea.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Yeah....it is soooo hard to make someone change their mind,,,,,and guess what,,,,,,,it never happens.....not even once!

If you really knew anything about MIB then you would know their job is to go around scaring people who have witnessed unusual phenomena! That is exactly what they do....all the time!

Sorry, I thought the video, seeing as it was listed as a promo, wasn't real when I posted that. Good to see someone from API joined us anyway, and that it's still a mystery.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

For the benefit of those who landed on this page without actually reading the thread, here is a quick tour of the most significant developments:

The video is a promotion for a new website:

What video are you refering to? You are NOT refering to this "API Case 12-001-CE1 (Not a Promo Video)" , that's for sure...

First of many posts by Antonio Paris advertising the web page this video is intended to publicize.

What Antonio says is that the video is not a promo. And what else did Antonio also said on Page 2 "reply posted on 18-4-2012 @ 11:59 PM by Aerialphenomena" ?
Is it really necessary to repeat what Antonio said?

Mr. Paris explicitly claims "paranormal activity"associated with these "Men In Black." (BTW, how do you witness paranormal activity at home when you're staying at a hotel?)

Of course he can't stay at the hotel and home anymore when the paranormal activity scared the hell out of him and his family. ATS member 'Aerialphenomena' said >>The witness left the hotel because he and his family soon reported paranormal activity at home and the hotel. Witness also claimed that the paranormal activity ocurred outside the home too. He noted the activity occurred after his ufo encounter. We interviewed this guy several times. He was the regional manager at the time for this hotel chain so he had some credibility. Moreover, interviews with other witnesses that were not associated with this hotel also saw the strange ufo on the same night and time

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What Antonio says is that the video is not a promo.

The fact that Antonio says his promotional video is not a promotional video speaks to his credibility. He has launched a viral marketing blitz for his web-page and it is blowing up in his face.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The fact that Antonio says his promotional video is not a promotional video speaks to his credibility. He has launched a viral marketing blitz for his web-page and it is blowing up in his face.

Let's do a recap what 'Aerialphenomena" said, shall we? Page 2, "reply posted on 19-4-2012 @ 02:38 AM by Aerialphenomena"

>>Hi eveyone this is antonio paris, director of API. I agree with some of the comments posted here. I myself cannot claim this is not a hoax either. As an investigator, we take the report and follow a strict investivative process, including interviews and evidence collection. As far as the video is concerned, we got this video from the hotel security manager, NOT the witness. The video was then analyzed by a forensics professional to look for CGI. Thus far the video is legit. However, I cannot claim it is not just two dudes in a costume doing a prank. I can claim, however, that over 12 people (who do not know each other) saw this black triangle ufo on the same night.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If they were the real MIB why wouldn't they either scrub the video off YouTube or even delete the video at the source?
Riddle me that..

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

i think the personal assualts on eachother should come to an end, we get it, the 2 of you dont see eye to eye, but what you dont seem to get is that your arguments are both selfserving and only add to the BS that is getting real old.

If this "agent" mr. antonio whatever ( or anyone else in this thread ) was trying to create an aire of "dis-info" in regards to this video (the original NOT the cuts used for the promo "documentary")...then the 2 of you have played perfectly into his/her hands, pat yourselves on the back...

AS for my feelings on the "Original" video which lead me to follow this thread in the first place, i originally found it intersting to view, with some odd occurances like their features and the way they walked ( as pointed pointed out earlier by another member[sorry for not remebering who]).

I think that the individual who claimed to be the proprietor of the video and who could not get his story straight (or remeber which account he was using) should no longer be the topic of the thread. Rather let us focus on the information which was so diligently collected by MegaMind.

Let us focus on location, time and witnesses that we may be able to gather info from and at the same time circumvent any info provided from Aerialphenomena(menon) as this seems to be the point of contention and has definitely come into question whether this source can be taken for face value.
IF no info can be obtained from "other" sources than i say to the hoax bin with this crap!!
(not that it matters what i say, im just saying...)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpzaino
If they were the real MIB why wouldn't they either scrub the video off YouTube or even delete the video at the source?
Riddle me that..

I'm with you man... If the MIB are known for covering up all UFO situations, why would they drop the ball on this one?
You would think that they would cover their tracks while investigating this said case... If they are entering a hotel complex they would have to know that a secuirty camera would likely be on them... I will admit that the two guys in the video do look pretty identical, and I do want to believe that they are MIB, but I just dont understand how they would drop the ball so bad....

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join