It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
lol

Well now, Hmm is that to cover the stuff that has been uncovered here. Or a dig on all the ones actually looking into and not just blindly praising it.

or should I say WTF man?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

I will eat my bottom if this guy is for real, until then this is classic school example of disinfo agent in its purest form

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

The report you linked to earlier and the article in Niagara This Week are the same guy ...

The guy that saw the UFO and reported it was also interviewed for the article.

These are the same two guys (Hotel Manager and Security Manager) responsible for bringing forward the "MIB" video ...

The incident of the UFO happened on Oct 14, 2008 ...

They didn't "see" someone's report and decide to do the MIB video ...

They themselves admit that they read this:

Residents report UFO sightings

A triangular-shaped craft with huge white lights was spotted drifting over Fort Erie and Welland last week.

The sightings were reported on a UFO website maintained by investigator Brian Vike.

One witness, Julia, a Fort Erie woman who would only give her first name, said that what she saw in the early hours of Oct. 1 wasn't a plane.

"I got up early in the morning and it was still dark out," said Julia. "I opened my drapes and looked out and saw this huge triangular shaped craft coming slowly over the lumber yard."

Julia said that the craft was huge with five big white lights. She said the size of one white light was comparable to her bungalow off of Gilmore Road in Fort Erie.

She said the sighting lasted a minute or two and she heard no noise coming from the craft that was moving slowly.

"In the summer we sit outside all the time," said Julia. "So we know the flight paths of the planes. They usually come from the south, this came from the west."

She said the clouds were low because of the rain and it wasn't a very bright morning so it was easy to see the huge black object.

"It wasn't any kind of flying plane," said Julia. "I have no idea what it was."

The same sort of vessel was seen in Welland by a woman driving to Niagara Falls. She reported her sighting to Vike's blog but did not want to talk to The Post. According to the information she provided, the darkness of the night prevented her from clearly making out the shape of the object, but she did see the bright lights.

These sightings come on the heels of a sighting that occurred in late August in Bissell's hideaway in Pelham. Campers watched a bright orange fire-looking ball float through the night sky. Similar sightings were reported in other areas of the province around that same time.

www.niagarathisweek.com...

This article appeared on October 10, four days before the alleged witnesses made their report "over the weekend." It was a copycat report.

The object was completely silent. It wasn't until the weekend that I found out there was a newspaper article in regards to the object on the same evening that we saw it.

October 10 was a Friday. The report claims they spotted the object on Tuesday, October 14, the day after Canadian Thanksgiving. This is yet another example of the "witnesses" not quite getting their story straight. They did not realize that the reported UFO was seen nine days earlier, and could not have been the object they supposedly saw.

Might there have been another sighting we missed? According to another article in the above journal, which recounts the hotel manager's story again at length:

This is the second sighting in the Niagara area this month and the fourth since the summer.

www.niagarathisweek.com...

I repeat; someone didn't get their story straight.
edit on 20-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

All good research and thoughts DJW. However, I think it might be unfair to accuse the hotel manager and the security guard of irresponsibly releasing hotel security camera footage of two specific hotel customers for the sake, not only of perpetrating a hoax, but to single them out for 'ridicule' simply because of religious custom of dress.This, without a police order would open the hotel to possible legal action by these two men and would be very irresponsible behavior for the manager of a major hotel.

Which is why API is futilely trying to shield their identity.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Antonio's Tweet doesn't surprise me...Over the past couple of days, he has been put under the microscope, through the ringer and had a bit of a rude awakening as to the primal nature of the court of public opinion.

This is how it goes when you put yourself out there/here...and sometimes it's rough and not so pretty; Most of us who've started a thread here know the routine...and in so doing, have learned how to roll with the punches.

On the flip side, however, there is no better overall, real time, acid-test or proving ground for evidence, new ideas or theories available.

I'm sure, in addition to his initial frustration, Antonio must realize this; he seems like a pretty decent character and, in all fairness to him, in addition to promising to release to us the full original video, appears to be doing his best to answer all serious and genuine questions put to him.

