It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF officer rifle butts Danish protester

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

IDF Lt. Col. Shaul Eisner, who was filmed over the weekend hitting a Danish protester with his rifle butt in the Jordan Valley, was dismissed from his position on Wednesday.

IDF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz decided to dismiss Eisner, after the recommendations of GOC Central Command Nitzan Alon and Sami Turgeman, commander of the Israel Defense Forces' ground forces, on the grounds that the attack was a "moral failure."

www.haaretz.com...

Only 2 years being barred from a command position for assaulting a civilian noncombatant? This is what Eisner, the officer who struck the Danish protestor had to say about the matter:

"It could have been a professional mistake to use a weapon in front of the cameras,"

So he's not apologizing for striking the man, just that the camera's caught him doing it and he only got a slap on the wrist? I think we can expect to see more of this kind of behavior from this individual. Who knows what he has already done that camera's weren't there to see?
edit on 18-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
That danish protester was funded by Hamas/Hezbullah! he could have had a bomb strapped onto him, you never know right?!

video of the incident

did you see?? hes a terrorist!

/end sarcasm

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
at least there is some sense of equality in the brutality, cause it seems they like to beat their own people too

edit on 18-4-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I guess even the chosen people can be a A-hole too.

It's a shame to,I wounder how much pressure these solders

are under dealing with protesters? He had the look of disgust

on his face right before he hit the guy in the face.But that

still does not give him the right to do that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That was NO butt stroke that was a coersive push.He bruised him I would guess.A butt strike is a way to stop someone,hard,breaking bones or knocking out.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
That was NO butt stroke that was a coersive push.He bruised him I would guess.A butt strike is a way to stop someone,hard,breaking bones or knocking out.

At the right angle, that could have been a dead Dane.

By the way, was it a butt stroke
or a butt strike?! You confused me!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Ah how nice.

And people wonder why i enjoy seeing the idf lose. Someone should pull that "soldier" into a dark room.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
maybe this video will answer a few things...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That would be "stroke"

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
one of these days the IDF may have to fight real armed soldiers like these fellows:

edit on 4/21/2012 by coolieno99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Interesting that you would use a painting of the Falkland Island conflict to express that opinion.You can tell by the WEB gear and the DPM camouflage.I think the IDF has handled conflict pretty well.The kid was thumped not killed.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

The video is rediculous. He dosen't show the footage where the supposed 'anarchist', hits the soldier with a stick and he then attempts to assasinate the protestors character because he is of Norweigian decent, linking him to Nazism simply because of his ancestry. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to find this to be a credible news piece. It seems like FOX news on crack.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
How the Danish police treats protesters,

I believe that is a 100 times worse than what the IDF officer did.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Watching videos of Israeli soldiers brutalizing non-combatants is like watching Nazi footage in colour.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

You don't have to be a combatant in order to support terrorism and blow men women and children into pieces.

proisraelbaybloggers.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You don't have to be a combatant in order to support terrorism and blow men women and children into pieces.

That also applies to the average Israeli or American citizen who cheer on as their governments blow men, women and children into pieces.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I'm not talking about “cheer on”. I'm talking about actively assisting terrorists.
Did you even read the article ?

More on the ISM “non- combatant” peace loving idiots:

israelseen.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
I guess even the chosen people can be a A-hole too.

It's a shame to,I wounder how much pressure these solders

are under dealing with protesters? He had the look of disgust

on his face right before he hit the guy in the face.But that

still does not give him the right to do that.

are you stupid?

pressure?

whos forcing them to live in the middle east?

who forcing the israelis to take other lands, kill, hurt, rape when they can live anywhere in the world?

nobody is forcing them, they do it because they can.

nobody has right to hit anybody.

and israel has no right to claim to be a civilised democracy if they cant live up to it.

its a racist dictatorship, if they just come out with this then at least it will justify all the criminal activity since the 1940s

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I'm not talking about “cheer on”. I'm talking about actively assisting terrorists.

Yeah, I got that.
And my point is that even the US and Israeli governments are guilty of "terrorizing" populations....and they too have their citizens actively assisting them.

Just because the media labels their acts of terror with colorful phrases like "war on terror" or "decapitation strike" or "collateral damage" etc. does not mean an act of terror never took place.

Go ask someone who witnessed their loved ones get blown to bits by an American drone.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

If you can't see the difference from say, this woman

to the collateral damage, usually caused because those “brave” terrorists - you're so keen to defend-
are hiding among civilian population, than God help you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join