It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firemen Explosion Testimony

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
So one guy says there were dead bodies at WTC 7. The people who were with him disagree with him. He subsequently admits he was wrong and retracts his statement.

How can anyone possibly still think there were bodies there? You would have to be a moron.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
So one guy says there were dead bodies at WTC 7. The people who were with him disagree with him. He subsequently admits he was wrong and retracts his statement.

How can anyone possibly still think there were bodies there? You would have to be a moron.

Here's how I would post the same thought;

So one guy said that he felt like he was stepping over people, but didn't actually see what he was stepping over in WTC 7, and now he is unfortunately deceased. RIP. The only other person that we know of that was there with him doesn't remember stepping over anything. Then the whole building is destroyed.
How can anybody know for sure what he was talking about?

And I would just omit the “moron” part because it's just rude.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I used Barry's account of WTC7 being completely evacuated and empty by the time he got there.

A building of that size would require more than one person to check for anybody sill trapped in it. Don't you think?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here are my final thoughts on the subject...

I was coming here and just reading for a long time before I started posting. And the reason I started posting in the first place is to ask and try to understand a few people here what do they know that I don't about 9/11.

And here's what I came up with...

Some of the debunkers are just a**holes, they won't answer any questions, to them it's personal for some unknown reason. If you ask them a question they attack you personally.

Others think they know everything about 9/11 there is to know, and are here to tell everybody that they're just stupid.

And some don't believe the official story, they admit that it's an insult to anybody with a brain, but they are unable to even consider that 9/11 was done by people in this government because they admit that they may be interpreting the events of 9/11 according to their own culture as they have seen so much government incompetence that they can't NOT think the attack succeeded because of government incompetence.

And others like myself that take what witnesses describe in their own words, read the official story, read books written by people who were involved in the investigation of 9/11, and people that worked on trying to stop terrorist attacks before 9/11. And come up with a lot of confusing contradictions, and unanswered questions. But then at some point they start searching for answers and realize that history shows that people in power are able to do very bad things to other people for some kind of very sick agenda.

But they can't find answers because some of the debunkers are just a bunch of a**holes, and every chance they get to blow more smoke, they take that chance and turn it into a personal attack on good people trying to find answers for their unanswered questions. And the worst part is that these debunkers live in the internet, so they see everything, and immediately go on the offensive. And because of these debunkers some good people get emotional, and start attacking back.

And then new people with their own question come here and read the nonsense, and stop thinking about it because it seems like only crazy people are on these forums.

People can and will think for themselves, the longer this continues the more crimes are committed by members of government.

9/11 is just like JFK assassination only it hurt a lot more people.

Here's what I know for a fact;

JFK was shot in the head.

On 9/11 airplanes were used as weapons.

That’s it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just apply Truther logic...

Since the firemen likely have no prior experience being inside a demoed building vs a free-falling building, how can their impressions have any validity? That is, how can they tell them apart?

They can't.

I'm a newly converted skeptic, but I believe we saw what we saw on 911, planes flying into buildings and the buildings collapsing from the impact. (hello fireballs, not explosive warheads)

It's what happened behind the scenes, making it all possible, that's REALLY the issue....even if there was trickery and fakery of lazer planes etc...ad infinitum.

imo, flight 93 may have been shot down, or ready to be shot down.

edit on 21-4-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2012 by FlyingFox because: addition by subtraction

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingFox
Just apply Truther logic...

Since the firemen likely have no prior experience being inside a demoed building vs a free-falling building, how can their impressions have any validity? That is, how can they tell them apart?

They can't.
edit on 21-4-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

This is a good one... LOL
Who do you think have prior experience being inside a demoed building ?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat

Right...of course. People hear booms, watch a building fall down and naturally assume it was a car crash. Definitely a steaming pile of something.

It is no wonder the "Truth" Movement hasnt gone anywhere in all these years. The ignorance is really putting a drag.

Also I see your reading comprehension skills are right where they should be.......... nonexistent. Thank you for being the model "Truther".

Now will you stop acting like a troll or are you going to contribute something useful? Besides being a typical ignorant "Truther"?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Unfortunately what people seem to forget is, that there are A LOT of things that can go "kaboom" in such a massive conflagration. You have an airliner scattered across 10+ floors in each Tower, you have about 30+ floors burning, each an acre in size. So 30+ acres burning, plus the degradation of the structural integrity due to the impact, damage, and fires. What can't go kaboom in that?

You nearly had me, here...except for the specific pieces of testimony where witnesses describe themselves being blown backwards. A pancake effect from weakened beams (I still consider the jet fuel element as complete BS, but that is a seperate issue) would cause vertical momentum downwards; not horizontal blasting force.

You need something else to cause that.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Right...of course. People hear booms, watch a building fall down and naturally assume it was a car crash. Definitely a steaming pile of something.

It is no wonder the "Truth" Movement hasnt gone anywhere in all these years. The ignorance is really putting a drag.

Also I see your reading comprehension skills are right where they should be.......... nonexistent. Thank you for being the model "Truther".