The guy shows genuine passion for his subject, has taken the initiative to put his dreams into action...and 'out there' for critical examination. I think we should applaude that behavior, and take him at his word that he will continue to generously share with us his evidence in this matter, as well as his expertise and passion for this subject matter.

Antonio, believe it or not, you've found many new friends, allies and critically-thinking minds here at ATS. Welcome.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Antonio's Tweet doesn't surprise me...Over the past couple of days, he has been put under the microscope, through the ringer and had a bit of a rude awakening as to the primal nature of the court of public opinion.

This is how it goes when you put yourself out there/here...and sometimes it's rough and not so pretty; Most of us who've started a thread here know the routine...and in so doing, have learned how to roll with the punches.

On the flip side, however, there is no better overall, real time, acid-test or proving ground for evidence, new ideas or theories available.

I'm sure, in addition to his initial frustration, Antonio must realize this; he seems like a pretty decent character and, in all fairness to him, in addition to promising to release to us the full original video, appears to be doing his best to answer all serious and genuine questions put to him.

The guy shows genuine passion for his subject, has taken the initiative to put his dreams into action...and 'out there' for critical examination. I think we should applaude that behavior, and take him at his word that he will continue to generously share with us his evidence in this matter, as well as his expertise and passion for this subject matter.

Antonio, believe it or not, you've found many new friends, allies and critically-thinking minds here at ATS. Welcome.

I know im new and this is really the first thread I have taken full part in (surprisingly since I came for the science (all subjects) and the political info only)
Im going to always vet things like this and call BS when I THINK I see and work hard to be proven wrong. I will admit it to openly as well.

I was not originally coming out calling it on API but the originators of the video themselves (not the OP) but I have to question API as well with the revelation of the trailers. I hope he proves to be reliable and focused firstly on what is clearly his passion and not more towards a show OR what have you.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
Let me ask you one simple question.

Why would these 'strange men' go around with no hair in their face, and act that strange?

Why do people need to make everything into a movie scene? If these really was MiB, then they wouldn't go around and look like two idiots, its suspicious as hell!

If you was sent out as a spy, and you needed to go spy on, lets say Korea. Wouldn't you try to make your best to fit in?

If these guys are not 'true humans' and maybe even highly intellectual, I would think they would have found a way to get some eye-browns and maybe, just maybe, get some casual clothing.

I think that is one of the points of the M.I.B. to be strange,make their target uncomfortable.
if anything most people think of the movie first than attribute it to real M.I.B cases when in reality nothing could be further from the truth.

The Hollywood m.i.b. movie is just that -a Hollywood fabrication that really has nothing to do with the real reports.
Some have said they have wigs,make-up and different kinds of cosmetics to fit in....even if it obviously does not work

They are known to say really creepy,off the wall things or to have an almost telepathic ability to know things about the target that they should not know.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What about the footage we allready have.

As i have said ( if nobody notice ) Look at their Feets when coming in to the Front door and lobby etc, If u pay close attention u can see a flip ( 30 - 40 Degress ) of movement.,

but as i also said. maybe it is fauld because off the Slowmotion too the clip ( video )

Remenber there is 2 versions long / short. 1. 4:02 min 2. 2:47 min. but no one without slowmotion!!!!!!!!!!..

but maybe rigth now i am writing AP is oploading the Orig video.. Or maybe not after The Twitter MSG. *???

