It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

behold an Angel of Death is coming to your shores

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm not being funny, but most of the food you are stocking up, is processed, canned and sh*t food.

So come Dec 2012, when you realise that nothing is gonna happen and its gonna be another countless year, its gonna hit you that you still have 50 cans of beans, 50 cans of sweetcorn etc. all with them lovely, tasty, healthy preservatives. Then your gonna think about the money you wasted and you may even lose faith.. Plus if you got 50 cans of each food, you dont want the Lord multiplying that for you, think of the recycling OMG..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
I dunno if I would shoot the messenger just yet.......remember all the people who laughed at Noah? Granted there are a lot of people on here that aren't taking there medication or perhaps they need to, but I for one feel something coming, its like a low rumble in my heart, and my instincts have been telling me to stock up as much as I can, so this message at this time is interesting to me.

iLoGiCViZOnS,

Beautifully said, refreshing for all the denials. The PTB, when they see
Obama's election in trouble, even if it isn't, they will orchestrate an event
to prevent the election. Who is going to be running out to the stores
then?

Pray, repent, confess your sins to Him, get right with God. Pray for His grace. Keep doing this from this day forward, then it doesn't matter what happens.

Do you have to say a specific prayer? I usually just speak openly in my mind. All seeing, all knowing knows what's in my heart, or should, yeah?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11

Originally posted by colbe

I dunno if I would shoot the messenger just yet.......remember all the people who laughed at Noah? Granted there are a lot of people on here that aren't taking there medication or perhaps they need to, but I for one feel something coming, its like a low rumble in my heart, and my instincts have been telling me to stock up as much as I can, so this message at this time is interesting to me.

iLoGiCViZOnS,

Beautifully said, refreshing for all the denials. The PTB, when they see
Obama's election in trouble, even if it isn't, they will orchestrate an event
to prevent the election. Who is going to be running out to the stores
then?

Pray, repent, confess your sins to Him, get right with God. Pray for His grace. Keep doing this from this day forward, then it doesn't matter what happens.

Do you have to say a specific prayer? I usually just speak openly in my mind. All seeing, all knowing knows what's in my heart, or should, yeah?

You're wise in praying personal from the heart prayer, I think it's God's
favorite.

... ... ...

Two rote (memorized) prayers I can recommend.

First, Jesus prayer to the Father is so powerful and everyone knows
it. You can pray it any time...the Our Father.

For Confession. After Catholics confess their sins to the priest before
the priest says out loud, the prayer of absolution ( it's so comforting when you hear the prayer of absolution)

Before absolution, Catholics say a short prayer of contrition, an Act of
Contrition. At the end of it, you say..."with the help of God's grace"...
God answers this prayer. If you are truly contrite, sincere, he helps you in the daily battle with His grace. Pray the act of Contrition when you
have committed a mortal (serious) sin, after you repent and confess the sin to God. Don't wait.

Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession.

Pray in addition, if you wish, the Our Father too, it's powerful...

Knowing this prayer already, you can mark it off not knowing. When the Great Warning happens, many, many will convert to the faith.

You are so kind to ask Lighwarrior. Thanks!!!!

colbe

~ ~ ~

TRADITIONAL ACT OF CONTRITION

O MY GOD, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of Heaven and the pains of Hell; but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/dv4f8f213f.jpg[/atsimg]

Josef Mengele is coming?!?!?!
sweet.

This goes into my Best Posts Ever archives.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Who's anne marie?

and who is joseph whatever..... dont know too lazy for wiki today

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Who's anne marie?

You really didn't learn this in history class?

Mengele

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by Jordan River
Who's anne marie?

You really didn't learn this in history class?

Mengele

no

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

For a futuristic visionary abounding in logic, who believes others need medication in order to think more like yourself, I think that it is interesting that you find this message interesting at this time. I don't recall Noah, as a righteous man, belittleing others to make his claims of rain and floods more believable. It's good that you are stocking up, I would be doing so as well if I had the means, as it is I can only hope and pray that God will supply all of my need when God's judgement falls.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To add.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
Lets assume for a minute that "Anna Marie" is telling the truth - how do we know the alleged person speaking to her is really "Jesus"?

That's what I'm wondering, too.

It's all that bowing and what-not that doesn't seem quite right to me.

Rev 22:8-9 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

But I don't think it could be the 'devil,' either, since GOD is referred to as the 'alpha and omega.'
The devil is supposed to know what the bible says, I thought?
That first alpha and omega in Revelations has boobs...I didn't think GOD had boobs...not ones that could be seen, anyway.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey Colbe!!!!

I really wish you would discontinue posting these false prophets that listen to the whispers of the enemy.

You are inadvertently leading people astray

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
How come all the Bible references? The Bible was written by man, don't forget. If God the Father (if in fact he really exists) is the only one who knows, what makes everyone think that a book written by men can give a time for the end? I'd put more stock in the Mayan prophecies, who were more adept at mathematics and astrology, than a bunch of guys from the Council of Nicene.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
Hey Colbe!!!!

I really wish you would discontinue posting these false prophets that listen to the whispers of the enemy.

You are inadvertently leading people astray

Hi radpetey,

I disagree with you. You, me, everyone has been put in this time for
a reason. We must keep up, become "watchers" so as to be prepared.

Prophecy is explicit, it explains more God's plan and besides no one
down here speaks like that...(humor, sort of). The daily messages strengthen one's faith.

Look, a message from 09, saying just about the same....

Message to Sean Malloy

March 5, 2009

In the exceedingly near future USA will be owned and ruled as a possession of China! You can thank your top leaders of the past many years for they have sold USA. You will be dominated and fear will take full control of everyone. Your country is in debt to China for seven trillion dollars. You will be ruled by very evil men- -men who are under the control of satan. Not all of China is evil only its leaders who are not of Me. The chip will be mandatory. You will live under Martial Law. My people will flee to My refuges. My Church will go underground. To buy or sell you must take the chip- -the mark of the beast- - -666. A drastic change is about to engulf USA. Many of you are unaware of it but you are already under the control of satan's brain-washed leaders. These men want to possess your mind, your soul. They will try to destroy My One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church and all its TRUE, FAITHFUL followers. Be prepared for drastic devastation. Have your necessities in storage. Cleanse your soul (Confession). Satan's cohort is everywhere. Do not put the little black box near your television- -DO NOT CONNECT. It is a scam to subtly lure the devil into your home. Listen to Me and live! Do your own thing and die- -eternally! Amen My little ones, this all has begun! Don't be caught unaware! I, your God, am warning you. Go in haste- -prepare now!...

see...Yahoo Groups - Seers 2

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join