Now will you stop acting like a troll or are you going to contribute something useful? Besides being a typical ignorant "Truther"?

You know, maybe if you stopped being so incredibly arrogant, people might start taking you seriously. Besides, everything you mentioned in your "Big Book of Things that go Boom" was happening 90 stories above the firemen in the video. And don`t give me that old "fireball travelling down the elevator shaft" garbage; this was obviously after the plane had crashed.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

So one guy said that he felt like he was stepping over people, but didn't actually see what he was stepping over in WTC 7, and now he is unfortunately deceased. RIP. The only other person that we know of that was there with him doesn't remember stepping over anything. Then the whole building is destroyed.

Sorry, but you do have to be pretty thick (or have an agenda) to believe the statement of one guy when it contradicts every other witness and source. A statement that he eventually retracted!

Your characterisation of the "same thought" is ridiculously biased. You leave out the fact that Jennings retracted what he said. And you introduce his death, years later, presumably in order to inject some kind of suspicion. You also choose to ommit the total lack of supporting evidence for dead bodies: no family members coming forward, a report of a total evacuation from the fire teams. Not to mention how illogical the notion is anyway - do you really think they evacuated the building but some people stayed behind (there is zero evidence for this) and they were all killed when the bombs went off?

The whole idea of the 'dead bodies' is based on one statement from one guy which he later said was wrong. Why on earth would anyone but a fool continue to believe it?
edit on 22-4-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You know, maybe if you stopped being so incredibly arrogant, people might start taking you seriously. Besides, everything you mentioned in your "Big Book of Things that go Boom" was happening 90 stories above the firemen in the video. And don`t give me that old "fireball travelling down the elevator shaft" garbage; this was obviously after the plane had crashed.

Arrogant? What was your first post to me again?

........Let he without sin cast the first stone...........

Maybe then I'll take you seriously.

Ok, so firefighters are describing hearing "explosions" above the firemen. Ok, what is 90 floors above them? 15+ acres of offices burning, with a 767 inside. OMG!! Explosions being heard in that mess??
Seriously, its as if you never heard of explosions happening in a large fire. Your personal incredulity is about as arrogant as it gets. I watched a garage fire occur little more than a year ago. I counted at least four decently LOUD explosions emanate from the garage as it burned. In fact I and a few others warned the firefighters arriving on scene to be careful cause we heard explosions from the garage. I guess there must have been bombs planted inside that garage to make those explosions.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

You nearly had me, here...except for the specific pieces of testimony where witnesses describe themselves being blown backwards. A pancake effect from weakened beams (I still consider the jet fuel element as complete BS, but that is a seperate issue) would cause vertical momentum downwards; not horizontal blasting force.

You need something else to cause that.

Well lets look at it this way: an entire floor gives way impacting the floor below. What is in between the two floors? About an acre of air. Yes air, and it has to go somewhere. If you want to make a very simple representation of that, take a large hardcover book and drop it flat on the table. Where does that air go? The ejections were the tons of drywall and sheetrock that was used to clad the core, elevator shafts, stairwells, and the office partitions on each floor. Dropping hundreds of tons of debris on top of this, and you get a ton of crap that has to go somewhere. That is your horizontal "blast". The air trapped on each floor. Some got channeled through the elevators, stairwells, vents, etc. Most got blasted out the sides. Most of these things have simple explanations that do not require complex explosives to do it. But truthers dont want to listen or even consider simple explanations, because those "Rube-Goldberg" style conspiracies are far more fun.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Arrogant? What was your first post to me again?

........Let he without sin cast the first stone...........

Maybe then I'll take you seriously.

Ok, so firefighters are describing hearing "explosions" above the firemen. Ok, what is 90 floors above them? 15+ acres of offices burning, with a 767 inside. OMG!! Explosions being heard in that mess??
Seriously, its as if you never heard of explosions happening in a large fire. Your personal incredulity is about as arrogant as it gets. I watched a garage fire occur little more than a year ago. I counted at least four decently LOUD explosions emanate from the garage as it burned. In fact I and a few others warned the firefighters arriving on scene to be careful cause we heard explosions from the garage. I guess there must have been bombs planted inside that garage to make those explosions.

Hmm...let's see. I said you were clutching at straws. You, in turn, have called me a "typical ignorant truther, acting like a troll, with zero reading comprehension" etc. Seems to me all the personal insults have come from your side of the discussion.

Back to the topic, it appears you haven't even watched the video. The firemen aren't talking about "hearing" explosions. They were in the lobby waiting to go upstairs when the lobby exploded and collapsed on them. I imagine your reply will be "Oh no, that was just the whole tower collapsing on them". If so, I suggest you watch the video. Honestly, it's a fairly standard progression: Watch video then comment. It makes things a lot easier.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Sorry, but you do have to be pretty thick (or have an agenda) to believe the statement of one guy when it contradicts every other witness and source. A statement that he eventually retracted!

