It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humanity: Its time to wake up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Greetings

I want to make a thread here of a few videos I have found on youtube, for all the dis-believers, skeptics and humans who are closed off to anything Extraterrestrial and higher then the human race (let alone Earth and the 3rd DImension)

It seems every other day there is UFO threads or something of ETs/IDs and you have the believers and the ones who refuse to belive anything in front of their eyes. I live in a family of 5, me being the only one with any concept of a higher being and 'believing' (if you want to call it that) anything other then Earth and human kind. So I know all about the nay-sayers and the ignorance of the topic.. Im not to worried about your opinion or your beliefs, I am only here to help bring awareness and wake up this ignorant and hopeless race.

Im going to list three videos I have found which to me are great evidence or 'Proof' that there is much much more then ourselves and this planet in an intelligent sense.
The first two videos have very awful music to the slideshows
I encourage you mute the video so you dont go insane lol ..
The last video is an Epic 10 minute video of footage from the past half-decade of humans (as yourself) and what they are witnessing in the skies before their own eyes. Amazing video..

Im not sure how to post the video here (haven't done that before) so Ill try and also include the link, I hope I'm not breaking any rules or whatever on Ats lol :p

Slideshow1 ~ www.youtube.com...​watch?v=WdOolPFMRqI&feature=rel​ated

Slideshow2 ~ www.youtube.com...​watch?v=yeR8u_8Kg1g&feature=rel​ated

Epic Vid ~ www.youtube.com...

Please do not fight and put eachother down over your beliefs. We are of the same kind trying to get answers the same, repect eachother's opinion and feeling towards this 'sensitive' subject please

I hope here we can also share our experiences with UFO's, ET's/ID's .. if you have had an experience I would love to hear it and I know there are hundreds of other members who would like to as well.

Keep the peace please

Enjoy

~ Love is an art
edit on 18-4-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The pics in the video are from "The Orion conspiracy", which is a fake.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I entirely understand how hard it is to believe as a result of the extraordinary effort, time, and energy dedicated to compartmentalization stemming from a need for protection.

If real knowledge is to be heard, check this speech out.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
At the beginning of the first video they say " The pictures have been stolen from NASA by PC hackers " , posted Nov last year .
If that statement was true youtube would have taken the video down as they're admitting the use of stolen property ....from a government agency no less
.... so its not true and the pictures are not real .

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Another one of these threads eh?

edit on 18/4/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Alays find it funny when ''Believers'' say skeptics are blind or ignorant for being skeptical. If you been around long enough on this site, you'd know 8/10 threads showcasing UFOs/Lights are explained within 2-3 pages of evaluation replies.

Now in those same threads the believers jump to ''this is proof ', ''debunkers try to debunk this''' or ''this cant be fake''. When the video is debinked they have egg on their face for not being more skeptical & for jumping the gun.

So why is it okay to point the finger at Skeptics for trying to figure out what it could be? And its alright to assume everything is real, aliens are here, they are monitoring us, the greys & reptillians are abducting people, & everyone who doesnt believe are in denial & need to wake up when theres no support of this just beliefs.

I'm not saying everything is explainable, but its not right to jump to conclusions when you cant explain something.

If I had a dime everytime a case or object was debunked Id be filthy rich

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Please do not fight and put eachother down over your beliefs.
& yet here you are calling those who do not feel the same way as you ignorant! Ridiculous examples of what you suggest is proof---- threads like this only serve to get on the side of the mods who by enlarge are believers, no offence--- OP, do something interesting with your life! Pathetic thread IMO! all due respect. I only say it as I see it...

Peace.

dej...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by danaBLAF

Beleivers are ignorant to a higher intelligence, and the spiritual.. I know all about Ats and these threads are gambles of course
But it is important to bring awareness as much as possible.
Im 20 years old and I have witnessed 15 UFO's in 2011, all around where I live. Im located in the country side, so there is no light pollution, and this is why a high percentage of people on Earth deny UFOs or anything ET.. they live in cities which are raped by light sources (I'm not going to list them). Your pupil can only take in so much light when focusing on a particular thing or area of space.. This is something 'skeptics' dont put into consideration, Im 99% sure if you moved into the country side and spent almost everynight of the summer looking at the night sky... you will feel like a dumby for denying

Also take into consideration that all the black matter we see with OUR 3rd dimensional eyes, is only light which we cannot percieve in our light-spectrum. All that black matter is very much lively and indeed is teeming with life and other planets/stars in which we cant see. We call this other dimensions, we just can't percieve them, the 3rd dimension is our reality, our physical vessels (bodies) are customed to see, feel, hear, smell, taste, live and breath in this dimension. So again, another thing for skeptics to put in their nay-saying books.

I know we all WANT to belive.. but seeing into other dimensions doesnt come from wanting, or 'proof'. It comes from your heart, vibration, frequency and WILL. When you belive in it (even if you cant see it quite yet), and your an individual being who vibrates (positivly) then you are heightening your frequency of reality and thus you can 'peer' into other dimensions. This will also help activate your 3rd Eye, which again is the 'tool' for lack a better word, in which our 3rd dimensional vessels utialize to go inter-dimensionally.
Now if your reading this post and are confused or thinking Im talking crap... look at yourself and ask yourself are you spiritually attuned with nature, yourself and everything around you ? Do you vibrate on a higher frequency ? Vibrating is being happy, loving, caring and all the positive and nice thigns that makes someone feel strong and amazing

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

Interesting with my life ? Thats kind of rude... what so interesting you do with your life? I dont spend much time on this site or the internet.. how much time do you spend here and on the internet ? Just beucase one challenges your closed reality, you dont have to retaliate with rude remarks. If you dont belive, then dont belive. Like I said, its your reality and opinion, Im just bringing awareness..

You have no idea what I do with my life, its probably more intersting then yours.. so such a silly comment in my eyes..

~ Love is an art

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I apologize since I've clearly offended people who are claiming to be skeptics. I have no idea why you pride in being a skeptic or dis-beliver ? You didn't create the universe, Earth, Humans, Stars etc... so your denying or 'debunking' is only you chalenging your reality.
The point is NOT if pictures are real or fake, if that is a video of street lights or an Extraterrestrial Vehicle... its about opening your mind to the un-thinkable (in our soceity) and expanding your consciousness and hearts. No one is nit picking at people who pride and label themselves as skeptics or de-bunkers.. people like myself are just pointing out, you are only challenging yourself looking for proof about something you cant see quite yet.

Others take skeptics and debunkers as credible peoples who can deny what is fake and accept what is real.. they do not take the time to adjust themselves and put things into they're own reality because they look outside of themselves for confirmation.. sadder patr, they look at Ats to base their reality on.

Again I apologize if I came off rude or Egolistic, that was not my intentions Ats. Jsut bringing awareness

~ Love is an art

new topics

top topics

join