It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flying is cool!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I did this when I was 11 0r 12 years old.
went to sleep rose above my body and floated near the cieling looking back down on myself on the bed.
I told my mother and she said you could do anything you wanted in your dreams. so I did, the next time , I went up through the cieling and flew around the city, I noticed a house roof almost a block away from our home on the roof, it was a flat roof with a small fascade, there was a couple of balls, a softball and a blue basketball, anyway I flew all over and then flew back to my body and woke up...
this is the readers digest condensed version.
A few days later my brother and I were walking by the same house with the flat roof and a workman was getting a ladder out, to work on the air conditioner he said, I asked him if there were any balls on the roof and he said he would take a look, anyway, he reappeared and threw down the two balls I'd seen.
That was how I know it was astral projection and not lucid dreaming which I do all the time in my adult life.
anyway the simple answer is flying, flying is very cool!

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That's so cool i can never seem to control my dreams but next time i'm in that state of mind i will consider flying!

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Why is that not Lucid Dreaming? I guess I dont understand the difference because I see them as being the same thing. Now I'm not trying to take the magic out of astral projection. What I would like to stress is that Astral Projection is a word(s), it's a label; so is Lucid dreaming. Compare Astral projection, Lucid Dreaming and various forms of Mediation and I think you will see where I am going with this. Anyways, I agree flying is freaking awesome
However, when I fly its usually more like swiming breast-strokes in the air...which is no good
I did have a flying experience where I was able to fly fast and at high altitudes and that was one of the more profound experiences of my life...I will definetly try and reach space the next opportunity I get.

new topics

join