It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I saw a very interesting orb from about 75' away

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Contag

I often wondered if you saw orbs near the ground and took photos and then took photos
above in the sky if you would find the UFO causing the ground orbs but alas too late in
this case.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Contag

I haven't logged in here in a long time, but saw your post during a search for "dull orange basketball sized orbs" because I saw one a few years back that I've never been able to forget. Oddly enough, it's path was very similar to yours. It traveled along the fence line between my neighbors and my house, just above the roof line (single story) and I have to say, it left me feeling exposed and fearful, unlike other sightings of UFOs from further away that left me with more of a feeling of awe.

I should add that I felt like I was being observed, even warned...I had recently been in contact with Mufon about another sighting. I tell you, it was a feeling of complete dread. It was also slow moving, during the day right before dusk, so it was completely unexpected. I didn't have the guts to follow it once it passed to the front side of my house (was in the back yard). Sadly, I was alone when I saw this and was shaken for a time afterwards.
edit on 9/29/12 by staciebee because: edited to add a few more details.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nice thread. S&F.

I heard a similar story from a debunker about his personal sighting of a small orb that seemed to move purposefully regardless of wind.

The size and capabilites of such a thing brings to mind the notion that if these little orbs are of nonhuman manufacture they may well be powered by zero-point energy and use the physics involved with that in their propulsion method, meaning they carry no fuel or just enough to start the process (like a car battery to start the engine).

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I too have experience of orbs,My close encounter also scared me, was with my daughter and it was a few feet from her head and she was a couple of feet away from me.Was as bright as the sun but felt like we were being watched.For the first time I was so scared was not able to move a muscle.That sighting was also at dusk it glided past neighbours window came into our garden, thought it was going to land stopped suddenly over my daughter's head and just hung there silent,no heat but like a mini sun, it changed direction and shot away incredibly fast. That's why I started coming on ats looking for answers to what they are.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join