Daytime Fireball Seen Over Florida - 17 april 2012

page: 2
17
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
contrail + sunset

Does anyone honestly think something falling from space would move that slowly???
edit on 18-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pegasus2000
I think it's a contrail with the sun reflecting off it from the background. It certainly can't be a Metiorite for as slow as its crossing the sky. Anyone who watches the sky knows that they move much faster than that.
'


Could be. But just like "Chinese Lanterns" at every turn, it's getting a bit too much mileage.

How come: all of a sudden?
Where were these 'sunset contrails' years ago? Surely planes and sunsets exists way before now.

I mean...sure, it fits when you want it to. And for all I know, it might be true. But something tells me there's more going on in our skies then we know and there seems to be, very handy excuses to explain them a way.

Even Al Bielek ended up admitting 'swamp gas' was to shut up and appease the people!

edit on 18-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: ETA "Excuses"



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It's not a plane. Look at the video in HD and full screen. You can see pieces coming off of the main object in the trail. It looks like any other fireball with lots of pieces burning off of the object.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
contrail + sunset

Does anyone honestly think something falling from space would move that slowly???
edit on 18-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)


Sure. If it's something we aren't aware of!



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pegasus2000
I think it's a contrail with the sun reflecting off it from the background. It certainly can't be a Metiorite for as slow as its crossing the sky. Anyone who watches the sky knows that they move much faster than that.

That's a bunch of bull. Meteors don't have one single speed, nor do they obey any speed limits. The speed will be dictated by the size/mass of the object and the speed it was traveling when it hit the atmosphere.




edit on 18-4-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
very nice video of a PLANE at sunrise or sunset..

thanks for the wasted 3 precious minutes of my time...

been reading your threads lately , and, well they're all just like this...

a waste of time...

have a good day...



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowman9364
very nice video of a PLANE at sunrise or sunset..

thanks for the wasted 3 precious minutes of my time...

Planes don't have debris burning off the back of them when they travel through the sky. Look again.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Pegasus2000
I think it's a contrail with the sun reflecting off it from the background. It certainly can't be a Metiorite for as slow as its crossing the sky. Anyone who watches the sky knows that they move much faster than that.
'


Could be. But just like "Chinese Lanterns" at every turn, it's getting a bit too much mileage.

How come: all of a sudden?
Where were these 'sunset contrails' years ago? Surely planes and sunsets exists way before now.

I mean...sure, it fits when you want it to. And for all I know, it might be true. But something tells me there's more going on in our skies then we know and there seems to be, very handy excuses to explain them a way.

Even Al Bielek ended up admitting 'swamp gas' was to shut up and appease the people!

edit on 18-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: ETA "Excuses"


Ill go with you on the "something up with the skies" And I enjoy entertaining the idea of ET or what have you.

But to hold I want to believe as a life motto instead of a skeptic view point to entertain and maybe find proof (not say YOU in particular) causes allot of confusion.

I think more and more airplane being reported in sun set settings, is due to there are more
airplanes
cameras are allot cheaper and allot more folks have them
allot more folks have computers and internet.

So instead of saying "hey huny WTF is that"
They can put it on the internet and say " hey everyone WTF is that"

But I have seen these plenty of times. Its a plane.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
I'm going with meteorite or falling satellite. The trail is too inconsistent for a contrail, imo. It is not smooth and has 3 areas of concentration or bulkiness, kind of. Yea, there has been multiple fire in the sky sightings recently. Are we entering a belt of some sorts maybe?

Peace,
spec


Ya the Lyrids this next few day's
www.space.com...
Snowing here right now



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw
 


Good Point



I'm not convince though (what else is new?)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium


Ya the Lyrids this next few day's
www.space.com...
Snowing here right now


You think this is a part of an annual meteor shower?
Really? That's pretty scary looking!

I think I'd consider a plane contrail before I do that.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Nasa said it was "fireball season" but what gives the month of April the title fireball season? If this was a plane then I don't think the contrails would disappear so fast. I have never heard of this in my life!

For those who haven't seen it..this must have been what the lady was talking about.

edit on 18-4-2012 by LerroyJenkins because: misspell



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowman9364
very nice video of a PLANE at sunrise or sunset..

thanks for the wasted 3 precious minutes of my time...

been reading your threads lately , and, well they're all just like this...

a waste of time...

have a good day...



I apologize. My time would've been more constructive adding to your 'Virtually Raising the Titanic': New 3-D images' post!


If you disregard my disappointing threads then I won't have to be a part of your time management!


I do not see this as being a contrail. Just like I don't see aerosol spraying being a part of the contrail myth either. That's not to say this is emphatically not a plane. Rather...I just don't see it.
This anomaly is being captured more and more and I find that alone to be rather interesting.

I've been around the Sun 53 times already and have witnessed over 18,000 Sun sets and I have never once personally seen this before.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ive seen something very similar. I was probably only about 7 or 8 years old, and yes it was as the sun was starting to set, but I have NO doubt what I saw was not a plane. It was clearly a ball of fire coming down out of the sky. I've seen thousands on planes since then at all hours of the day and have never seen anything even come close to what I saw that day. There was in fact a plane in the sky at the time I saw this meteorite(which is what I believe it to have been).

Always tough to say what is being viewed through the cameras lens. It seems to take a little something away. There's no substitution for the real deal. I know.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
These 'contrails' are capturing more and more attention and not only that but....they're seemingly getting bigger and bigger.
This particular 'contrail' was seen in four state simultaneously.

Please contrail explainers...explain that one!



MYSTERIOUS FIREBALL OF LIGHT SEEN FROM FOUR STATES PUZZLES EXPERTS IN U.S

www.youtube.com...



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Ive seen something very similar. I was probably only about 7 or 8 years old, and yes it was as the sun was starting to set, but I have NO doubt what I saw was not a plane. It was clearly a ball of fire coming down out of the sky. I've seen thousands on planes since then at all hours of the day and have never seen anything even come close to what I saw that day. There was in fact a plane in the sky at the time I saw this meteorite(which is what I believe it to have been).

Always tough to say what is being viewed through the cameras lens. It seems to take a little something away. There's no substitution for the real deal. I know.



It's nice to get first hand witness report. Thank you


If these were contrails, wouldn't we be seeing them almost on a daily basis? After all, the Sun sets every day and there are hundreds of planes out and about during that time.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
How hard would it be for someone to log the time and location of one of these, and go to the local airport website to check the radar log for airplanes. I do this all the time when I see something odd in the sky.

Here is the one I use:
www4.passur.com...

Pick a date and time and press play.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
How hard would it be for someone to log the time and location of one of these, and go to the local airport website to check the radar log for airplanes. I do this all the time when I see something odd in the sky.

Here is the one I use:
www4.passur.com...

Pick a date and time and press play.



Maybe the first reaction isn't that what they're seeing is a plane.

But it's good advice. But more so, after the fact.

Not everybody is near their computer let alone thinks to compare possibilities when they see something awe inspiring in the sky.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Incidentally, I also like to photograph planes and this is what contrails look like at altitude. Nothing like those videos, really.




I've never heard of "Fireball Season" either? That's a new one...
edit on 18-4-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


The You tube user that posted this fdex has loads of UFO type
video's............ I don't know what it is....

Might be a plane though... I mean what else could it be?

Too slow for re entry space junk or meteor, and Aliens don't fly #
like that!!!





new topics

top topics



 
17
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join