It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who needs MSM to inform the masses about Fast and Furious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Brother, where there is a will there is a way.

Cruz lashes Holder, Obama as arrogant in web video

trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com...

Ted Cruz is hardly alone among Republicans in complaining loudly and frequently about "Fast and Furious," the Obama administration's botched gun-walking operation.

On Wednesday, though, Cruz was alone among Texas GOP Senate candidates in releasing an internet ad decrying the failed effort, during which Arizona agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives allowed certain traffickers to transport firearms from the U.S. into Mexico unmolested, part of a push to build cases against drug cartels.

You don't have to wonder that our chicken sh*t MSM networks are still avoiding this story like the plague. So far 125 Congressmen have called for Holder to resign. With the release of "Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and the Shameless Cover-Up" by Katie Pavlich things are heating up.

You may not see or hear about this on the nightly news, but almost every other news sources on the planet is spilling the beans.

I get the book Friday and too bad for all you Obama supporters, I won't shut up until he is out of the White House.

edit on 4/18/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Ted Nugent was right

www.bob-owens.com...

All the furor over his statement by Obama supporting media outlets make one realize the value of Freedom of Speech and our right to dissent.

Nugent's words:

“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year,” Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA. “If you can’t go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil America hated administration, I don’t even know what you’re made out of.”

So Americans where are you now? Does this statement convict you? Have you done one damn thing to stop this evil? Oh, you disagree with Mr. Nugent? It's time to wake up an see the con job you've bought. If you kind of miss the drift of what all this Fast and Furious business is about perhaps a few words from the author of this article might clarify it for you:

Three federal agents have been gunned down with Operation Fast and Furious weapons, along with three hundred Mexican citizens so far. Both Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano have committed perjury in denying knowledge of the case. The White House is attempting to stop former White House staffer and Fast and Furious liaison Kevin O”Reilly from testifying, even though he wants to.

Fast and Furious was the mass murder of foreign nationals for domestic political gain as Obama sought gun control “under the radar.”

Sound like something you want to keep going another 4 years?

Yeah, it's time for everybody to clean house.

Let MSM have a cow over Nugent's words. They haven't done us any favors.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
You don't have to wonder that our chicken sh*t MSM networks are still avoiding this story like the plague. So far 125 Congressmen have called for Holder to resign. With the release of "Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and the Shameless Cover-Up" by Katie Pavlich things are heating up.

You may not see or hear about this on the nightly news, but almost every other news sources on the planet is spilling the beans.

I get the book Friday and too bad for all you Obama supporters, I won't shut up until he is out of the White House.

edit on 4/18/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

Bright eye lady S and F op
is that a hammer your holding
because you nailed this!

The MSM cover up is sickening.
They are bought and paid for
puppets really.. Hard to trust
any news and we still have to cite
things so we need the MSM to cite..
it is a love hate relationship and
I am glad someone out there is still
being outspokin about fast and furious..
obama's chickens are coming home to roost.
edit on 18-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

‘Big Sis’ Napolitano Perjured Herself in ‘Fast and Furious’ Testimony

sfcmac.wordpress.com...

Human Events who previewed Kathie Pavich new bombshell book "Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and the Shameless Cover-Up" is saying Obama, Holder and Napolitano all lied.

One source said to the author, “When she says that [she] and Attorney General Eric Holder have not discussed it, that is a lie. That’s why they keep asking her those questions in the Judicial, Oversight, Homeland Security Committee hearings. They’ve asked her that same questions twice and she’s lied twice.”

How did she know? The source said, “There are five emails linking her to Holder. They go back two days after it happened—the first email was two days after Brian was killed.”
In the emails, Holder and Napolitano discuss Terry’s murder, the source said to Pavlich.

Everyone else I've been reading is giving kudos to Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) for his steps to charge Holder with contempt. Not the author of this article. He's calling for Holder, Obama, and Napolitano to be charged with perjury, obstruction of justice, contempt, and crimes under Title 18, U.S. Code Chapter 44 Section 922. Should those charges against Obama be validated that would be a definite call for his impeachment.

ATS would probably delete this post if I quoted him. You want to hear somebody furious about the way this is being handled, read the link.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
issues.oversight.house.gov...

I find it kind of strange to see Fast and Furious cartoons at this website, go figure.

Personally, I can't laugh at them, even if a picture is worth a thousand words.

edit on 4/18/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Doesnt this guy know...

Obama and his administration are untouchable.

He doesnt have to answer to anybody.

Hes King. Hes Ruler. They are his gang.

Not even held accountable by God.

He answers, to nobody.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Common Good because: Edit to add- He may have to answer to Elvis over the whole "King" dispute.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Doesnt this guy know...

Obama and his administration are untouchable.

He doesnt have to answer to anybody.

Hes King. Hes Ruler. They are his gang.

Not even held accountable by God.

He answers, to nobody.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Common Good because: Edit to add- He may have to answer to Elvis over the whole "King" dispute.

Well, God may be getting a little tired of his lack of accountability because this story is beginning to back up on Obama like a clogged toilet.

Nice video report. Just had to add the clogged toilet line after hearing the reporter say "This smells so bad"

Chaffetz: White House blocking access to ‘Fast and Furious’ witness who wants to testify

“[O’Reilly’s] personal attorney indicated that he’s more than willing to talk to the committee, on the record, under oath”” Chaffetz told Kelly during her Friday afternoon broadcast. “It is only the White House and the White House Counsel that is saying they will not make him available.”

Read more: dailycaller.com...

Isn't that called obstruction of justice? Time to impeach!!!!

edit on 4/19/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
S&F !

The whole Lot !

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Add this honey to the list!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by sonnny1