It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My history of our big bad world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Aliens made us, they made humans to serve as slaves, they owned us since ancient times, they were our gods.
Then they apparently left, but the kings and queens were left here to rule in their name. Some say gods mated with human woman, and their hybrid, blue blood, descendants are our kings and queens.
So they left but they left their rulers here, kings and queens, counts, princes, barons, etc, to rule for them, blue blood rulers.
Those rulers owned everything, they owned land, production, they owned the people, we, the people, were their slaves.
So time went by, slavery was declared illegal, we now are free, we have free speech, free enterprise, freedom of choice, we have freedom of thought, but nothing is easy, we still have to work like slaves to have the basic needs satisfied, economically speaking, we are still like the old time slaves, but we are even more slaves because now we think we are free...
We can stop being slaves but we have to become gangsters, or we have to be even more slaves almost all our life to accumulate money, but life becomes a real slave life, a lot of work and no fun at all, to save a lot and become richer latter in life when you cant enjoy it anymore, or maybe if you are lucky enough you win the lottery.
So the ancient rulers are still dominating, they own the banking system, they are in the top of the economic pyramid, they are still rulling their creation, they created us in their image, they think they have the right to do this because they conquered this planet and they created us.

When will this end?

Its a tough world but i believe my soul chose this planet to evolve because its hard and we learn a lot here, we are in a dark place, but knowing darkness and light, we become complete and wisdom souls.

And, they cant control my thoughts and my emotions, if i control my thoughts and emotions i am free.

The big bad world may be imposed, how i feel and what i think are my choice, and i choose to be happy in their #ed up world, this way they don't have power over me, i am not feeding them!

Take care!

edit on 18-4-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Yes You got it RIGHT......

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hollwd

The secret is in learning to be happy in the most unlikely place, this planet, the place they created to make us miserable, so they can exploit us and be fed by us, but we can be happy here, if we accomplish that we win, they loose.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wow...your history has a lot of holes in it.

And "pics or it didn't happen" doesn't BEGIN to touch your premise...

I like your style though.

Star for making me laugh.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Iam glad you laughed, but i think this history is very likely...

Remember your history lessons, the kings had divine right, who were the gods?

And there was slavery, economically we are still slaves... and a rulling elite calls the shots here, is my story unlikely? I think not!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
reply to post by Starchild23

Iam glad you laughed, but i think this history is very likely...

Well of course you do - you wrote it!! duh!

Remember your history lessons, the kings had divine right, who were the gods?

divine right meant various things at various times, and the gods were various because there were various gods

And there was slavery, economically we are still slaves... and a rulling elite calls the shots here, is my story unlikely? I think not!

Your premises fail to support your conclusion because you cannot show that your premise are correct.

"Economic slavery" is not the same as chattel slavery. "Rulling (sic) elite" is not the same as "divine right" (or "mandate of heaven" in China, or "beloved of the Lord" in ancient Judah or whatever else wherever and whenever else). No aliens are actually known to exist, and evolution provides a more consistent and better supported story for creation of life than yours.

so you can "think not" as much as you like - but your argument remains .....um....extremely weak.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Its not weak at all, the fact that you don't understand what i wrote doesn't make it weak.

Have you ever saw the ancient aliens series (history channel)?
Do you have any idea why the kings and queens were convinced that they had divine right to rule?
Who were those gods? Were they just superior beings? Aliens maybe?
My arguments are not weak, you may not believe them, but weak they are not, go see the historical documents, gods were in fact aliens, the gods that created us in their image, were just aliens, that apparently left, but they never really went anywhere, they just are not visible to the common mortal.

We called them gods because they are different beings, with other powers, other knowledge, other technology, we couldn't understand they were just beings far more advanced technologically and maybe biologically, they were not gods, they were different powerful beings, genetic experts, that created our race.

Weak? I don't think so, you don't agree? Alright, but its not weak, its a plausible explanation.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You may mock on my writing but my native language is Portuguese, i am not an English expert, but i try.
Can you speak Portuguese? Of course not. I can understand you, but you cant understand me in my native language. Estás a perceber ou não?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Você escreveu em Inglês - eu entendi perfeitamente.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You used the google translator

The real problem is not understanding , the problem is in writing well, building good sentences.

top topics

join