It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aerialphenomena

pdf ...

Also, investigator was supplied e-­‐mail contact for the Bellman who encountered the MIB.

Aerialphenomena, did you contact the Bellman yet?

If so, did he give you his account of what happened? What was it?

I noticed at the top of the pdf it says "closed." Is the case closed?

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by MrDetective

I messaged him and I am waiting for a reply on wether this video is for a promo or not.

I hope Antonio will join ATS and comment on this threat to tell us if this is mainly for a promo or if it is legit.

Guh, it says it's for a promo on this page, so it's fake?

Director's UFO Blog

It seems to be a fake...oh well!

It was cool for a minute!

Doh! You didn't click the link to the YT video which shows what promo video the Aerial phenomenon team is actually talking about. (that's harder to say than reading it)

No I didn't click on the link...busted...what a lazy piece of work I have turned into aye?

That was a long time ago...and I have sat back silently and watched it unfold...but you pointing out that error makes me all warm and fuzzy and makes you so observant and thorough...way to go!

ETA: Here is a star for your post...loved it!

edit on 19-4-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Anyone else notice the front guys' right foot acting weird ? Or just my eyes ?
Second line for the sake of tandg

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
I notice dates are given for the UFO but no dates are given for the "MIB" encounter ...

And that is what has me suspicious. If the footage was burned onto a DVD wouldn't the file list when it was created? In the PDF report it is mentioned "around Halloween", then it states that is false.

Thanks for all your work on this Megamind!
------------------------------------

Another thing that is bothering me. This UFO sighting was originally reported to Brian Vike and there areposting on the net of that report from 2008.
ufo-reports-hbcc.blogspot.com

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm starting to reconsider the veracity of the Fringe Series' Observers

I had already heard about this persons, I thought their name was just for the role they fulfilled, not how they actually looked like..
I'll watch it carefuly later. Great find!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Nice find, I'll post the report here ...

Niagara Falls, Ontario Triangular UFO Flys 50 To 75 Feet Over Hotel

Date: October 14, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.
Location of Sighting: Niagara Falls, ON.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: I work manage a large hotel here in Niagara Falls. It's 31 stories and 402 rooms. At approx: 10:30pm I was standing out front of the hotel with one of my security officers. I was looking left down the street and my officer was looking out over the Niagara river. My officer then said to me, either someone just went in the river and they are looking for him or that's a UFO out there. I immediately looked out over the river to see a huge bright white light coming towards us down the river. I have seen many aircraft in this area over the falls and river but never a light this bright. It was traveling very fast right towards us. Before it came over the falls the bright light blinked out and was much dimmer now. I ran to the side street next to the hotel realizing that it was going to fly right above me. As it passed over me and I yelled to my security officer that it was triangle shaped, had white lights on the tip and two on the back. It was approximately 25 to 30 feet long. It also had a pulsing red light underneath.

It flew maybe 50 to 75 feet above the hotel to the left. It did not make a sound. The night was very clear at 10:30pm and there was no street noise where we are. The object was completely silent. It wasn't until the weekend that I found out there was a newspaper article in regards to the object on the same evening that we saw it. If anyone would like anymore information in regards to this incident you may email me.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Maybe he reported it but wasn't satisfied by the follow up? I don't know good question though ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

Now that you mentioned it yeah. Maybe he's not used to walking on earth XD

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Actually you bring up a really good point!

What if someone heard about this sighting and decided to prank the staff and show up as the "MIB."

Someone who pranked even the hotel manager and security manager (the witnesses of the UFO) ...

That would be like the MIB but not really the MIB ...

the possibilities

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Uh...HELLO...So far everyone has like totally missed the most totally obvious proof that these are real paranormal-type, alien-type, Men In Black!

The front doors just open right up for these guys...BEFORE they even get to them!
Can anyone say: Psychokinesis?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Uh...HELLO...So far everyone has like totally missed the most totally obvious proof that these are real paranormal-type, alien-type, Men In Black!

The front doors just open right up for these guys...BEFORE they even get to them!
Can anyone say: Psychokinesis?

OK like me you've been on here too long ... time for a break

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Oh in that case we will take your word for it then. Shoot man why didn't you tell us before how important you are? My father owned a car lot, does that mean I have credibility selling cars?

Douche.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Another Mega-thought, MM. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What about the fact the witness is already revealed?

You won't be giving anything away by releasing the whole footage ...

Maybe you could contact Shane and let him know the gig is up and you would like to release the video in full ...

After all he was the one who talked to reporters in 2008 giving away his identity ...

You're missing the point. It isn't Antonio's decision to release the whole video and I can respect that. Regardless if the true owner's name has been made public. It belongs to the owner and is it his decision alone. It would not only jeopardize any ongoing investigation, possibly destroying MONTHS of hard work, but lose any credibility. As he has already pointed out. I agree with that statement wholeheartedly. We don't need someone mucking around with it and making it tainted. Spamming the net with disinfo.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow this is really weird, i must admit i think this is probably a hoax because why would TPTB want to use fictional character like profiles, unless thats what they want us to think

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

What about the fact the witness is already revealed?

You won't be giving anything away by releasing the whole footage ...

Maybe you could contact Shane and let him know the gig is up and you would like to release the video in full ...

After all he was the one who talked to reporters in 2008 giving away his identity ...

You're missing the point. It isn't Antonio's decision to release the whole video and I can respect that. Regardless if the true owner's name has been made public. It belongs to the owner and is it his decision alone. It would not only jeopardize any ongoing investigation, possibly destroying MONTHS of hard work, but lose any credibility. As he has already pointed out. I agree with that statement wholeheartedly. We don't need someone mucking around with it and making it tainted. Spamming the net with disinfo.

I agree its his/their video to do what they want with ...

However, there is no harm in asking the witness if he can release the full video ...

or in telling the witness his identity has already been discovered via the article he did with Niagara This Week ...

which Antonio said he would do (ask Shane that is ...)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

I like your style ...

Not your Avatar (its fugly
)

But your style ....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Naw... that was Joliet and Jake Blues.... The Blues Brothers!
(they getting the band back together and... they're on a mission from God)

Really? Them hats give them away don't they? And they always come looking for people that aren't there, don't they? With all their super advanced toys and smarts, I mean? They can't keep themselves off of cameras and find people?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join