It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firemen Explosion Testimony

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I am a firefighter - been to several incidents (factories) which collapsed do to fire. Have some idea of the
noises on a fireground and it is noisy.

Problem is semantics - any sudden loud noises are often call "EXPLOSIONS" whether actual explosives
involved

Many common items can make explosive sounds in a fire, automobile tires, aeresol cans (any pressurized
object), beams snapping make explosive sound as it fails

Debris hitting the ground make a loud sound

So when someone says heard explosion have to be skeptical. Claiming that it means bombs were involved
is a stretch, if not twisting the meaning .....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

I am a firefighter - been to several incidents (factories) which collapsed do to fire. Have some idea of the
noises on a fireground and it is noisy.

Problem is semantics - any sudden loud noises are often call "EXPLOSIONS" whether actual explosives
involved

Many common items can make explosive sounds in a fire, automobile tires, aeresol cans (any pressurized
object), beams snapping make explosive sound as it fails

Debris hitting the ground make a loud sound

So when someone says heard explosion have to be skeptical. Claiming that it means bombs were involved
is a stretch, if not twisting the meaning .....

So I should believe you that the firemen in this video were talking about anything but what they are actually saying..?
LOL, just give it up dude... You make no sense!!
These are firefighters we are talking about. Why don't you just come out and say what you're trying to say the "FDNY firefighters are a bunch of clowns".... I don't think so.. Lol..
edit on 24-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
So I should believe you that the firemen in this video were talking about anything but what they are actually saying..?
These are firefighters we are talking about. Why don't you just come out and say what you're trying to say the "FDNY firefighters are a bunch of clowns".... I don't think so.. Lol..

Does this mean you are also going to believe that firefighters that said WTC7 was burning out of control for hours, it had severe damage done to its south face, the tilting, swaying, and bulging of the structure, the sounds of creaking, groaning and snapping eminating from the inside, and all the indications that the fires were going to cause collapse? Or are you just going to cherry pick the best quotes you like and ignore those that do not support any demolition?

edit to add:

I once heard two loud explosions as I sat in my front room. I ran outside and saw a 4x4 on its roof after hitting a large dumpster. Does that mean explosives were used in the crash?

I once watched a garage fire. I heard four loud explosions eminate from the garage. Does that mean explosives were planted in the garage? I know what explosions sound like too. I played with M-80s and quarter-sticks and fireworks. Even threw hairspray cans into campfires. So I do know an explosion when I hear it.
edit on 4/24/2012 by GenRadek because: edit to add

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Does this mean you are also going to believe that firefighters that said WTC7 was burning out of control for hours, it had severe damage done to its south face, the tilting, swaying, and bulging of the structure, the sounds of creaking, groaning and snapping eminating from the inside, and all the indications that the fires were going to cause collapse? Or are you just going to cherry pick the best quotes you like and ignore those that do not support any demolition?

Yes I also believe these firefighters.

Do you believe the firemen who said “definitely secondary explosions” or firefighters that said WTC7 was burning out of control for hours, it had severe damage done to its south face, the tilting, swaying, and bulging of the structure, the sounds of creaking, groaning and snapping eminating from the inside, and all the indications that the fires were going to cause collapse?

According to the firemen in this video they were not in WTC 7.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I once heard two loud explosions as I sat in my front room. I ran outside and saw a 4x4 on its roof after hitting a large dumpster. Does that mean explosives were used in the crash?

I don't know...
was the dumpster as big as the WTC ? And did it also collapse after the 4x4 hit it?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I once watched a garage fire. I heard four loud explosions eminate from the garage. Does that mean explosives were planted in the garage? I know what explosions sound like too. I played with M-80s and quarter-sticks and fireworks. Even threw hairspray cans into campfires. So I do know an explosion when I hear it.

Should I believe you that there were no explosives the the buildings because you didn’t hear the explosions?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I have been reading you and others on this forum for over a year trying to prove to others that the OS is the only possible hypothesis.