Your characterisation of the "same thought" is ridiculously biased. You leave out the fact that Jennings retracted what he said. And you introduce his death, years later, presumably in order to inject some kind of suspicion. You also choose to ommit the total lack of supporting evidence for dead bodies: no family members coming forward, a report of a total evacuation from the fire teams. Not to mention how illogical the notion is anyway - do you really think they evacuated the building but some people stayed behind (there is zero evidence for this) and they were all killed when the bombs went off?

The whole idea of the 'dead bodies' is based on one statement from one guy which he later said was wrong. Why on earth would anyone but a fool continue to believe it?
edit on 22-4-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

Really? That's your response? LOL

Talk about zero reading comprehension...
Why don't you read it again, a little slower this time..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Just in case your reading comprehension is lacking, let me explain..

In the video where Barry Jennings retracts his statement he actually says “it felt like I was stepping over people, I never saw them”. I introduced his death to point out that it is impossible to ask him what he was talking about..

Every word in my characterization of the "same thought" is based on facts.
And the only thing I was trying to point out is that you “debunkers are exactly what you call truthers” a bunch of liars.

You don't know what Barry Jennings was talking about because he never specified what he was stepping over. He simply said “it felt like I was stepping over people, I didn’t see them”m, and because he is no longer alive, Hess doesn't not remember stepping over anything at all, and we don't know who the firemen are. We will never find out..
Get it?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Really? That's your response? LOL

Talk about zero reading comprehension...
Why don't you read it again, a little slower this time..

Hmm. I think you've just used that response because you know you're at a dead end. I'll go through it with you. Lead you by the hand, as it were.

So one guy said that he felt like he was stepping over people, but didn't actually see what he was stepping over in WTC 7, and now he is unfortunately deceased. RIP.

you introduce his death, years later, presumably in order to inject some kind of suspicion

The only other person that we know of that was there with him doesn't remember stepping over anything. Then the whole building is destroyed.

By examining all the other evidence. Which suggests that he was talking nonsense. If that wasn't enough, one could even listen to the guy himself who admitted that he was wrong and didn't see any bodies. So the number of people who actually "saw" dead people at WTC7 was zero. Add to that the complete lack of other evidence for bodies and...

and apparently you still want to believe they were there.

Nice job.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

In the video where Barry Jennings retracts his statement he actually says “it felt like I was stepping over people, I never saw them”. I introduced his death to point out that it is impossible to ask him what he was talking about..

And the only thing I was trying to point out is that you “debunkers are exactly what you call truthers” a bunch of liars.

You don't know what Barry Jennings was talking about because he never specified what he was stepping over. He simply said “it felt like I was stepping over people, I didn’t see them”m, and because he is no longer alive, Hess doesn't not remember stepping over anything at all, and we don't know who the firemen are. We will never find out..
Get it?

I get that you're seemingly desperate to believe that people died at WTC 7 based upon a guy saying he didn't see any bodies and no other evidence. Why that would be I have absolutely no idea.

I note that you're backtracking in order to pretend that what you meant is that it's impossible to know whether there were bodies. It's not really. Or at least not to any standard of reasonable doubt. You just want to be able to keep this in the Truther column marked "stuff that is kinda weird/doesn't add up about 9/11".

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

To Quote you here "At the time nobody really knew what the hell was going on. They figured out it was a terrorist attack. What was the last terrorist attack in NYC done with? A bomb. What are the most common terrorist attacks till that day? Bombs. So instinctively they deduced that there must also be bombs used by the terrorists. Mention the words terrorist attack, and you automatically think of explosives blowing something up. That is what this firefighter was assuming, since, nobody knew what the hell was going on. But in reality, there weren't any bombs. "

Yep they figured out it was a terrorist attack all right and the same day too and they also figured out the same day that it was Iraq behind all this madness.

So what did we get? More madness as in wars and wars that were and have been proven to be started under false pretenses.

I will take the fireman's recounts of the situation over any thing that comes from the Government.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Get it?

I get that you're seemingly desperate to believe that people died at WTC 7 based upon a guy saying he didn't see any bodies and no other evidence. Why that would be I have absolutely no idea.

I note that you're backtracking in order to pretend that what you meant is that it's impossible to know whether there were bodies. It's not really. Or at least not to any standard of reasonable doubt. You just want to be able to keep this in the Truther column marked "stuff that is kinda weird/doesn't add up about 9/11".

Seriously dude, what is in it for you?
Stop making assumptions, and actually go back and read my posts. I am here to find out how are YOU so SURE about what happened on 9/11? Because I have no idea what actually happened, and neither do you, so stop lying to yourself..

Why are you pretending to know what NO ONE KNOWS ? Barry Jennings only knew what he was talking about when he said “ It felt like I was stepping over PEOPLE”, but Barry Jennings is unfortunately dead, so you CAN'T call him and ask !

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You just want to be able to keep this in the Truther column marked "stuff that is kinda weird/doesn't add up about 9/11".

I know that this post will probable get flaged as off topic... but I just can't help it..

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Sorry

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join