It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firemen Explosion Testimony

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

This clip always seemed to bug me. These firefighters are just hanging around, there's no traffic going on though it's early morning in NYC, and instead of looking directly up at the sky the camera man immediately points the camera towards the WTC even though the 1 firefighter turns his head the other way looking for the plane. (the flash before the impact was always suspicious but I have no doubt it's already been discussed on here). It just gives me that vibe that they were just waiting for something to happen. Do I have proof of this? No, but it's just how I interpret the video.

edit on 5-7-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

This clip always seemed to bug me. These firefighters are just hanging around, there's no traffic going on though it's early morning in NYC, and instead of looking directly up at the sky the camera man immediately points the camera towards the WTC even though the 1 firefighter turns his head the other way looking for the plane. (the flash before the impact was always suspicious but I have no doubt it's already been discussed on here). It just gives me that vibe that they were just waiting for something to happen. Do I have proof of this? No, but it's just how I interpret the video.

You're quite right homervb, if you have not seen this do have a read, this will convince you that the Naudet film was completely staged. There is some other revealing stuff in there too.

Naudet's 9/11 film was staged
911foreknowledge.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

You're quite right homervb, if you have not seen this do have a read, this will convince you that the Naudet film was completely staged. There is some other revealing stuff in there too.

Naudet's 9/11 film was staged
911foreknowledge.com...

I read the same stuff on another site and it really is ironic how these guys managed to capture all this footage hollywood style. Wow, this video really is shady as helllll

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

A decade after 911 and you still can't even decide whether the first video taken was real or fake.

A barometer for the truth movement this claim is. No evidence, no logic, nothing but "well it looks suspicious to me".

Please do some research.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The FDNY have been responding to that location many times before 9/11 and even after the buildings were hit but before they collapsed for gas leaks. You can hear the dispatch give out a assignment for it on the recorded dispatch tapes. Nothing out of the ordinary for NYC.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Plenty of reports of explosions by people that were there that day.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Jet fuel exploded in the elevator shafts. This is not hard to understand.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Good luck trying to convince people with this jet fuel lie! There are far too many facts to disprove that, even if the OS that you agree with shy away from these facts!

This Presentation puts that theory to bed, I'll shower you will lots more information if you need it, or you can just carry on believing the OS. I'm sure if I presented you with every shred of information to make you realise jet fuel is just a fallacy, you would still think the OS was correct!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think you'll ever understand that it is impossible for the jet fuel to have travelled that far, and done the damage some people falsely claim it did.

If you have a computer model and scientific data to prove your jet fuel theory then please do share it.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Good luck trying to convince people with this jet fuel lie! There are far too many facts to disprove that, even if the OS that you agree with shy away from these facts!
I don't think you'll ever understand that it is impossible for the jet fuel to have travelled that far, and done the damage some people falsely claim it did.

I have only two questions here.

1. How do you explain the large number of reports of jet fuel in the towers? Smell, liquid fuel and fireballs were all reported,
2. What makes it impossible for jet fuel to travel this far?

I suppose I could add an extra credit question

3. What damage is jet fuel supposed to have done that is impossible?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Jet fuel also exploded on the 22nd floor and completely destroyed a control center there. It was super smart jet fuel that's why it bypassed all the other floors.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This Presentation puts that theory to bed,

Silly Truther, your video proves it was jet fuel and not explosives. Didn't you watch the video ?

Around the 6 min mark one of the victims said he saw the plane crash,, then the lobby exploded.

He was the only witness in your video who was in a position to say what happened first.

All of the evidence in your video points to jet fuel in the elevator shafts.

If you think your video has evidence that points to something else, please provide me with the time mark.

As you can see in this gif the lower explosions happened after impact. This is consistent with jet fuel in the shafts.

All evidence including yours points to jet fuel.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Jet fuel also exploded on the 22nd floor and completely destroyed a control center there. It was super smart jet fuel that's why it bypassed all the other floors.

A bucket of jet fuel would be smarter than your average Truther. The 22nd floor was where some of the elevator shafts ended was it not ?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

A bucket of jet fuel would be smarter than your average Truther. The 22nd floor was where some of the elevator shafts ended was it not ?

Well that's rude..... but whatever.

Do you know which elevators ended on that floor ?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Well that's rude...

Thanks !

Do you know which elevators ended on that floor ?

Of course I do. You're the one who's not smart enough to figure out why the jet fuel bypassed all the other floors.

So... you tell me which elevator shaft/s you think ended on the 22nd floor and i'll tell you if you are right or not.

The shafts are numbered on the image below.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Of course I do. You're the one who's not smart enough to figure out why the jet fuel bypassed all the other floors.

It's such a pleasure dealing with you... You're just a Tinkleberry.

So... you tell me which elevator shaft/s you think ended on the 22nd floor and i'll tell you if you are right or not.

As far as I know None did. I could be wrong and that's why i asked.

Here's what I found...