Last what nobody ( def not writing yet ) when the 2 MIB is about too exit the Shot ( clip , Video) there is to the left bottum of the screen a Cart with bagage and it´s get hit, so it makes a little move away from them ????? .

maybe this is a proff too a Worker saw them and get Scared ?? or maybe NOT
dunno

out smoking now.. Looking forward too the orginale

about them and the other People in the Video is:

The Shadow off MIB and compared too the rest off the people in the video..

look when they MIB came in and when normal people

edit on 20-4-2012 by kadara_dk because: just saw something on my pic and video off them and :; the Shadows wrong / missing ?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have seen a huge triangle black ufo once with my brother and 3 friends. we saw it from very close for about 6 seconds max. We were smoking a cig and chattin outside, it was a summer night with no clouds, good visibility, just after dusk. When suddenly this huge object entered my field of vision, a huge triangle, dark in nature that blend easily into the night sky. there was lights as dim as stars all around the triangle edge except for the backside. This ship was totally silent and it flew over us. When I saw it i yelled to look up and we all saw it except for my brother who saw almost nothing because he didnt believe me when I said to look up. My brother live in sherbrooke, canada and it was coming from south and heading north. So I saw this triangle ufo when it passed right over us and my brother house, it looked bigger then the house after around 5-6 second max it dissapeared in the horizon. This thing was amazing, we were all in awe, lots of them were sceptics before and now they are believers. For 5 seconds we thought this was it, we are done for, he's gonna shoot a beam and we all gonna die or something but nope, they crushed our expectations
I have no proof of the event except for me and 4 other witness. If it wasnt from outer space and it was manmade then i hate them for not sharing this technology. I had 3 great ufo encounter and if they have indeed made contact with extraterrestrial life from outer space or other dimensions and have made a deal with them to share technology in exchange of human specimens for experiments and are holding onto this technology i really despise them. The governement.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Lucky for us no MiB harrassed us here in canada

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
F**k me.....It's the Blues Brothers!

Really finding it hard to keep a straight face!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

supposed, but I looked over the video again, and some people are dressed somewhat lightly or something you would wear in the city during evening time.

As well I take what I said they came in with nothing, they came in with what looked like small bags. What was in them? I don't know, but I do know it can't be good.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Would love to know what the general opinion is about this video and its claims ?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
As far as the film from the hotel...I am 90% sure it is these guys....

These are the Observers from the Fox show "Fringe" and they sent them all over for promo stunts for the last 4 years.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
As for the validity of this video and it irrefutably showing M.I.B. I will remain open minded albeit skeptical until we have some more evidence to prove otherwise.

On a side note of interest I remembered a wile back reading a thread or two on here about UFO sightings and the Niagara Falls area,So I did some digging and low and behold I was able to find some related videos & sighting reports.

One report dated way back to the famous northeast 1965 blackout of the general region,there have been recent sightings/reports as witnessed in this M.I.B. thread as well in the previous years before and after that particular sighting in 2008.

From what I have gathered it would seem that the Niagara Falls area could possibly be a 'hotspot' or in the very least had it's share of UFO encounters if we are to believe the reports.

Here are a few videos that I was able to find for anyone who may be interested -

In the the news -

Here are some videos from a guy who has been reportedly filming strange lights and what he believes to be a UFO at Niagara Falls, what caught my eye was in the description,He makes mention to a triangular-like object...The same type of shape the UFO reported in the original case that was investigated in '08 followed by this M.I.B. case -

Taken outside the Wild Mushroom on Ferry Street in Niagara Falls this video shows most clearly what I and others have seen many times, what l captured ( though not as clearly ) the lights being CUT OFF by an object, but this video not only shows that, but shows a triangular shape, and in 1 frame what looks like a PYRAMID but it's not clear enough to tell that part.

The blue flash seems to be close to the TIP of the triangle shape and the rest of the lights seem to be from the Propulsion system.
This craft has no lights at all which make me wonder of it's origin!

There are many theories, but all are only guesses, the only thing that is sure is it is a SHIP of some kind, VERY large, black, completely light absorbance and at least partially triangular
(Spelling corrections by me
)

October 29th-31st 2011

Another guy who has also been investigating these "mystery lights/ufos"

1965 northeast power blackout case -UFO's,1965 blackout & Niagara Falls

There has been reports that UFO's are often seen by bodies of water.as well possible causes/or relation to blackouts of power-stations both conventional and hydroelectric in nature, not to mention nuclear facilities,with theories purporting siphoning energy/power for whatever reason.

