It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruelty being posted onFacebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
In my village in Yorkshire England there are a lot of (for want of a better word) neanderthals. They don't bother me usually as i never have to mix with them socially. I couldn't help but notice though that one of them was walking around with a pack of dogs and often a spade over his shoulder. Gradually as more of this blatant behaviour went on iand i heard animals crying in pain from his back garden, i started to try to put a stop to what i now knew was happening there.
Over the last two years i have had the Rspca out and the Police but no one would do anything without more evidence. I saw him stamp on a hedgehog till it was dead but had no proof of this so they wouldn't even visit him and check out why he has such a quick turnover of dogs and foxtails hanging from his car ariel.
This week though i looked at his facebook page and found images of dead animals so just wondered if you guys think there is enough to get him stopped this time or at least investigated. Look on Facebook for Guy Taylor and you will see what i mean. He is on a public site showing his handiwork so i can't see that i am doing anything wrong putting his name out there. The animals don't have a voice so i am speaking for them.
edit on 18/4/12 by transubstantiation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

Be careful this guy sounds like a psycho.

Have you tried getting him on video doing these things? And I may have missed it but is he your neighbor?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Are you talking about this guy?
www.facebook.com...

If so, these just look like hunting photos.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My guess from the previous post is he is hunting or trapping which is perfectly legal. From what I can see he is not doing anything wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't know that that is him. It's just the only Guy I saw that I thought might be him. Have to wait for the OP.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
From one of the pictures (if that page is indeed him) it looks like he may be hunting with dogs, which is indeed illegal in the UK(most of the time anyway),

I would send a mail to the RSPCA and see what they say.

Edit to add, its also illegal to dock a dogs tail most of the time too
edit on 18-4-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
From one of the pictures (if that page is indeed him) it looks like he may be hunting with dogs, which is indeed illegal in the UK(most of the time anyway),

I would send a mail to the RSPCA and see what they say.

Edit to add, its also illegal to dock a dogs tail most of the time too

Really? Why is it illegal to hunt to with dogs? Most dogs that I've ever seen on hunting trips look like they're having the time of their life...just curious.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BrittanyLea

the UK is diffrent,if he has permision on the land he is using they cant do anything

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by transubstantiation
In my village in Yorkshire England there are a lot of (for want of a better word) neanderthals. They don't bother me usually as i never have to mix with them socially. I couldn't help but notice though that one of them was walking around with a pack of dogs and often a spade over his shoulder. Gradually as more of this blatant behaviour went on iand i heard animals crying in pain from his back garden, i started to try to put a stop to what i now knew was happening there.
Over the last two years i have had the Rspca out and the Police but no one would do anything without more evidence. I saw him stamp on a hedgehog till it was dead but had no proof of this so they wouldn't even visit him and check out why he has such a quick turnover of dogs and foxtails hanging from his car ariel.
This week though i looked at his facebook page and found images of dead animals so just wondered if you guys think there is enough to get him stopped this time or at least investigated. Look on Facebook for Guy Taylor and you will see what i mean. He is on a public site showing his handiwork so i can't see that i am doing anything wrong putting his name out there. The animals don't have a voice so i am speaking for them.
edit on 18/4/12 by transubstantiation because: (no reason given)

You 'know what is happening' or you 'think you know what is happening' ? And since the law hasn't done anything even with you calling, maybe he is doing something perfectly legal, maybe you should try to get to know the big scary "neanderthal" and find out what he is really doing, or maybe you should mind your own business.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It was a political hot button issue here for a good many years and was usually viewed as being divided along the lines of "city folk" wanting to ban it because it was an long cruel death for the quarry and "country folk" saying city folk had no idea what they were talking about.
Those were the stereotypes that were usually pushed anyway

Here Is a site that explains it a bit more

As far as I read it hunting on private land is still only allowed if it meets the exemptions which are detailed
here

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yes that's the guy. As i said in my post he is upto much more in the village where i live, these are nearest thing to proof that i have. The reason it's illegal to hunt with dogs is because regardless of the fun the dogs may get out of it they literally rip their prey to shreds. He has killed badgers too and foxes asleep in their den after a nights hunting. Maybe i'm overreacting but believe me he is killing anything that moves and takes birds of prey out of their nest when ever he fancies a new one. I will be back later when i can give more details if required. Got to go out.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

how did someone in texas know the guy? im confused or do you know each other

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well, in reply to your OP, I don't know much about the law where you live, but I don't think these are proof of anything except that he's using dogs. You'll probably need more than that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

Welcome...to the twilight zone....."do do do, do do do."

The internet my friend. It makes everyone neighbors
edit on 18-4-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

Me?? I just searched the name and saw a guy in England with dead animals.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

good point i missed his name in the OP feel stupid now lol

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
lol. When I read your posts they always sound like Dale Gribble in my mind.

top topics

join