It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by MrDetective

The guy sounds like he really believes this and the video seems real.

So some unknown camera recording unknown footage of 2 men (actors maybe?) walking in, coincidentally wearing the same thing, looping over and over again is "real"?
edit on 19-4-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wouldn't mind-reading aliens know he wasnt at work that day?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

haha yeah noticed the same thing as well. Maybe they just take it in turns with each building they enter

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am wondering whether or not the narrator is going to get a return visit from MIB, in his home, work again, or candidly.. that would justify this story, I am a believer but also a skeptik sometimes. And if they do try, will he be forward enough to report it?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thought this was an interesting thread until all of the children chimed in. Isn't there a verified age requirement with this site? The inmates seem to be running the asylum. Aside from that...still an interesting and questionable video not yet debunked from what I've read. Hoping for some sound minds chiming in and putting this story to bed. Or not.

edit on 4/19/2012 by Gatorman3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'll admit that I don't have much knowledge about the MIB but something tells me that if such an agency existed I'm highly skeptical that they would go walking around as the cliched description of themselves. You'd almost think they'd at least attempt to be a little more inconspicuous. On that alone I have my doubts about this video being anything other than a couple random people walking into a hotel lobby or a couple of individuals purposely playing the role of what they believe the MIB should be.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Haha

On their website they state it's a marketing video. People, this is not real!

That is not an entirely accurate assessment of that video.

They are using the MIB video in a marketing video just like they used other photos in that video.

Just because they used the video doesn't mean its a fake video made for the marketing trailer ...

By that logic all the photos in that video were made for the marketing video ...

even ones from the 50s ...

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

THANK YOU! God it wasn't that hard to figure out. At least this place isn't completely full of tards

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks

Originally posted by TheLegend
These "MIB" match the same description as some characters in Fringe (TV series).

The TV series premiered in September, 08.
This incident happened in October, 08.

I don't find this whole story too convincing.

No other camera angles given? Nobody took out their phone and snapped a photo (which nowadays is common)?

I think the narrator and the video is authentic...but I think it was a hoax played on a select few.

As was stated earlier Fringe took their watchers persana from the mib phenomenon as did x files as did the movie MIB 1 and 2. The phenomenon has been around much longer than any tv program.

I watched all X-files episodes and the MIB movies.
There are no MIB with shaved eyebrows, shaved eyelashes, and have big blue eyes on X-files or MIB (the movie). That's exclusively found on Fringe.
fringepedia.net...
filmreviewonline.com...

The OP's incident occurred 1 month after Fringe premiered and 2 weeks before Halloween.

lol and actual secretive agents would be dressed in khaki pants and polo shirts. One could be standing right beside you on an elevator and you'd think he's just a school teacher (at least that's one I encountered). That's truly being incognito and secretive. They wouldn't try to look identical, walk in through the front door, and start asking about conspiracies. Come on people, common sense.

edit on 20-4-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ippybahbah

LOL everyone one here is hilarious.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aerialphenomena
reply to post by elliotmtl

Hi everyone this is Antonio again. I want to respond to a few questions about losing credibility if i dont release entire footage.

First, as with all cases, the witness is the one who approves wether or not we can release case evidence. If i were to release the video without permission

Didn't you said before, about 2 months ago, that you already had permission to release?

- then that is the moment I lose credibility

No you don't, you can hide faces, there are no sounds, what else? the video doesn't show too much from what we've seen.

. As a former Special Agent,

Explain? special agent where, when, how, working for who?

I will stick to the investigative process and respect the wishes of the witness.

Can you explain which investigative process are you aligning to? steps? assumptions, guidelines, etc?

These type of cases take months and years to complete.

No they don't, ATS has one of the best (if not the best) investigation teams in the world, a case can be dismissed in a matter of hours after examining the evidence, small details are not overlooked, big details are researched and either found to be true or not, a case usually stands for a few days until all the evidence is researched and the truth always comes out, and if not, then we have a real case which we know and can identify as such, but it won't take years to reach that point.

If you think you can get an idea about this case by just reading this thead you are in bizaro world.

No we are not, there is not much else to see than the video and the description, that's all we have.

We had three investigators working this case for months.

Doing what? looking at the video over and over? can you share some of the reports of these investigators with us? i'm sure there are reports, notes and related documentation on what they have found in these months right? Again ATS has one of the best teams in the world, if you want this investigation to get somewhere, you must not hold back evidence, to the contrary, you must provide it to as much experienced people as you can, that's the only way to get somewhere, otherwise yes it will take years, but not because of complexity but lack of research and effort.

So sit back and have some patience. "Demanding" that i release the video will get you nowhere.

I don't think anyone is demanding, but requesting, a completely different thing, we would like to see it, you have already released part of it, we know who reported the event, we know who was working there, if he doesn't want his face out there, is an easy job to hide it using video editing software, that's all, it takes at most a couple days to edit a video to hide someone's face, and due to the low quality of the recording, its even easier.

