It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firemen Explosion Testimony

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I would love to read from your reading list... if you don't mind?

Sure, try:
New York Times
L.A. Times
Washington Post
Time
Newsweek

Or:
en.wikipedia.org...

Unless, of course, you think they're "all in on it".

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

I would love to read from your reading list... if you don't mind?

Sure, try:
New York Times
L.A. Times
Washington Post
Time
Newsweek

Or:
en.wikipedia.org...

Unless, of course, you think they're "all in on it".

So that’s where you get your facts?

In on what?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Huh? I don't have a single source for "facts". Do you?

In on what?

The inside job.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
too many discrepencies, no independant investigation = no truth....it really has boiled down to that for me, and that's why i'll never believe the official story

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Huh? I don't have a single source for "facts". Do you?

In on what?

The inside job.

I asked you an honest question, I really am interested what books / articles you read to gain all your knowledge.
Are you saying that they might be “in on it”? because I never said that.

If you're assuming that I think they're “in on it”, is it because I ask questions?
All I’m saying is that I don't believe the official story because the same people lied to us about the air quality at ground zero, and WMD's in Iraq.

Several main stream media sources reported that there is a cover up of some kind, do you disagree?

I'm not trying to prove anything, you're capable to think for yourself, and so am I.
Tell me why I’m wrong. And I might change my mind.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

So the firefighters are now complicit in 9/11 too?

Why would you even ask that?
They are talking about what they experienced in their own words. You are the one who assumes what they actually mean. Did they tell you that personally?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I asked you an honest question, I really am interested what books / articles you read to gain all your knowledge.

Huh? You want me to list every newspaper, magazine, television news show, radio report, book, college course, personal conversation and experience I ever had?

Sarcasm. To a point.

If you're assuming that I think they're “in on it”, is it because I ask questions?

No, its either because you don't accept answers you don't like or you make accusations with question marks at the end.

All I’m saying is that I don't believe the official story because the same people lied to us about the air quality at ground zero, and WMD's in Iraq.

I don't get the connection. Also, prove they lied. We know they were wrong, but you are now burdened with proving they were lying. That requries you to prove exactly what the perfect truth is and prove they knew that truth at the time the statement was made.

Several main stream media sources reported that there is a cover up of some kind, do you disagree?

Define "main stream" and define "cover up of some kind".

I'm not trying to prove anything, you're capable to think for yourself, and so am I.

Whatever.

Ok, you say they lied about the quality of air at Ground Zero, ergo terrorist did not hijack 4 planes on 9/11/2001 and crash them on purpose to kill people and destroy things. Please defend that position and connection.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Huh? You want me to list every newspaper, magazine, television news show, radio report, book, college course, personal conversation and experience I ever had?

Sarcasm. To a point.

No, its either because you don't accept answers you don't like or you make accusations with question marks at the end.

I don't get the connection. Also, prove they lied. We know they were wrong, but you are now burdened with proving they were lying. That requries you to prove exactly what the perfect truth is and prove they knew that truth at the time the statement was made.

Define "main stream" and define "cover up of some kind".

Whatever.

Ok, you say they lied about the quality of air at Ground Zero, ergo terrorist did not hijack 4 planes on 9/11/2001 and crash them on purpose to kill people and destroy things. Please defend that position and connection.

LOL, I can actually feel my brain cells dying when I read your replies. LOL
Are you from planet earth ?
Good job Hooper!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hey lets talk about space lasers! It's more fun !

Oh wait its GoodOlDaves specialty, never mind.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Good job Hooper!

If you want to really kill a few brain cells you should really try and read your questions. You asked where I get my facts!!! Really? What kind of question is that? Where does anybody get their facts? A variety of sources depending on the nature of the fact, of course.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

post by Flatcoat

The phrase "clutching at straws" is the first thing that comes to mind when reading your comments....

I guess rational thought is also on the refuse pile in "Truther" Camp. Right next to reading comprehension, critical thinking, physics, mathematics, science...............
edit on 4/20/2012 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

They are talking about what they experienced in their own words. You are the one who assumes what they actually mean. Did they tell you that personally?

And yet, not one firefighter ever mentioned removing or stepping on dead bodies inside or outside of WTC7. And yet, you claim that Barry said that firefighters told him not to look down at the bodies the were stepping over while inside WTC7. How the hell am I suppose to interpret that? So either Barry was wrong in his account, or firefighters did actually have bodies all over and are covering it up, ergo lying, because they told Barry not to look at them. Which is it? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Like it was pointed out before, how can you not see bodies on the floor if you are walking over them? This is nor like climbing a ladder or being on a tall building and being told not to look down. It doesnt make any sense.

Show me any account of actual firefighters that stated they saw or removed victims from WTC7. That is all you have to do.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Also, let's not forget probably the most heinous aspect of 9/11 "truthers" quoting fireman testimony.

Many of them were describing what the jumpers bodies sounded like when they hit the street.

I believe that Griffin compiled this list as a way to make a point. I believe he pulled something like 120 odd statements and implied that they all meant explosions. And "truthers" believed it.

Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

And yet, not one firefighter ever mentioned removing or stepping on dead bodies inside or outside of WTC7. And yet, you claim that Barry said that firefighters told him not to look down at the bodies the were stepping over while inside WTC7. How the hell am I suppose to interpret that? So either Barry was wrong in his account, or firefighters did actually have bodies all over and are covering it up, ergo lying, because they told Barry not to look at them. Which is it? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Like it was pointed out before, how can you not see bodies on the floor if you are walking over them? This is nor like climbing a ladder or being on a tall building and being told not to look down. It doesnt make any sense.

Show me any account of actual firefighters that stated they saw or removed victims from WTC7. That is all you have to do.

