It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

behold an Angel of Death is coming to your shores

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Posting a very, very serious message up at Yahoo Groups today - Seers 2. Notice the link to the Seer's messages.

The Great Tribulation is closer. Our Lord mentions the Great Warning,
known by other names. Non-Catholic Christians in the prophetic hear it called the "awakening."

Times are tough already, put what you can aside, it shows you have faith. God will multiply necessities. Trust Him and remember God's ways, from history.

colbe

MESSAGE FROM OUR SAVIOR JESUS YOUR NATION HAS GONE DARK WITH SIN

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2012 @ 1:03 AM

Anna Marie: My Lord, are you calling me?

Jesus: Yes my dear one.

Anna Marie: My Lord are you Father, Son or Holy Spirit?

Jesus: Beloved, it is I your Savior, Jesus of Nazareth.

Anna Marie: My Lord may I ask, will you bow down and adore God Your Eternal Holy Father, Who Is the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of all life of all that is seen or unseen, visible or invisible?

Jesus: Yes my daughter, I your Divine Savior Jesus of Nazareth...

...Jesus: Jeremias 9:10-15 and Ezechiel 14:8-22 www.drbo.org...

Jesus: As you know, your nation has gone very dark with sin. It has separated itself from my Father’s love because evil has pervaded man’s minds with every form of sin, lust, anger and occult activities. Now it will become darkened with hostile demonic possessed persons out to destroy my good and faithful servants.

Jesus: Prepare for the great awakening. Prepare your homes for a matter of time that you will need to care for those whom you love. The stores will be shut, supplies will be scarce and if you do not prepare now and during the Summer months, you will find yourself and your family members wanting.

Jesus: Look to the East, a storm is on the horizon. Behold an Angel of Death is coming to your shores. Prepare now while there is still time. Soon you will be tested, you must not be afraid to declare your love for Me, Jesus Christ, Savior and Redeemer of souls.

Anna Marie: My Lord, what does this mean? Is it a plague?

Jesus: No.

Anna Marie: Is it an Army?

Jesus: Yes....

PLEASE NOTE: This Heavenly Message may be referring to another country who is involved in a war because the referenced Scripture. Although we do not know, we ask every person reading these pages to pray daily to God our Father for the mitigation of any war.

PLEASE NOTE: Our Spiritual Director believes this refers to the false prophet who is part of the unholy trinity as described in the Book of Apocalypse and what sufferings Jerusalem will endure in the near future.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oops, I needed to make it an "excerpt" and left off the link to the messages.

www.greenscapular.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/dv4f8f213f.jpg[/atsimg]

Josef Mengele is coming?!?!?!
sweet.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Or maybe SLAYER

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Don't you just love it when these "seers" get a message, spoken in a mystical, almost yesteryear sort of way, and then all of a sudden: "the stores will be shut"

Anyways, what sort of army is the source implying?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

please please make it be DEATH(Big Daddy Reaper) from SUPERNATURAL.He looked soo cool in his 1959 Biarritz lol

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasio
Anyways, what sort of army is the source implying?

Her prophecies from earlier this year talk about an Army of Angels and has been interpreted to refer to the three days of darkness.

Behold! I stand now at the Gate, ready to send an Army of Angels to destroy those who refused mercy and served the master of lies.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by domasio

ROTFLMFAO

exactly......

slow clap.......

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How many times have we been threatened with this stuff again? I hate to be a killjoy, but it's not gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by domasio

That got me aswell. Lol, stores...

Would 'merchant' not be a more biblical way of saying it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
stores could be short for storehouses, which is an old timey term.
who knows when the end will come? Only the Father in Heaven, not even the Son knows.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Awesome, another loon claiming to have spoken with Jesus.
There's plenty of destruction out there. I can do without the ridiculous thrown in.
I've heard the "god spoke to me" thing more times than I can count. This one isn't
any different and if a war occurs, it does not corroborate this inanity.

I predict a war because Vishnu told me!! Well, I'll probably be right - because
wars have always happened and probably will continue to unfortunately.
edit on 18-4-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Maybe he means the Kiss Army??

