It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firemen Explosion Testimony

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

We were just talking about you. How you doing?

Not bad. Just recovering from an issue in the family that pulled me away. it was one of those "apparently people think their problems are somehow my problems" deals.

I don't mean to sound ignorant, but why are the Naudet brothers relevant? They are not even American?

Oh, no, you're not being ignorant at all. After all, those damned fool conspiracy websites are trying to sucker everyone into their "sinister secret plots to take over the world" fantasia so they're certainly not going to give us the full story on anything.

The Naudet brothers are two video journalists from France who wanted to document the lives of NYC firefighters, but by a freak circumstance they wound up in NYC on 9/11 so they followed the firefighters all throughout the events of 9/11; They're relevent because they videotaped the whole thing throught the eyes of the NYC firefighters and they caught many important details. They literally arrived there along with their own FD attachment after the first plane hit and their videotape specifically shows what was going on at the lobby...the same lobby the OP is apparently claiming firefighters heard explosions. There were certainly loud bangs and other commotion, and they caught eyewitnesses saying that sheets of flame were coming from the elevator shaft, but they weren't bombs going off and the Naudet video proves it.

This IS what the OP is insinuating the explosions were, is it not?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I agree. At this point the debate is over for me at least. If they can ask why is a fire relevant, I don't know what else I can say. The light is on but no one is home, you know. To them firefighters are irrelevant, eyewitnesses are irrelevant, the size of the buildings are irrelevant. According to these people everyone is an ignorant conspiracy theorist.
The one thing I really can't comprehend is why are they doing it day after day for years already?
I have faith in humanity, I think people are good by nature, but sometime at some point in our lives something happens and we forget where we came from, and stop caring about where we're going. The events on 9/11 changed the world for the worst that’s for sure, but what needs to happen to change it back? Somebody is out there who can expose this thing, I hope.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I hope all is well with the family.

You see apparently the OP shows a video of some firefighters talking about what happened to them a little bit earlier in the day. And one of these firemen states in plain English that they arrived on scene after the jets crashed into the towers, he says “we came after the fire was going on already” and they also describe what was happening at that time by saying it was “definitely secondary explosions. The documentary that you are talking about describe what happened right after the jet crashes into the building, and they say that a fireball came out of the elevator and caused injuries and damage to the lobby. So the OP really has nothing to do with this documentary simply because it covers a different time frame.
Are you saying that there were multiple fireballs at random times coming out of the elevator shaft?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I hope all is well with the family.

You see apparently the OP shows a video of some firefighters talking about what happened to them a little bit earlier in the day. And one of these firemen states in plain English that they arrived on scene after the jets crashed into the towers, he says “we came after the fire was going on already” and they also describe what was happening at that time by saying it was “definitely secondary explosions. The documentary that you are talking about describe what happened right after the jet crashes into the building, and they say that a fireball came out of the elevator and caused injuries and damage to the lobby. So the OP really has nothing to do with this documentary simply because it covers a different time frame.

Are you saying that there were multiple fireballs at random times coming out of the elevator shaft?

In truth I cannot say one way or the other because I wasn't there, so I need to rely on the testimony who were there. None of this really matters, though, as there were many witnesses to explosions going off well after the impact. I personally talked to one woman who was in the towers at the time and she said herself it sounded like giant boulders were crashing down the stairwells after them from above. So, yes not only is what these firefighters are saying credible, it's been corroborated by other eyewitnesses, so the exact time these firefighters said this is largely irrelevent.

That said, the Naudet video is still relevent because it records an eyewitness account to fireballs being forced down the elevator shaft (which likewise corroborates William Rodriguez' testimony about the elevator being pushed down to the basement and burning the occupant, but that's not the point). On the floor immediately below the impact area in the south tower, and perhaps five floors below the impact area of the north tower, there were dedicated mechanical floors chock full of electrical transformers, generators, motors, pressurized pipes, fuel tanks, and pretty much everything else that would go BOOM if it caught on fire. If the force of the fireballs seen by the eyewitnesses recorded in the Naudet film had enough pressure to go all the way down the elevator shaft to the lobby and even to the basement, then there's no way it's NOT going to do even worse damage to a mechanical floor five floors down or even immediately below it, particularly when it's chock full of objects waiting to go BOOM if it caught on fire.

Thus, if even ONE of the explosions eyewitnesses heard was from one of the flammable objects in the building going BOOM then it stands to reason that ALL the explosions eyewitnesses heard were from flammable objects going BOOM. The "controlled demolitions" proponents cannot supply even a microbe of any tangible evidence of actual explosives being in the building, but I can give you as much evidence as you'd like of emergency generators and electrical transformers beign in the building.

