It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
These "MIB" match the same description as some characters in Fringe (TV series).

The TV series premiered in September, 08.
This incident happened in October, 08.

I don't find this whole story too convincing.

No other camera angles given? Nobody took out their phone and snapped a photo (which nowadays is common)?

I think the narrator and the video is authentic...but I think it was a hoax played on a select few.

As was stated earlier Fringe took their watchers persana from the mib phenomenon as did x files as did the movie MIB 1 and 2. The phenomenon has been around much longer than any tv program.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by MrDetective

My question is why in the world are they wearing trench coats? It's broad daylight, and most likely some where in the low 80s F. and they came in with nothing. What are they up to?

thanks for the post S&F

Actually it was supposed to have taken place in October at Niagara Falls

Average high temp there in October is 60 ...

link ...

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

My question is why in the world are they wearing trench coats? It's broad daylight, and most likely some where in the low 80s F.

It was october that it took place and who knows how cold it was in canada.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by Intelligence101
I call bs. There's just two of them, can't see their facial features at all from this blurry camera, how do I know if this is in Maryland? What hotel was it at? What was the date? Two guys walking in a hotel lobby dressed in black and it's a conspiracy? I don't think so.

I know exactly where and what hotel and you can too if you read this thread.

seriously does anyone bother to read any of the thread before posting?

and you get stars ...

And his name is Intelligence101.
You don't have to believe any of this, but at least "read" and make opinions after "reading".

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The description in the video reminds my of the Low Men in the Dark Tower series. In Dark Tower lore, they where fleshy masks to pass as human and have blood clotted breathing holes on their foreheads to breath through, thus the hats. The masks are some kind of living organisms that are grown instead of manufactured.

Now I wonder if that was Stephen King's way of incorporating the MIB mythos into his anthology.
edit on 19-4-2012 by cuervo because: only on second cup of coffee...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Asynchonous footsteps: that means, the two ''MIB'' are not twins or do not closely know each other. Whenever you see two or more people that are friends or family, they all synchronyze their footsteps.
They don't balance alot their arms when they walk. That means they are not trying to intimidate. Heavy arm balancing is used to intimidate, to show ''who's the boss'', to show one's importance. That means the two individuals are trying to stay discreet, trying to avoid attention. Typical MIB try to intimidate.
See their clothings, with the ridiculous detective hat? Government don't wear this. Too flashy. This detective apparel was ambandonned eons ago.
I would suggest amateurs pretending to be MIBs.
True MIB are bald.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Looks like a couple of Jewish men on their way to a passover dinner..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

Well, personally I was paid a visit but they were dressed normally. I also received a phone call as well. So sometimes they will follow up but I think it has to be corroborated by many individual phone calls and reports as well. The reason I say that, not that I know but they told me that several people in the area had called and reported seeing beams of light over and through my home at the time in Sedona az.

I am going to now watch the video in the OP, was scanning the page first for responses to see if there was an interest, but your post made that memory surface.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
These "MIB" match the same description as some characters in Fringe (TV series).

I just started watching this show and I love it! I am about to watch Season 2 as soon as the mail gets here with my Netflix.
Anyway, this is the first thing I thought of when I saw this video. They also reminded me of the characters from "Knowing" but not as much as "The Observer" character on "Fringe."

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Asynchonous footsteps: that means, the two ''MIB'' are not twins or do not closely know each other. Whenever you see two or more people that are friends or family, they all synchronyze their footsteps.
They don't balance alot their arms when they walk. That means they are not trying to intimidate. Heavy arm balancing is used to intimidate, to show ''who's the boss'', to show one's importance. That means the two individuals are trying to stay discreet, trying to avoid attention. Typical MIB try to intimidate.
See their clothings, with the ridiculous detective hat? Government don't wear this. Too flashy. This detective apparel was ambandonned eons ago.
True MIB are bald.

An awful lot of assumptions there.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Could MIB be aliens? that's very strange... I was able to see the video. Is it not working for some people?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Looks like traditional jewish dress to me..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

True MIB are bald.

Made by a guy specialized in mathematical prediction of human psychology. Son of a psychologist.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
On the date it happened there was 14th annual AWWAO meeting 8:00am it started.

Start: Oct 6 2008 8:00 am Location: Sheraton Fallsview Hotel & Conference Centre Niagara Falls, Ontario On behalf of the Aboriginal Water and Wastewater Association of Ontario, it is our distinct pleasure to extend this invitation to you, the First Nation treatment plant personnel, to participate in our 14th Annual General Assembly and Training Conference. This event will be held at the Sheraton Fallsview Hotel and Conference Centre, 6755 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, ON during the week of October 6-10, 2008, in conjunction with Ontario First Nations Technical Services Corporation Technical Conference and Trade Show.

The event lasted from Monday the 6th of October till Wednesday the 8th.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

Wasn't the UFO event supposed to be October 14, 2008?

report pdf ...

Sighting One: On 14 Oct 08, at approximately 22:30 hrs

I notice dates are given for the UFO but no dates are given for the "MIB" encounter ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

oops i dont know how i got the 8th, sorry will change the dates and see what the correct date brings.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It's the Blues Brothers!

link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

True MIB are bald.

Made by a guy specialized in mathematical prediction of human psychology. Son of a psychologist.

Them being twins was merely a suggestion, nothing more.
You say their body language means they are trying to stay discreet and not to attract attention, so? That isn't anything to do with whether they are two people in a costume. You could equally argue that them acting discreet gives them credit towards being agents of some sort.
How do you know the MIB walk in an intimidating fashion? Have you met them? Did they tell you how they do business?
And whether they do try to intimidate people as previous reports suggest, doesnt mean they walk round public places in an intimidating manner, the intimidating could be saved for the person they are looking for.
Any other actions prior to that could be to keep low key.
And there fashion sense doesn't really mean anything either.
How do you know what MIB's uniform is? assuming that it is MIB and not someone entirely different.
You say the government doesnt wear this. Which part of the government are you refering to?

link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Good question about the two wearing overcoats, although this was supposedly taken in mid-october, so it might have been quite chilly by the falls.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by MrDetective

I messaged him and I am waiting for a reply on wether this video is for a promo or not.

I hope Antonio will join ATS and comment on this threat to tell us if this is mainly for a promo or if it is legit.

Guh, it says it's for a promo on this page, so it's fake?

Director's UFO Blog

It seems to be a fake...oh well!

It was cool for a minute!

Doh! You didn't click the link to the YT video which shows what promo video the Aerial phenomenon team is actually talking about. (that's harder to say than reading it)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join