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I dunno if I would shoot the messenger just yet.......remember all the people who laughed at Noah? Granted there are a lot of people on here that aren't taking there medication or perhaps they need to, but I for one feel something coming, its like a low rumble in my heart, and my instincts have been telling me to stock up as much as I can, so this message at this time is interesting to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
I dunno if I would shoot the messenger just yet.......remember all the people who laughed at Noah? Granted there are a lot of people on here that aren't taking there medication or perhaps they need to, but I for one feel something coming, its like a low rumble in my heart, and my instincts have been telling me to stock up as much as I can, so this message at this time is interesting to me.

iLoGiCViZOnS,

Beautifully said, refreshing for all the denials. The PTB, when they see
Obama's election in trouble, even if it isn't, they will orchestrate an event
to prevent the election. Who is going to be running out to the stores
then?

Pray, repent, confess your sins to Him, get right with God. Pray for His grace. Keep doing this from this day forward, then it doesn't matter what happens.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutomaticSlim
stores could be short for storehouses, which is an old timey term.
who knows when the end will come? Only the Father in Heaven, not even the Son knows.

Why can't I get through one single thread regarding religion, without someone tossing in the "Matthew Meme"?

Read your Bible darlin', it clearly says there will be signs, way more often than it says "we don't know".
I'm too lazy to reference, start with Thessalonians, or just search ATS.

Sorry OP - Everytime someone does that it totally takes the steam out of what I really wanted to say - makes a person want to respond without reading replies (and thats one of my biggest pet peeves)

Now I have to go back and reread it

/rant
(presses "hold", re-reads, some random top 40 song in midi format plays softly in the background, gets off the elevator)

OH YEAH now I remember my question.

Lets assume for a minute that "Anna Marie" is telling the truth - how do we know the alleged person speaking to her is really "Jesus"?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

iLoGiCViZOnS,

Beautifully said, refreshing for all the denials. The PTB, when they see
Obama's election in trouble, even if it isn't, they will orchestrate an event
to prevent the election. Who is going to be running out to the stores
then?

Pray, repent, confess your sins to Him, get right with God. Pray for His grace. Keep doing this from this day forward, then it doesn't matter what happens.

In the biblical context yes Noah was indeed laughed at, as where apparently most 'Prophets' of the Bible (Or vaiours other religious creeds/texts of course).

The thing that trips me is the whole, people using religion to:
* Line their pockets, becuase hey praying on the faithful might yield some amounts of cash
* Make a name for themselves (Harold Camping is renowned for making up stories to do the above, and of course create hysteria, and have absolutely no rammofications at all, well besides becoming a world wide joke.
* Realize a proverbial dream and create a cult (to which of cause is depressing for so many reasons)

Not saying these people or prophets or story tellers or what not are right or wrong, however there is a common theme to them all, and i believe this has been mentioned before, "when" or/and "give us an exact date", to which is never forthcoming (again exception is Harold Camping, and we all know how that ended up).

Anyhow as usual i have digressed off the topic at hand, and as usual i will split my response up.

World wide, there has been a number of natural occuring earth movements, weather etc. Most of this is explainable via science (abet since we where not there its inaccuratem and we can only rely on what we dig up), however in my opinion i believe personally this is all a normal occurance and this year will complete the cycle and start anew in 2013. However with the hysteria about 2012, and the internet which has made global communication with the masses of the world possible these predictions will become more and more aggressive.

Take the 11/11/2011 date for example apparnelty we (the human race) where supposed too have awakened our "inner spirit" (a simple google and site search will suffice if you wish to look into it), slowly as the day dawned, being i am almost a day ahead of your ladies and gents from the US, i felt nothing, even when the same date/time occured in the US i felt nothing.

The really odd/strange thing i see for these predictions (Religious) they are always centered around the United States, or perhaps i am blindsighted by the amound of these that pop up, that they appear to just be in the US (?). Again i digress.

I will ask the question, what signs are we looking for for the three days of darkness? Or shall it happen exactly as it is described within which flavour of text?

On that note, i bid you all adieu. May your spiritual or physical happiness continue

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
For once I'd like to see a "Yo, whatup biatch..!!" instead of "Dear one". Get a better line I'd say.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There'll be no warning from any angel or from God himself when the Tribulation starts. The only warning people have is what is recorded in the Gospels. The end portion reads this: Matthew 24:15 - Who so reads this let him understand; Mark 13:14 - Let him that reads this understand.

When the unusual event happens, that's when it will be up for discussion. It might be too late for action at that point. The best thing to do now is to analyze the scriptures discussing the Tribulation and listen for God's whispering call to where ever he may be sending you.

I think it's best to learn from the past to understand the future.

That's just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Good I hope he fights.I need to take a few years out on something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join