According to Firefighter Yerembinsky one of the elevators that were blown out did not end on the 22nd floor.
FIREFIGHTER MICHAEL YAREMBINSKY

WHEN WE GOT TO 22 WE HEARD THERE WAS PORT AUTHORITY COMMAND POST ON 22 SO WE WERE STOPPED THERE MY OFFICER WANTED TO FIND OUT SOME INFORMATION MY OFFICER LIEUTENANT ANDY DESPERITO HE WENT OVER TO THE COMMAND POST WE NOTICED IN THE HALLWAY THAT THE ELEVATOR SHAFT HAD BEEN BLOWN OUT THERE WAS NOTHING THERE NO DOORS NO FRAMING NOTHING WHEN YOU LOOKED DOWN ALL YOU SAW WAS THE CABLES FOR THE ELEVATOR AND THE BRICK WORK THAT WAS SURROUNDING WAS IT BURNING NO BURNING NO SMOKE COMING OUT OF IT

And according to Firefighter Long the 22nd floor had some major damage.
FIREFIGHTER KIRK LONG

Again, we went to the command post with Andy Desperito. They gave him the fire warden's phone to use when we got to the 11th floor, to the 22nd floor, which they told us there was a command post with the Port Authority on the 22nd floor. We made it up to the 22nd floor. We stood there for a couple minutes. I believe Andy Desperito talked to the battalion through the fire warden phones. We did locate somebody at the end of the hall, but everything was blown out. The ceiling had fallen. The drop ceiling had blown to the floor. Some of the walls were blown out. So Andy and I had crawled down the hallway to get to the Port Authority command post.

9/11-Commission Report ch.9, pg.285

A jet fuel fireball erupted upon impact and shot down at least one bank of elevators. The fireball exploded onto numerous floors, including the 77th and 22nd; the West Street lobby level; and the B4 level, four stories below ground.

Here's what NIST said about the 22nd floor
NIST NCSTAR 1-7, Chapter 6

Unfortunately, the individual was unaware of the condition of the 22nd floor, where critical communications hardware in the hidden security command center lay in ruins, likely preventing any building-wide public address announcements from reaching the occupants.

NIST NCSTAR1-8, pg.106

"When I got to the 22nd floor there was a lot of debris, everything was pushed to the center of the building. The windows were knocked out and I could feel the wind. I could not see. I got a radio transmission that everyone in Tower 1, get out."

NIST NCSTAR1-8, pg.194

8.47 a.m. WTC security radio report, PA Channel X - "There is a fire on 22. 8.47 a.m. WTC security radio report, PA Channel X- "on the 22nd floor a lot of debris.

But FEMA disagrees that the jet fuel fireball could have caused all that damage.
FEMA WTC report, chapter 2, 2-21

Although dramatic, these fireballs did not explode or generate a shock wave. If an explosion or detonation had occurred, the expansion of the burning gasses would have taken place in icroseconds, not the 2 seconds observed. Therefore, although there were some overpressures, it is unlikely that the fireballs, being external to the buildings, would have resulted in significant structural damage. It is not known whether the windows that were broken shortly after impact were broken by these external overpressures, overpressures internal to the building, the heat of the fire, or flying debris.

I don;t know why you're showing a plan of the 96Th floor when we're talking about 22nd.

Can you explain since you're so much smarter...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This Presentation puts that theory to bed,

Silly Truther, your video proves it was jet fuel and not explosives. Didn't you watch the video ?

Around the 6 min mark one of the victims said he saw the plane crash,, then the lobby exploded.

He was the only witness in your video who was in a position to say what happened first.

All of the evidence in your video points to jet fuel in the elevator shafts.

If you think your video has evidence that points to something else, please provide me with the time mark.

As you can see in this gif the lower explosions happened after impact. This is consistent with jet fuel in the shafts.

All evidence including yours points to jet fuel.

Silly OS'er brainwashed by the media.

Just because someone says the lobby blew up that does not equate to jet fuel.

Prove there was jet fuel in the lobby and basement or quit lying.

You have no proof of jet fuel whatsoever, it's a lie to divert from the fact explosive were used in the lower half of the building before or just after the plane hit.

You cannot fool me with these lies!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

This will also help you with you jet fuel lie.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It was mentioned by witnesses on tens of levels in both towers including the basement. Survivors from the elevators describe it explicitly, so do firemen. There is also no other plausible cause for fireballs erupting from elevator shafts and burning people.

You have no proof of jet fuel whatsoever, it's a lie to divert from the fact explosive were used in the lower half of the building before or just after the plane hit.

Why would explosives be used in the lower part of the building if it was to collapse an hour later? How does that make sense, and why did no firefighter notice this as they climbed past these areas? If they were damaging core columns, are you telling me that they managed to do this without breaking the walls around them?!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

It was mentioned by witnesses on tens of levels in both towers including the basement. Survivors from the elevators describe it explicitly, so do firemen. There is also no other plausible cause for fireballs erupting from elevator shafts and burning people.

Why would explosives be used in the lower part of the building if it was to collapse an hour later? How does that make sense, and why did no firefighter notice this as they climbed past these areas? If they were damaging core columns, are you telling me that they managed to do this without breaking the walls around them?!

So you have not seen Gordon Ross's video that I posted, even though you claim to know about it?

Please do provide something that 100% proves jet fuel travelled down to the basement and lobby, I'll be waiting for you...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Please do provide something that 100% proves jet fuel travelled down to the basement and lobby, I'll be waiting for you...

You don't seem to be answering any questions, just pretending that they don't exist. Is this how you investigate truth?

Gravy did an amazing job of providing a convincing case, so I'll just refer you to his for now:
sites.google.com/site/911stories/insidethetowers:summaryofwitnessaccounts
(ATS auto URL linking breaks this, so copy and paste it into your address bar)

64 people on 43 levels below the impact zones reported smelling or contacting jet fuel/kerosene
33 people on 18 levels below the impact zones reported seeing fireballs coming from elevator shafts or down hallways
8 people on 4 levels below the impact zones were burned in elevators and survived (does not include ST 78th floor)

You can find a complete accounting of who these people were in the continuing pages. I ask you, why would so many report this if it didn't exist? What other explanation is there?
edit on 8/7/12 by exponent because: trying to fix link

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join