You interpret it how ever you want, it just seems odd to me that the first thing that pops into your head is either Barry was wrong in his account, or firefighters are covering it up, ergo lying, because they told Barry not to look at them.

I interpret it as either Barry was stepping over people (dead or alive, I don't know), or why would the firefighters be telling him “do not look down, do not look down”. Do not look down at what?

So by your logic since no firefighters ever followed up on it, Barry must be lying? Or did he retract that firemen told him not to look down?

What I heard Barry Jennings say is “it felt like I was stepping over people, I never saw them”. But this doesn’t explain why the firemen told him do not look down, or does it?

What was he not supposed to look down at? And how do you know that these firemen didn’t die at ground zero?

You see I’m confused... how are you so sure about what happened at WTC 7 ? wasn't the whole scene so chaotic that no one really know if some of the victims died in or near WTC 7 ? I mean you're saying that building 7 collapsed because the fire was burning uncontrollably for hours, right ? Jennings and Hess were rescued, but is it possible that some people were trapped and not rescued?

Basically my question is Why are you 100 % sure that people didn't die in WTC 7 also?

edit on 20-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Good job Hooper!

If you want to really kill a few brain cells you should really try and read your questions. You asked where I get my facts!!! Really? What kind of question is that? Where does anybody get their facts? A variety of sources depending on the nature of the fact, of course.

You seem to be 100 % satisfied with the official explanation of 9/11. so asked you what books or articles you read?

Even GoodOlDave wrote a few days a go that he doesn’t think it was investigated well enough, he thinks the government is covering up incompetents. But you have no unanswered questions, that's why i asked that question.
Or do you still have questions and I missed it?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous
Also, let's not forget probably the most heinous aspect of 9/11 "truthers" quoting fireman testimony.

Many of them were describing what the jumpers bodies sounded like when they hit the street.

I believe that Griffin compiled this list as a way to make a point. I believe he pulled something like 120 odd statements and implied that they all meant explosions. And "truthers" believed it.

Disgusting.

I this video they are not talking about fallen bodies.

Disgusting. Indeed

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It's an odd situation when, in order to believe the OS, one also has to believe that absolutely anything can cause explosions........except, of course, explosives.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat

It's an odd situation when, in order to believe the OS, one also has to believe that absolutely anything can cause explosions........except, of course, explosives.

Im sorry my friend, but you have just stepped into a huge steaming pile of ignorance.

It's an odd situation that in order to believe in the "Truther" fantasy version of events, one has to believe that only an explosive can make an exploding sound.

Hearing something go "boom" and saying it sounded like an explosion, does NOT mean it was an explosive. To be this ignorant, to believe that nothing else can make a "BOOM" sound except for a bomb, is well, the epitomey of ignorance. I guess when people describe a car crash like an explosion, or the sound of a train derailment like an explosion, it must really mean, a BOMB exploded! Right?
Right?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You interpret it how ever you want, it just seems odd to me that the first thing that pops into your head is either Barry was wrong in his account, or firefighters are covering it up, ergo lying, because they told Barry not to look at them.

Well Barry retracted his account. Does that not tell you something?

I interpret it as either Barry was stepping over people (dead or alive, I don't know), or why would the firefighters be telling him “do not look down, do not look down”. Do not look down at what?

Were they telling him that? Or was he embellishing a bit in his account? Also, why didnt Mr. Hess who was with him all the way miss all those bodies and never bothered to mention them?

So by your logic since no firefighters ever followed up on it, Barry must be lying? Or did he retract that firemen told him not to look down?

Did I say he was lying? No. I said, I guess the firefighters are lying to us about people dying in WTC7 from mysterious explosions. Officially, no one died in WTC7. So they must now be a part of the cover up. Cover up of what I still cant get a straight answer about.

What I heard Barry Jennings say is “it felt like I was stepping over people, I never saw them”. But this doesn’t explain why the firemen told him do not look down, or does it?

Well since he was in WTC7 when the North Tower slammed into it, I can venture a guess and say maybe someone or some people got killed when the debris from the North Tower plowed its way through WTC7. Just a thought. That is about as much speculation I would put in as a possibility.

What was he not supposed to look down at? And how do you know that these firemen didn’t die at ground zero?

When did those firemen die? All of the deaths occurred when Towers One and Two fell. Barry and Mr. Hess were in WTC7 when they both fell. They were evacuated by the FFs, and the next building to collapse was WTC7 six hours later. So no, I do not see how those firefighters could have died at Ground Zero. Unless someone was out murderin'.

You see I’m confused... how are you so sure about what happened at WTC 7 ? wasn't the whole scene so chaotic that no one really know if some of the victims died in or near WTC 7 ? I mean you're saying that building 7 collapsed because the fire was burning uncontrollably for hours, right ? Jennings and Hess were rescued, but is it possible that some people were trapped and not rescued?

How am I sure what happened? Well for starters, I used Barry's account of WTC7 being completely evacuated and empty by the time he got there. He and Mr. Hess both got trapped when the North Tower impacted it. How can people die when is empty? They were rescued and pulled out of the building many many hours before it collapsed. Could have there been people in WTC7 when it came down? Doubt it.

Basically my question is Why are you 100 % sure that people didn't die in WTC 7 also?

Ok now we are going in a different direction. Could have someone died in WTC7? there is always a statistical chance. A hobo, a dumbass gawker wandering in to get a close look, etc etc etc. But everyone was accounted for from 7 and everyone that survived the first two collapses were all accounted for after 7 collapsed. So I do not see how people could have died from WTC7 collapsing. What Barry was incorrect about was bodies in the lobby, or outside or whatever, and that it somehow meant explosives were used. But there were none. Just the force of the collapse.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Right...of course. People hear booms, watch a building fall down and naturally assume it was a car crash. Definitely a steaming pile of something.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join