It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage: "Euro is Doomed"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Leader of the UK Independence Party Nigel Farage always makes me smile when I see him stick it to these European bureaucrats.

Nigel Farage explain that an IMF official has already stated that a Euro break up will happen. Going on to explain about Greece & Spain's situation, and that countries were lured into a totally false economic boom with low interest rates, and they are now paying the price.

I may not agree on all of UKIP's policies but I will be voting for them, it seems Nigel Farage could be the man to get us out of the EU

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Absolutely correct!!! Let's hope the Irish taxpayers can see through the BS as well and vote NO NO NO and get the hell out of Dodge!! (I do know a no vote will not be Ireland's exit, but it is a step in the right direction.) This collapse can't come soon enough. I'm so damn tired of waiting for it

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This man talks so much sense, just listen to him here at BBC question time

edit on 18-4-2012 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I like this guy.

I'm tempted to change my signature to "Paul / Farage 2012"

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighMaintenance

Absolutely correct!!! Let's hope the Irish taxpayers can see through the BS as well and vote NO NO NO and get the hell out of Dodge!! (I do know a no vote will not be Ireland's exit, but it is a step in the right direction.) This collapse can't come soon enough. I'm so damn tired of waiting for it

I hear you my friend. But can I quote a George Bernard Shaw utterance that I read on Broadsheet today.

"If you put an Irishman on a spit, you will always find an Irishman who will turn it for you."
Vive la collapse.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If the Euro dies, so will the dollar imo (not a certainty, but I can see the possibility).
They are so interconnected between the debts of the national banks (and national sized banks) that there are certain to be repercussions if one currency fails.

Of course it doesn't really matter, because a new currency will take it's place without getting to the root of the problem. The root problem is that currency (fiat) has not been pegged to national production less depreciated assets. THAT is how you responsibly run a fiat currency. If that is done, everything works. For those of you that complain about fiat and don't really know what you're talking about, this is the reason that fiat is not working right. (I am credentialed in this field).
edit on 18-4-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I fear Farage is probably right , the whole house of cards is ready to fall and we'll end up paying for that too

Nigel Farage's finnest moment

Stickin it to da man ...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Nigel Farage's finnest moment

Every clip I see of him is intense and profound...and those around him look down their noses at him like our politicians and bankers look at Ron Paul

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I so want nigel to be the ron paul of the UK, but sadly he isn't at all!

Now don't get me wrong, I love, love, LOVE him berating the dictatorship at the EU, but he's not on the same lines of liberty and freedom as ron paul...

I just watched the question time clip and he's there saying how his friend is running a school and he's trying to instill some "discipline"! Really? Why do they need "discipline"? Perhaps the children do not want to be there because they are not FREE? But your friend wants to beat them into submission? I bet if he could bring back the cane he would right? He can't do that so I gueess he'll just punish them mentally? Great!

Nigel always talks about "democracy" as though it is the pinnacle of human evolution! It's just plain old fashioned mob rule! Nothing new or just about it! That even goes for the much lorded direct democracy!

In the end I only want to be "ruled" if I CHOOSE to be! Otherwise it's just tyranny and a dictatorship!

I believe nigel will talk a good talk like everyone else then in the end do as all others have before them! I don't see that in ron paul, I could be wrong, but ron paul is unlike any other politician I've ever witnessed! Honestly the guy brings me to tears sometimes! Nige just makes me laugh!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Your obviously not a parent, children need discipline as children are designed by nature to push the bounderies as far as they can as part of their steep learning curve of life. No bounderies then the child will self destruct. Discipline is exactly what the children of the UK are lacking.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Your obviously not a parent, children need discipline as children are designed by nature to push the bounderies as far as they can as part of their steep learning curve of life. No bounderies then the child will self destruct. Discipline is exactly what the children of the UK are lacking.

I have 3 actually and I disagree totally. Yes they push boundaries but they can also understand reasoning and they can make agreements very well. Sometimes though they just have to learn from their mistakes! I'm sure you were young once right? If an adult told you not to do something, you would be more curious! If they demanded and shouted at you then you would definitely be even more curious!

But hey I'm not talking about letting your child punch another in the face! Or something like that, of course then you can intervene physically, IE remove them from the situation etc. But to force them as to what they wear etc is not needed! To bully a child because their shirt is un-tucked is not needed!

I've never had to hit any of my kids, EVER! The worst they get is the naughty step (for biting and the like) but it works very well. And I very rarely have to do it. They respect me and listen to me.

new topics

top topics

join