Nonsense. I think that the authorities made significant liberties with the ruth in terms of what happened on 9/11. Members of the commission mention this often. What I don't believe is that any of those evasions had anything to do with complicity or demolition or missiles or any of the other 'theories' that Truthers enjoy discussing.

So stop pretending like it is impossible that what Barry Jenning was stepping over are in fact bodies. As recent as last year remains were found on rooftops of buildings around ground zero.
edit on 23-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

It's not impossible that he was stepping over bodies. But given that the firefighters say nobody died there, no families have come forward saying their relatives died there, footage exists of the building with no bodies in it after the complete evacuation, and he only said he thought he might have "stepped over bodies" I think it's wildly improbable. To the point where any reasonable person would admit that it verges on almost absolute certainty that he was mistaken.

Of course if your agenda is to leave open the possibility of explosives and other Truther 'theories' then it suits you to make a simple situation complicated and pretend "we'll never know".

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Do you believe the firemen who said “definitely secondary explosions” or firefighters that said WTC7 was burning out of control for hours, it had severe damage done to its south face, the tilting, swaying, and bulging of the structure, the sounds of creaking, groaning and snapping eminating from the inside, and all the indications that the fires were going to cause collapse?

I believe the second lot and not the first. Because I think that firemen have expertise in building collapse and not in explosives. In short they are likely to mistake things for "secondary explosions" but they are unlikely to make an error with the symptoms exhibited by a building in danger of collapse.

In fact they clearly didn't make an error. Because shortly after it did collapse.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Can't help that. Also, not every "question" deserves or can be answered. Can't help that. .

Hey I just got an idea... why don’t you get in touch with unaccounted for victims families and tell them what questions do not deserve answering? And let us know how it turns out for you?

You're just doing this for the victims' families?

You're a saint.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I have been reading you and others on this forum for over a year trying to prove to others that the OS is the only possible hypothesis.

Nonsense. I think that the authorities made significant liberties with the ruth in terms of what happened on 9/11. Members of the commission mention this often. What I don't believe is that any of those evasions had anything to do with complicity or demolition or missiles or any of the other 'theories' that Truthers enjoy discussing.

So stop pretending like it is impossible that what Barry Jenning was stepping over are in fact bodies. As recent as last year remains were found on rooftops of buildings around ground zero.

It's not impossible that he was stepping over bodies. But given that the firefighters say nobody died there, no families have come forward saying their relatives died there, footage exists of the building with no bodies in it after the complete evacuation, and he only said he thought he might have "stepped over bodies" I think it's wildly improbable. To the point where any reasonable person would admit that it verges on almost absolute certainty that he was mistaken.

Of course if your agenda is to leave open the possibility of explosives and other Truther 'theories' then it suits you to make a simple situation complicated and pretend "we'll never know".

According to this;

They weren't aware because the damage was done to the south face, while they entered from the north east side. How can you see the south face if you are standing and looking at the north face? Its as simple as that mate! Nothing complex.

They didn’t make it to where Barry Jennings was trapped before they were ordered to evacuate, and then the whole building collapsed.
I believe them that they didn’t see bodies where they were, but they couldn’t check the rest of the building because they had to evacuate. So it is possible that some victims never got found in WTC 7.

no families have come forward saying their relatives died there

How would the relatives know where their loved ones died?
Lets say a UPS delivery guy delivers packages in that area everyday, and on 9/11 he disappeared while working, but his remains still haven’t been found. How would his wife know what particular building he was in delivering packages?

footage exists of the building with no bodies in it

Footage of the entire building, or even just every corner of WTC7 lobby footage?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

reply to post by hooper

Can't help that. Also, not every "question" deserves or can be answered. Can't help that. .

Hey I just got an idea... why don’t you get in touch with unaccounted for victims families and tell them what questions do not deserve answering? And let us know how it turns out for you?

You're just doing this for the victims' families?

You're a saint.

What is it that you think I’m doing for the families?

And why are you doing what you are doing ?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

They didn’t make it to where Barry Jennings was trapped before they were ordered to evacuate, and then the whole building collapsed.
I believe them that they didn’t see bodies where they were, but they couldn’t check the rest of the building because they had to evacuate. So it is possible that some victims never got found in WTC 7.