You do see where this is going, yes?
edit on 26-4-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

On the floor immediately below the impact area in the south tower, and perhaps five floors below the impact area of the north tower, there were dedicated mechanical floors chock full of electrical transformers, generators, motors, pressurized pipes, fuel tanks, and pretty much everything else that would go BOOM if it caught on fire. If the force of the fireballs seen by the eyewitnesses recorded in the Naudet film had enough pressure to go all the way down the elevator shaft to the lobby and even to the basement, then there's no way it's NOT going to do even worse damage to a mechanical floor five floors down or even immediately below it, particularly when it's chock full of objects waiting to go BOOM if it caught on fire.

Everything that could go boom on floors near the impact zone was exploding in the lobby? Why didn’t it explode on the floors they were in at the time of the impact?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Could it be that the fireballs that came out of the elevator were caused by the things that could go boom instead of jet fuel?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Seriously??? I almost spat my drink all over the screen when I read this. What the hell have we been doing earlier? Oh no, I'm not going to go and do your homework for you. Go back a few pages and see just what we have been talking about with regards to sources of explosions being heard. I'm sorry but when I see this level of ignorance, it just.........

I am curious what would be a more porbable cause of multiple explosion in the abscence of fire on the way up to the impact zone? Gas lines? The WTC did not have any. The water supply system, the AC System, the electrical grid? Fire in the lobby area? We have video of the lobby area in at least one of the tower, no fire to be seen there. In fact there isnt picture or video where fire can be seen anywhere than in the impact zone.

Yes I read it. Transformers. Did you see where they are located? They do not account for explosions firefighters suffered making their way up the building. And once again, why are the firefighters startled by the explosions, or even themselves think there are bombs in the building? Being firefighters they would expect explosions if they were a normal occurrence during fires.

Also there were only so many transformers in the building, they can not account for all the explosions. Not to mention they took place on floors where there werent any fires.

The firefighters excplicitly talk of explosions when the fires were long gone (on their floors) and were convinced there were bombs in the building.

What were you saying about levels of ignorance again?

I wonder why we dont have multiple explosions here.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

We were just talking about you. How you doing?

Not bad. Just recovering from an issue in the family that pulled me away. it was one of those "apparently people think their problems are somehow my problems" deals.

I don't mean to sound ignorant, but why are the Naudet brothers relevant? They are not even American?

Oh, no, you're not being ignorant at all. After all, those damned fool conspiracy websites are trying to sucker everyone into their "sinister secret plots to take over the world" fantasia so they're certainly not going to give us the full story on anything.

The Naudet brothers are two video journalists from France who wanted to document the lives of NYC firefighters, but by a freak circumstance they wound up in NYC on 9/11 so they followed the firefighters all throughout the events of 9/11; They're relevent because they videotaped the whole thing throught the eyes of the NYC firefighters and they caught many important details. They literally arrived there along with their own FD attachment after the first plane hit and their videotape specifically shows what was going on at the lobby...the same lobby the OP is apparently claiming firefighters heard explosions. There were certainly loud bangs and other commotion, and they caught eyewitnesses saying that sheets of flame were coming from the elevator shaft, but they weren't bombs going off and the Naudet video proves it.

This IS what the OP is insinuating the explosions were, is it not?

Yeah, they just happened to be filming that day eh! That was lucky!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The firemen have experience in this area, after all it is their job. So if anyone's words should be listened to it's the firemen's. They for one were not part of the OS BS campaign, they were not on the conspiracy payroll, they spoke the real truth about the explosions. So these are the people to listen to.

I'm not talking about the firemen with the Naudet brothers either, that has been proven to be fake footage and staged, so we can discount them and the firement with them that supposedly saw the first plane.

However, we can believe the numerous firemen that heard untold exploisions.

This is well documented and explosions cannot be argued against. There is no way a fire alone would cause so many explosions. How do all you planehugger 'fakers' explain all the explosions?! You can't. I've heard some weak theories regarding explosions from the shills, but remember the people you are talking to on this forum are no dummies!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by 4hero

Yeah, they just happened to be filming that day eh! That was lucky!

No idiot they were filming for weeks before

They were following a rookie Fireman from academy to his lfe in a firehouse

Only one of the brothers was filming at time

Reason were on street at that time were responding to call of gas odor in area of Church and Lispenard Street

Otherwise would have been in firehouse ......

Why are you so rude?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Because we have delusional types coming here spouting their insane nonsense, ie. No planes hit the building,
the buildings were empty, all the victims were fake "vicsims:

Have a low tolerence for stupidity - unfortunately get more than my fill here

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Because we have delusional types coming here spouting their insane nonsense, ie. No planes hit the building,
the buildings were empty, all the victims were fake "vicsims:

Have a low tolerence for stupidity - unfortunately get more than my fill here

insane nonsense?

