It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So to recap ...

This hotel in the video is the Sheraton Fallsview Hotel And Conference Centre
notice the Sheraton Logo on the rug in the foyer Sheraton logo

This hotel changed to the Marriott Gateway on the Falls in March 2011 ...

... I called them. (
will I get an MIB visit now?)

edit: found this link to confirm my call and indeed it opened march 2011 ...

That means the video is at minimum a year old ...

This incident is reported to be in 2008

If it was for viral marketing for MIB III it would have to have been done more than a year ago ...

I doubt, personally, it is a viral marketing campaign for MIB III ...

again the article in Niagara This Week

and my original post here to explain how I know what hotel it is ...

OP you should change the title to "following UFO sighting at Niagara Falls" not MD ...

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Wow - thanks for the info, OP, and the link. Great site with pics I hadn't seen before, and I've seen quite a few.

My gut reaction to this was that it gave me the creeps. UFOs seem to be interested in my family, for who knows what reason, and my father actually had a visit from 2 of these jerks back in 1970. They definitely exist - or did, and from the looks of this video - still do.

What really gave me the creeps was the second one that walks in - I don't like the way his suit fits. It is far too big for him. And who the heck wears clothing like that anymore anyway?? Talk about being out of the loop... Do they think its still the 1940's or something? Fedoras and briefcases and everything.

If nothing else, they are consistent.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
punk'd? (do they still do that?)

I'm drawing a blank for the most part... nothing I could do to research it
my knee jerk is that its just 2 guys dressed the same, maybe messing with the narrator...

my final thought after watching the whole thing
- - Nick Cage trained himself not to blink for the movie City of Angels.
It can be done.

It's easy not to blink when you have contact lenses. Dno about this, could be true. Then again, i have contacts and usually win staring contests

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
After reviewing the hotel employee who passes right by the two in the vestibule before he turns to open what I assume to be the hotel's mailbox...I'm guessing that he must've had a pretty good look at these two fellow's faces, yet, he doesn't do any double-takes as they pass, nor does he look back from getting his mail.

Just an observation, but one which might add credence to the idea that there was nothing particularly unsual about these men's facial features.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here you go, I tried to remove some of the graininess and desaturation.

His shoulders are so wide, it doesn't even seem to match his head. Their bodies are of strange proportions...
edit on 19-4-2012 by evolv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by evolv

They are both wearing suits, which widens your sholders depending on the cut of the suit, you put on top of that a thick trench coat makes it even bigger.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I watched this on another site yesterday and my immediate gut reaction is, it's real and true.
Don't want to debate it. Just thought I'd chime in

2012 is only going to get more interesting.

Thanks Piano

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

and a pair of shoulder pads

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by evolv
reply to post by scottromansky

and a pair of shoulder pads

yep shoulders are odd ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

I'm not going to read more posts to see if anyone has said this. Someone probably has, but that promo video is a mixture of many photos and videos stills to promote their investigation team's work. So that doesn't mean this video of the MIB is fake. It's just shown in their promo video for the reason I've stated above.
edit on 19-4-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
There are I believe several outdoor cameras in that area... I believe there may even be a live streaming webcam facing out towards the water... Although it would be a miracle if any footage actually survived or was archived.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Those men look strikingly similar to "The Watchers" from Fringe.

That's because the Watchers from Fringe are of course derived from the tales of the Men in Black.

I think it's just two guys in getups pulling a prank. For starters, the hat-wearing MIBs, while out of fashion for the times, still largely disappeared from the sightings reports a couple decades ago. Next, originally, the heyday of the MIBs was back when the public viewed the subject seriously, (as did the military). Once the establishment of the air of ridicule kicked in, the need for the MIBs largely went away. In the few more modern reports, MIBs were much more the regular agent types, suits perhaps, but not always black, and not always black sedans, etc. and simply showed any of a variety of defense-related credentials.

Maybe with hipsters bringing back fedoras they decided they could bring 'em back too? I doubt it. I think we're all getting punked here...(well, not ALL of us...)....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

You've done a great job so far tracking down the leads on this. My fedora is off to you. You pointed out what i was thinking when you discovered the timing of the change of hands which more than likely disproves the garilla marketing theory for the MIB movie. I generaly keep an open mind, but my gut is growling on this one as being plausible.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I smell bulls--t...kinda like every other 'ufo' related topic on ATS and across the web.

Somebody in an earlier post said the guy sounds like he really believes it. Well, yea, its called acting. People do it all the time. I sound pretty ill too when I call in sick to work. But I usually am not. So its not too hard to sound 'believable'.

Considering the guy who posted this video is affiliated with a UFO/paranormal group, he is inclined to fake a video to gain attention.

Lets use reasonable analysis here. It is likely that the two guys in the video are in on the gag with the narrator. Him and a few of his mates got the bright idea to dress in trench coats, film it and then pass it off as an encounter from MIB...you know, the one Will Smith works for.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

We are talking about Canada here. Maybe they still feel they have the ability to intimidate people there and get away with it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

If you look at some photos up there it looks like a very well dressed area, and maybe they were on a business trip?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've been away from ATS for awhile. I think this is just a fake video to promote a web site. Why would a "secret" organization like MIB actually walk around in the stereotypical movie style outfit. I am sure the reality would be that they would want to blend in and not stick out like a sore thumb.

New API Promo Video!

We just developed a promo video for the team!

www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

It used to be frowned upon to post hoax videos to promote another site around here.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

In the promo video they have other archived sightings that they are researching not just this one.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Whether this video is real or not, it brings up a valid point. MIB are more secretive than the ufo subject itself. Doing some digging, there were claims that they had a public front, called OSIR. I found a supposed link to their site which is now 404.
www.osir.info...

This topic is more top secret than the ufos itself. It just further strengthens my theory that we are being observed as part of a simulation or re-enactment of a past civilization.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
I've been away from ATS for awhile. I think this is just a fake video to promote a web site. Why would a "secret" organization like MIB actually walk around in the stereotypical movie style outfit. I am sure the reality would be that they would want to blend in and not stick out like a sore thumb.

New API Promo Video!

We just developed a promo video for the team!

www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

It used to be frowned upon to post hoax videos to promote another site around here.

well the video is at least a year old (see post top of this page)

and the domain name was created on Sept 6, 2011 ... whois.domaintools.com...

I'm not saying it couldn't be done for their site but they are an investigative group and maybe they were just given the video like they said they were ...

The video could be a hoax easy enough by the hotel manager and security manager but why wait almost a year to release it to an investigative team?

APIT started their investigation on this case in January this year ...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join