Just wanted to give some background information on the area and it's UFO connections for those interested.
it definitely helps give a little more credence and potential reasoning and/or origin to back up this M.I.B. report.

ETA: A link to a bunch of Niagara Falls related UFO videos
- Niagara UFO's

edit on 21-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeWorld
What the heck? This is super sketchy, exact same height? No eyebrows, hair, or eyelashes? They sound like they're aliens themselves! I would have followed them around to see where they went after that

ufonewsheadlines.wordpress.com...

He says >>Very strange looking men were here, and the kind that freaked everybody out, and they were asking questions about you, and now i'm getting a little bit nervous, "what are you talking about?", and he said, well they were... i don't know how to describe them, except they were extremely odd looking, they had exact same hight, they were wearing exact same clothes, and they had exact same faces, like they were twins, and he said they were wearing black suits, black french coat, they were wearing old fashion Fedora hats, they had extremely extremely pale skin, and he said they came in and they asked for you, and i said "i'm sorry, he's not working today", and seemed they didn't believe me so they started to walk around the hotel, they freaked me out, and i really wanted to tell you that here are these weird guys looking for you, i'm a little bit skeptical but they freaked me out, so the first thing i did was to run into the security office and checked out the cameras, and here comes these "two gentlemen" through the front door looking exactly like he described, the next day i was talking with my tour guests, and one of them came to talk to me, she came into my office, and she said "I head that you heard there were some men looking for you, they asked a few questions about you and they said strange things that i didn't understand, they were talking about Government and conspiracies and none of it made any sense to me, but it was very very scary", she said they had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, nothing, their hair looked like they had wig on, like it was attached to their hat, like it wasn't even real!" And she said "the scariest thing, their eyes were so BIG and so blue, that they almost hypnotized me a little bit." And she goes, "You're going to think I'm crazy when I tell you this, but I swear they knew what I was thinking", and she started to cry, and she said one more thing before she got up, she said, "thes e men, they didn't blink. Not once did I see them blink"
edit on 21-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

So now this incident is supposedly in Maryland again, and the hotel manager is a woman. Aerial Phenomena can't keep their own story straight. Ban them.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
So now this incident is supposedly in Maryland again, and the hotel manager is a woman. Aerial Phenomena can't keep their own story straight. Ban them.

I think you misunderstand what's going on. She (who talked about these odd looking dudes), she is mentioned as one of the tour guests...

ufonewsheadlines.wordpress.com...

Then the next day, I was talking with my ... um... tour guests, and one of them asked to talk to me. She came into my office the same as my bellman, and she said "I heard that you heard there were some men looking for you." And she said "they asked a few questions about you and they said strange things that I didn't understand. They were talking about governments, and conspiracies, and none of it made any sense to me." And, she goes, "But they were very, very scary."

She said "they had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, nothing! Their hair looked like they had a wig on. Like it was attached to their hat. Like it wasn't even real!" And she said "And mysterious thing, their eyes were so big and so blue, that they almost hypnotized me a little bit." And she goes, "You're going to think I'm crazy when I tell you this, but I swear they knew what I was thinking."

And she started to cry, and she said one more thing before she got up, she said, "these men, they didn't blink. Not once did I see them blink."

edit on 21-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I think you misunderstand what's going on. She (who talked about these odd looking dudes), she is mentioned as one of the tour guests...

Sorry, my bad. Amazing how much of the conversation the hotel manager was able to retain, given that he can't remember when he read about the other account of the UFO, or whether he was in Niagara Falls or Maryland.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Sorry, my bad.

Thanks for admitting your mistake

Amazing how much of the conversation the hotel manager was able to retain, given that he can't remember when he read about the other account of the UFO, or whether he was in Niagara Falls or Maryland.

Able to retain you say? Well, there is nothing wrong about the hotel manager remembering what the Bell man and the female tour guest told him...

You claim the hotel manager can't remember when he read about the other account of the UFO, or wether he was in Niagara Falls or Maryland, can you please point out were it shows he don't remember that? Any source / link?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join