It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent violent anti-Obama message

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmm with the recent story of Obama and the Secret Service scandal. Maybe this is what Obama's new detail might bring?

The U.S. Secret Service is looking into a violent rant by "Cat Scratch Fever" rocker Ted Nugent in which he denounced President Barack Obama and his top advisers as "evil" and urged National Rifle Association members to help "chop their heads off in November."

Link to story
Here's the video of the show.

edit on 18-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
you mean the secret service agents not caught with a bunch of hookers and blow are looking into mr Nugets comments......
i think he was ambiguious enough that he wont be charged but they will problay look into him more closely then before and he will definatly be having a not so nice chat with them
edit on 18-4-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sweaty Teddy.... domestic terrorist

Wasn't he always this politically outspoken? If so, why the negative attention now?

SMH.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is this about where he said "If Obama is reelected I will either be in Jail or Dead."? There is no threat in that statement. If someone interprets it that way, that is their opinion. It doesn't make it a factual threat.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

i think thats exactly why he phrased it that way so as to not get introuble (allbeit investigated by SS) so he most likely wont get in any legal trouble for this

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Lol, I love how he think Romney is going to be any better.

If he had said Ron Paul, then I might take what he says a little more seriously.

But no, he's just another person who probably watches Fox (news) and takes what they say as Gospel.

He doesn't really know what's going on.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I guess good ole boy Ted has to meet with the S.S. on thursday. This should be fun.
Yay michigan!
Ted vs S.S.
edit on 18-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

Yea to be honest, I was shocked when he plugged Romney.
I would think Ted would be more inclined to like Ron Paul?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

Yea to be honest, I was shocked when he plugged Romney.
I would think Ted would be more inclined to like Ron Paul?

Ted is endorsing Romney instead of Paul because he has an actual chance of winning against Obama.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
yeah, well, that's kinda their job

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And here I thought they got suspended due to the prostitution. Obama must gave them a reprieve. When did they find the time?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm sure he was insinuating that if Obama wins that by this time next year Obama would take all the guns away! We also know Ted is an avid supported of "from my dead hands, you will take my guns away!"

A Romney supporter though?...........Blaaaaaa, I just through up in my mouth!
edit on 18-4-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Being a survivalist, one should know to equip your land with prostitutes to keep away the riff-raff.

Nugent has this under wraps.

Hopefully the SS have it under raps too, know what I'm sayin?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Freedom of speech and opinion is one thing, threatening potential violence or encouraging others into violence is another.

We all know what he was implying, and those who argue that are being disingenuous.

I don't care what your political affiliations are, all intelligent people know exactly what he was suggesting, and if you're defending his right to say that you should be defending the rights of religious extremists to go on TV and call for Jihad.

Oh yes, it's only extremism when they brown people with a beard and they have a certain holy book under their arm, right? Forgot about that little double-standard.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Why don't you use your intelligence to enlighten us as to what he "suggested" that's such an issue...?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If he doesn't show up to meet with them Thursday and they have to go looking for him I have some advice for them. He is not likely to be found hiding under some Colombian hooker so you don't really need to bother looking there, again.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

UH OH LOOKS like someone has been hypnotized by the media lies....Yeah,, Romney does have a better chance..ONLY if they cheat to get him where the media wants you to beleive he is now...If Nugget had any brain he wouldnt support someone who made assault rifles illegal in mass...It was a stupid comment and those NRA people are dumb red necks,,I hate em all and Obama and Romney...RONPAUL2012 DONATE NOW!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof
Lol, I love how he think Romney is going to be any better.

If he had said Ron Paul, then I might take what he says a little more seriously.

But no, he's just another person who probably watches Fox (news) and takes what they say as Gospel.

He doesn't really know what's going on.

That was my reaction as well!

When I heard what he said, I was amused and a little happy someone had said it, but then I realized he said it while actively campaigning for Romney?
How can someone hate Obama that much, yet support Romney? That is kind of like violently puking up vanilla ice cream, but stating old-fashioned vanilla is your favorite?

Romney is only a slight variation from Obama, and not even in a good way. He is more eager to attack Iran, and he is less willing to attack the economic crisis, and he will have support of a Republican Congress to get his way on things. Romney is actually a little scarier than Obama is, just like McCain was a little scarier than Obama was.

Nugent has really missed the big picture. One thing is funny though. His prediction might ring true, he might really be dead or in jail by the end of the year!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard

UH OH LOOKS like someone has been hypnotized by the media lies....Yeah,, Romney does have a better chance..ONLY if they cheat to get him where the media wants you to beleive he is now...If Nugget had any brain he wouldnt support someone who made assault rifles illegal in mass...It was a stupid comment and those NRA people are dumb red necks,,I hate em all and Obama and Romney...RONPAUL2012 DONATE NOW!

UH OH LOOKS like someone doesn't have a clue as to who has the most delegates.....You Paulites kill me. I wasn't bashing the man at all. I was simply stating a fact.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Romney has the most delegates, Romney will get the nomination, fair and square, because the majority of the people will only read tickers and hear 15 second sound bites, so they have no idea the differences between Paul, Romney, and Obama.

That is exactly why Nugent's comments are so ridiculous. If he had any clue what Obama and Romney both stand for, it would be impossible to irrationally hate one and support the other. Ron Paul is the only choice for someone like Nugent, but he doesn't even realize it.
What a shame the mentality of the average voter has become.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join