It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My vacation photo has a UFO or something?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I did not see this at the time I took the photo. I uploaded my pictures to photo bucket because I like to edit the colors and things like that. Anyway, I was taking the classic "here are my feet in the sand, nanny nanny boo boo" picture and as I was editing it I noticed the bloop right in the middle. I tried to zoom in, but it still just looks like a round bloop.

There were no planes going by at the time, I would have waited until it was out of the frame if there had been. Same goes for a bird. I also took some ocean and shore pictures following the feet pic and there are no planes in those either. I can post those as well...

Let me know what you think! This is the first time I have ever captured anything like that, so it has caught me off guard, and even made my husband say WTF is that. He was there and never saw anything either... I don't have fancy computer editing software so if anyone can zoom in on it better I would appreciate it!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Interesting!

I hope someone comes by and offers an explanation based off their expertise in photography and or imaging. I wish I had software that could tell us ...but I don't.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sand on the lens?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm more interested in those delicious toes.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

I tried to zoom in to the questioned object but it just pixilates into a blur, Is the original photo digital or film?
I just used a simple photo editing program to zoom in, if I had a digital raw file, it probably would have been better results

here you go anyway

this one may be better

edit on 18-4-2012 by Iseladore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Parasailer? It looks like there is a black speck on the water about 60 degrees to the right of the "UFO", which could be a boat pulling along the parasailer. Where were you vacationing?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Its impossible to tell from the picture but given your location I would say its probably a sea bird .

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
All I can think of is the story of the little piggies, and at the end I eat them all.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseladore

I used a Cannon Power Shot SD1200 IS

10.0 Mega Pixels

This was at Virginia Beach, VA on March 14th 2012. It was freezing cold and there weren't too many people out there, just us dummies.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Definitely not a frisbee like this one.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I don't know whether to LOL at you or look over my shoulder!

Whatever floats your boat!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53
I don't know whether to LOL at you or look over my shoulder!

Don't worry, that's a perfectly normal reaction.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Its impossible to tell from the picture but given your location I would say its probably a sea bird .
-Gortex

Thats what I'm going with too. While it's shape is odd, I don't think its any further away than the the large white cap. Maybe its a bit further than that but not by much. So, it must not be very big, I'd say about bird size.
Also, whats that fuzzy blurriness under it and over it?. White wings flapping as the bird banks?
But as I always say....you never know. I'll have to look for it, but (in a nut shell) a man that like to film airplanes was recording some taking off and landing one day, and noticed that through his camera lens, he could see UFOs and when he looked with the naked eye, he couldn't.
Never hurts to wonder.
TXML

P.S.
to Hydroman
The feet comments are funny but at the same time....creepy.
edit on 18-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My guess is "Blurd"...

They have fooled me many times.

Interesting picture though.
edit on 18-4-2012 by whyamIhere because: spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think these Tesla birds sense the camera and always need to be in the picture.
On one occasion I think they can tell if someone on the ground is looking up
into the sky with very sensitive optical equipment working off the high voltage
motor. I saw a high flying trail maker and then no trail and then a line of flash
and it was gone. Well I got blocked by an overhang but the flash was a sudden
and unexpected event.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
Definitely not a frisbee like this one.

Wow you can see the blue doughnuts around the side.
That is some picture.
A flat Rex Heflin disk ship UFO might be in that one.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
The feet comments are funny but at the same time....creepy.
Mwa ha ha. Mwa hahahahah. Mwa hahahahhaahhahahhhahahh.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
Parasailer? It looks like there is a black speck on the water about 60 degrees to the right of the "UFO", which could be a boat pulling along the parasailer. Where were you vacationing?

Guys, I'm 95% sure that scojak is right.

the boat is circled in red underneath.

The object in question even has a rounded top, which indicates that it's probably the canopy of a parasail/parachute. I've seen this a bunch of times at the beach, and it's the first thing that came to mind. Sorry, but I don't think there's anything extraterrestrial going on here.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

All I can think of is the story of the little piggies, and at the end I eat them all.

This off topic, I know.
I gave you a star for that one. It really got me rolling! and I'm at work!

Okay, no more shenanigans! Seriously.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Contag
Hey I see it now. That could be a boat for sure. Maybe a para sailing 'teslablurd' ?
Do folks really get in the ocean in Virginia beach, during the winter? I have a hard time getting in the gulf during August. I guess with a wet suit you could para sail any time you wanted.

TXML

top topics

<<   2 >>

join