Edited to add, wow things move fast, it was at page 3 back when i started reading, but now it is far away from that, i guess my reply may not matter anymore, if ever
i need to go back and read those other pages..

edit on 20-4-2012 by Kaifan because: The world spinned while i was out.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

After following this thread all day (and into the early a.m.), I get the distinct feeling we are beating a dead bush here. With a great job of investigating by MegaMind and others alike, it seems that this "case" is just a promo for the upcoming series Mr. Antonio is launching.
You know what that means everyone. None of the case details are going to be exposed before the first episode airs. This most likely will turn into a hundred page thread of members pissing each other off, spawning in-turn; new threads about how long the existing thread is blah blah blah.
I, for one, am fascinated with the MIB phenomena. Not long ago I read Nick Redfern's latest book, "The Real Men In Black". IMHO it was a great read, and I recommend it to anyone interested in MIB.
I don't know if the thread should be closed, not my decision, but I do know there are a lot of other topics... You get the point.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What's really sad is that ATS is supposed to be THE place where these type of subjects can be discussed intelligently. We shouldn't have to sort through 15 pages of the same stupid pop culture references and jokes.

TV shows and movies include MIB type characters BECAUSE of the legends of encounters with them in UFO cases, some of you seem to think it goes the other way around.

IF you are truly an open minded person, skeptical or not - you should be just as willing to refuse to call something a hoax without evidence of same as you would be to refuse to call a UFO report valid without evidence. That pendulum is supposed to swing both ways, people. Acting like 90 percent of the uninformed public who think all UFO subjects are fantasy and something to joke about just means maybe you don't belong on a site like this and should go hang out w/ the rest of the sheep somewhere else.

There have been a lot of MIB cases with extremely credible witnesses, including a few incidents I can attest to personally. They don't always look "alien" and they are not always "men", do not always wear trench coats and Fedoras and don't even always show up in pairs. If you had one of these guys standing a foot away from you, telling you to find something else to focus on and warning you of the dire consequences to yourself and your family if you don't and then pulling a vanishing act no magician I've ever seen could manage you'd be a little bit more hesitant to toss around TV / Movie jokes and assume it's all a bunch of crap.

You want to be a skeptic? Fine, I consider myself to be one but if you want to be truly informed and aware you need to be a skeptic towards all possible outcomes. People who call themselves skeptics who just call everything BS are not skeptics, that's what a "debunker" behaves like.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

I'm glad I didn't turn up the audio, and here's why. Usually in videos like this, the narrator or other person creating the video takes innocent footage and creates a story that has an ominous feel to it. Like the secretive Men In Black. After looking at the video, they appear to be normal people coming into the hotel together. I could say that those guys are my uncles Frank and Luigi and no one would know for sure. I would file this one under publicity stunt.

Thanks for the post though.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Oh dude !!

Who wears hats like the 50's these days.

Think about it

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
idk what to make out of this, too bad there aren't any close ups (as usual), I will assume this video is real as for are these anything other than two ordinary (or strange) guys that have nothing to do with MiB, I cannot say. Since the video or anything related vailed to give at least a concept of how they may look, I guess this part of the ufo hunters could give an idea:

A sketch of how they could possibly look

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Google AD clicks
/$ MIB FTW

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Oh dude !!

Who wears hats like the 50's these days.

Think about it

To answer your question: my uncles Frank and Luigi, haha. Seriously though, it's not as uncommon as you may think, at least not in the area I live in.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr0pthr3
reply to post by Kaifan

After following this thread all day (and into the early a.m.), I get the distinct feeling we are beating a dead bush here. With a great job of investigating by MegaMind and others alike, it seems that this "case" is just a promo for the upcoming series Mr. Antonio is launching.
You know what that means everyone. None of the case details are going to be exposed before the first episode airs. This most likely will turn into a hundred page thread of members pissing each other off, spawning in-turn; new threads about how long the existing thread is blah blah blah.
I, for one, am fascinated with the MIB phenomena. Not long ago I read Nick Redfern's latest book, "The Real Men In Black". IMHO it was a great read, and I recommend it to anyone interested in MIB.
I don't know if the thread should be closed, not my decision, but I do know there are a lot of other topics... You get the point.

I don't understand why do you always believe some random members who obviously are raised into Gods for doubting and bashing those who provide something?

The video is real, I think the one who came to speak is a researcher, I am not thinking he knows too but maybe he's more worth listening to what he will say than some randoms who's only skill is to bash everything they see? Hm dont ya thinK?

ATS is losing quality by the day.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Although you have discovered the guys I.d he might not want the full video shown as it would also make his face known. It would be bad enough for the guy if people know his name let alone what he looks like. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
i don't get some of the people here, someone found an interesting source of information and people just make fun of it, we're supposed to have an open mind here! so please stop getting mislead by your male left side of the brain! and think with your right!

I think that is quiet strange , maybe men in black are real!? how do you know they're not if they'd simply remove your memory once they finish their job ;P

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join