Actually, the firefighters rescued Barry AFTER the North Tower came down, but well before WTC7 came down. Barry was stuck in a stairwell, but they were reached and rescued. This was all after the Twin collapses.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Actually, the firefighters rescued Barry AFTER the North Tower came down, but well before WTC7 came down. Barry was stuck in a stairwell, but they were reached and rescued. This was all after the Twin collapses.

Zero reading comprehension indeed. LOL

obviously the towers collapsed before these firefighters were ordered to evacuated WTC 7, or there wouldn’t be any damage that they were unaware of..

I was talking about WTC 7, and since it collapsed before the fire was putout and fire department go floor by floor to check for anyone who could of died in the fire, there is a very good possibility that victims were never found.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yes I also believe these firefighters.

According to the firemen in this video they were not in WTC 7.

Can you tell the difference between a "bomb explosion", a firework explosion, a pipebomb, C-4, pressurized cannister exploding, gasoline/fuel fumes exploding, steel snapping? I know I cannot.

Sometimes people just the terms they are most familiar with. In this case, you had the "primary" explosion as the plane impact, and the "secondary" explosions, all the junk that can go boom burning inside the building, or make a sound of something exploding. Them just saying "secondary explosions" is meaningless. Really, it is. That is like saying, we saw a plane engine fly out of the building on impact. Yeah? So? You heard explosions, in fires that involve 15 acres of offices and a 767 inside.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I don't know...
was the dumpster as big as the WTC ? And did it also collapse after the 4x4 hit it?

That is not what I asked. I asked, were there explosives used to stage the crash? I just heard an explosion, and then another. That is when I looked outside down the block and saw smoke and a 4x4 upside down with front end damage and a dent on the dumpster. So based on the fact I HEARD an explosion, and then another explosion, were theree xplosives involved?

Do you understand what I am getting at? I mean, isnt it possible explosives flipped the truck and caused the front end damage to it? I saw a lot of smoke? Also, couldnt a charge have been set on the dumpster to make it look like it got hit? Like I said, I didnt see the crash, but heard two explosions. So, am I to assume explosives were used? yes or no?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Zero reading comprehension indeed. LOL

obviously the towers collapsed before these firefighters were ordered to evacuated WTC 7, or there wouldn’t be any damage that they were unaware of..

I was talking about WTC 7, and since it collapsed before the fire was putout and fire department go floor by floor to check for anyone who could of died in the fire, there is a very good possibility that victims were never found.

But it was reported they did do a thorough search earlier in the day from top to bottom and bottom up. Also, if firefighters made it up to where Barry was, they should have come across any more victims. But then again, this point is moot since the buildings were evacuated prior to the collapses of the Towers too. So how can you have victims in a building with no one inside?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I asked, were there explosives used to stage the crash? I just heard an explosion, and then another

Can you tell the difference between a "bomb explosion", a firework explosion, a pipebomb, C-4, pressurized cannister exploding, gasoline/fuel fumes exploding, steel snapping? I know I cannot.

maybe a firework explosion, a pipebomb, C-4, pressurized cannister exploding, gasoline/fuel fumes exploding caused the car accident?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

But it was reported they did do a thorough search earlier in the day from top to bottom and bottom up

So how did Jennings and Hess weren’t found before they got pinned?

Do you know of any report where it's documented that after Jennings and Hess were rescued firemen went back in WTC 7, and searched it again?
According to Jennings the firemen had to take cover twice before they rescued him and Hess. There were a lot of debris in that area, and I don't know if they checked under every piece of debris, do you?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Them just saying "secondary explosions" is meaningless. Really, it is.

I strongly disagree.
Secondary explosives are placed by terrorists to kill first responders...
Ask Hooper, he knows!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I strongly disagree.
Secondary explosives are placed by terrorists to kill first responders...
Ask Hooper, he knows!

In some cases yes. Why? Sometimes they are used to attract persons to the site. The secondary explosion can often be the big one. The first one being a lesser explosion to attract attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join