It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bob Chapman sick?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Listening to the Alex Jones show today he had Bob on the air who has been absent the past few weeks from his regular Friday slot. Today Alex says Bob will be not on a regular schedule and popping in now and then. It sounded like Bob was drugged up and I'm guessing quite ill. I've enjoyed his opinions in the past. Was anyone thinking the same?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
Listening to the Alex Jones show today he had Bob on the air who has been absent the past few weeks from his regular Friday slot. Today Alex says Bob will be not on a regular schedule and popping in now and then. It sounded like Bob was drugged up and I'm guessing quite ill. I've enjoyed his opinions in the past. Was anyone thinking the same?

If you are talking about Bob Chapman the international economist, yeah, I keep up with him from the Corbett Report. He is definitely slowing down and his "I don't give a sh**" attitude is apparent. I don't mean that in a wrong way, he's in his 80s and has been at his schtick for a long time, without much change, with things getting worse. It's got to take its toll.

Ill or worn out? Both probably.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Seems he passed away. Is this true? He last posted on his website June 3rd: theinternationalforecaster.com...

If it is true, RIP Bob.
edit on 5-6-2012 by 2ndFUTURE because: added link

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Appears to be true. RIP Bob Chapman, you will be greatly missed.

obits.dignitymemorial.com...

Robert "Bob" John Chapman, age 76, of Winter Haven, FL (formally of Mexico) died Monday, June 4, 2012 due to pancreatic cancer. He was born October 16, 1935 in Boston, MA the son of John Chapman and Ruth Donley Chapman. Bob was a veteran of the US Army, a writer of a news letter discussing finances and economics and a regular radio commentator discussing politics as well as economics and finances. Most of his working life he served as a stock broker.
Bob is survived by his wife, of 47 years, Judith "Judy" Dabrowski Chapman, son: Robert Michael Chapman, daughter: Jenifer Gillotti and her husband Matt, sisters: Dorothy Trecker and Joan Lotz and 4 grandchildren.
Committal services are Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 1:00pm at Glen Abbey Memorial Gardens, Auburndale, FL.
Condolences may be sent to the family at www.ottlaughlinfuneralhome.com

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
R.I.P Brother Your fight is over, may you rest in peace.

top topics

join