Its called "common sense"

Secret Service had vetted everyone in the school and surrounding area (between stops at strip clubs and
brothels)

School was a secure area where knew everyone who was there....

Only area of vulnerbility would be on road - and then the route would have been carefully surveyed and
intersections blocked off

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
The firemen have experience in this area, after all it is their job. So if anyone's words should be listened to it's the firemen's. They for one were not part of the OS BS campaign, they were not on the conspiracy payroll, they spoke the real truth about the explosions. So these are the people to listen to.

I'm not talking about the firemen with the Naudet brothers either, that has been proven to be fake footage and staged, so we can discount them and the firement with them that supposedly saw the first plane.

However, we can believe the numerous firemen that heard untold exploisions.

This is well documented and explosions cannot be argued against. There is no way a fire alone would cause so many explosions. How do all you planehugger 'fakers' explain all the explosions?! You can't. I've heard some weak theories regarding explosions from the shills, but remember the people you are talking to on this forum are no dummies!

So you basically just pick and choose which firemen to believe based on whether they agree with you or not.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Unfortunately what people seem to forget is, that there are A LOT of things that can go "kaboom" in such a massive conflagration. You have an airliner scattered across 10+ floors in each Tower, you have about 30+ floors burning, each an acre in size. So 30+ acres burning, plus the degradation of the structural integrity due to the impact, damage, and fires. What can't go kaboom in that?

Then you have the things that sound like "explosions". People describe any loud sharp sounds as "explosions". Does not mean it was an explosive event. On 9/11, people described the impact as an explosion. They described the fireballs traveling down the shafts as explosions. The described the collapse of the Towers as explosions. They described the floors impacting each other as explosions. They even described the sound of bodies hitting the ground as "explosions." Also, the sound of steel failing would sound like an explosion. Beams snapping, floors crashing down on top of each other, etc.

What these firefighters explained is the moment when the Tower collapsed right on top of them. What else could it be? Any explosions at the base would have been noticed by ALL in that area. The ceiling coming in on them, and the sound of explosions would be directly because of the Tower collapsing on top of them.

Can you tell me what can go kaboom in the basement, before the plane hits? This has been stated many times by eye witnesses.

Also, did you notice the 3rd fireman said he saw a BLACK 'plane', can you tell me what colour AA planes are?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
All the people who do not believe the OS do not call people names or throw insults like delusional etc around, it seems strange how the OS defenders are push their 'story' so offensively and so aggressively!

It's very clear that this childish name calling tactic is an attempt to try and put people off. I see this time and time again, by the same people trying to uphold the OS in pretty much every thread. This is very suspicious activity imo and has nothing to do with debating the evidence surrounding 9/11.

Does anyone else find this very strange?!

So many people reported explosions, and considering fire was restricted to certain floors, it defies belief that there could be so many different explosions on unaffected floors. I can't understand why the OS huggers don't see this as very strange? Especially seeing that 3 buildings came down in a manner that replicated a controlled demolition that day.

I personally don't think the OS huggers have much scientific knowledge.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Can you tell me what can go kaboom in the basement, before the plane hits? This has been stated many times by eye witnesses.

According to these mamalukes anything except explosives.
edit on 18-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

According to these mamalukes anything except explosives.

Definitely explosions in the first 5 mins of this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Multiple loud explosive rumbles, cloud of smoke from the base, and flashes from the top as the chopper hovers.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a done deal... The game is up OS'ers!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I've been searching for old thread where debunkers try to explain this particular video. I found threads that has this video in it, but it seems like they ignore it.

Does anyone have a link where this video is discussed ?

I notice in this video they talk about 3 different explosions, and they also mention the plane was black!

None of the planes that were supposed to have hit the towers were black, and 3 explosions is quite telling.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
All the people who do not believe the OS do not call people names or throw insults like delusional etc around, it seems strange how the OS defenders are push their 'story' so offensively and so aggressively!

It's very clear that this childish name calling tactic is an attempt to try and put people off. I see this time and time again, by the same people trying to uphold the OS in pretty much every thread. This is very suspicious activity imo and has nothing to do with debating the evidence surrounding 9/11.

Does anyone else find this very strange?!

yes, it does not matter what debate i am reading, it could be about anything, once the name calling and ridiculing starts it is a sign the person doing it is relying on it to provoke either a reaction which can be used to discredit the person or to try and discredit the person to other posters so no one will take their points seriously.

therefore their points must be weak and only work if some name calling and personal attacks are included.
it does not matter which side of the debate people are on, once this occurs it does the posters arguments no favors.

facts are facts and they should stand up without the need of name calling.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join