It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Killed During Initiation at Masonic Lodge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Just giving this thread a little bump.
Maybe more insiders will see it and add in their two cents.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Damn, looks like it is real.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

actually they dont recruit anyone. I was a freemason for a year. its just as easy to quit as it is to join ya know.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
reply to post by reitze

actually they dont recruit anyone. I was a freemason for a year. its just as easy to quit as it is to join ya know.

Thanks, thats nice to know - and interesting. Of course anything with the "secrecy thing" leads readily to the speculation I offered. LOL...

It nice to see a past/present freemason here with tolerance of SPECULATION! I think that sort of tolerance seems sometimes lacking on this highly speculative site.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This was found in a blog comment:

"...as a 3rd generation free mason, and I left the craft forever in 2008 btw, I have two words for all free masons

ALEISTER CROWLEY.

Did Ya Know:

1. Aleister Crowley is the most decorated free mason in the history of the craft.

2. Aleister Crowley unwittingly revealed the royal secret of freemasonry in “The Book of the Law”.

3. Crowley’s brand of freemasonry is the O.T.O.,the Ordo Templi Orientis, a Magickal order run by Crowley while he was alive.

4.These are the 3 main royal secrets of freemasonry as was told to me personally when I became a sublime prince of the royal secret (32nd degree), and began the 5 step process of illumination.

1. Royal Secret 1
    All paths lead to god. All paths lead to heaven. As above, so below. Order through chaos.

2. Royal Secret 2
    We worship the devil, and the name of Yeshua, AKA Jesus Christ is forbidden in any lodge.

3. Royal Secret 3
    We gain immortality through immorality. In other words, sex magick. Through sodomy, we gain immortality and eternal youth through sex magick.
LINK

"From what I understand of the Illuminati, they were not freemasons - they infiltrated freemasonry. I assume they did this to (a) recruit the most promising senior freemasons, (b) to corrupt freemasonry from the inside to destroy one of their major competetor, or (c) to learn all they could about competing esoteric groups through the freemasons who, no doubt, have contacts in every one of the groups-knowingly or not." LINK

"The Masons were used by the Illuminati-Skull and Bones as a disguise."
Mardi Gras Secrets - Mimi L. Eustis

Freemasonry is an impostor Christianity

"What does scripture say: “Hereby know ye the Spirit of GOD. Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is GOD come in the flesh is of GOD. Any spirit that confesseth NOT that Jesus Christ is GOD come in the flesh is NOT of GOD, and is this spirit of anti-Christ…” – 1 John 42-4

In the very first initiation process, I remember that I was blindfolded and had a cable tow tied around my neck. I was asked what is it that I seek. A brother beside me whispered in my ear,”Light.”. At which I replied,”light.”. That there is an apostasy to GOD and His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, as Jesus Christ is the Light of the World, and in Him, there is no darkness. I was denying Jesus Christ as being my light and that I needed the light of the fraternity(free masonry)in order to complete my life and existence, and without the fraternity, I would continue to live in darkness." LINK

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thanks for posting that entry.

This:

Royal Secret 2
We worship the devil, and the name of Yeshua, AKA Jesus Christ is forbidden in any lodge.

I've heard before. I did an Internet search one time for confessions of ex-freemasons and found a webpage where this guy discusses this as the reason why he left the lodge. He says that he was asked to do the prayer before a meal and mentioned Jesus Christ. After the dinner, one of the higher degrees pulled him aside and said that they don't mention Jesus Christ in the lodge because it might upset some of the members.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Is this the same.....masons are here to help each other and society kind of ritual.....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

James worked for the planning department of the Long Island town of Brookhaven, spokesman Dave Kennedy said.

I wonder what was going on at work....anybody need him out the way...looks like it worked out for them if they did. What you say...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Saw this in another thread:

Originally posted by sandbag
"I know many 33rd degree masons, and they are true role models for anyone, beacons in their communities. We should ALL aspire to be as humble and charitable as these men."

3 words: whiskey tango foxtrot...

No wonder they call them SECRET society's:

Three undeniable proofs that freemasonry is a satanic sect

"Certainly, most of the freemasons are just a mob for those at the higher ranks who know the nature of the being they serve and deliberately attract the others in this immense hoax, which is, obviously, Satanism.

It’s only at rank thirty from the Scottish Communion, called the Royal Arch, that the masons receive the explicit proof that they worship a demon, a horrible monster. At this rank they are revealed the name and look of the Great Architect: “The reality behind the scenes reveals itself to be completely different as one rises through the degrees. In Christian countries, freemasonry is portrayed as Christian, but in Islamic countries it wears a Muslim face. In reality, the order worships another being, the Great Architect of the Universe, Jahbulon, whose nature bears a strong resemblance to that of Lucifer. Only upon attaining a high degree is the freemason
informed that the Great Architect of the Universe is called Jahbulon. In the degree called the Holy Royal Arch (13th), the appearance of the masonic god Jahbulon is revealed. He has a spider's body and three heads - that of a cat, a toad, and a human head."

The English researcher Stephen Knight made an interview with fifty-seven freemasons over the rank thirteen. They answered without problem to every question until it came to the issue of Jahbulon and they were asked: “And how are things with Jahbulon?” Knight says: “At that moment, things became tense, they tried to change the subject, they didn’t want to continue the interview or they said embarrassing lies.”

It is understandable why the freemasons avoid talking about this subject. They venerate a terrible demon, represented by a terrible corruption of the divine Trinity. This spider with three heads spreads his net over the entire planet to catch as many souls as possible in his trap. This is why at the entrance of every Masonic temple there is an earth globe, caught in a net. The same symbol appears on the flags of world organizations with Masonic origins as an expression of the current planetary Masonic trap. SOURCE

One of the symbols of Prince Hall Masonry (Obama's lodge):

Colored Goatshead of Mendes Pentagram-- This particular pentagram is the most evil symbol in Black Magick Witchcraft!

"You will find the Satanic Pentagram invaluable and indispensable as you attempt to draw from the infernal power of your Lord Satan! This extremely powerful amulet is the sign of the ... summation of all the occult forces! In other words, there is no amulet or talisman more powerful, or even close, to as powerful as the Satanic Pentagram". LINK

"Today, Prince Hall is a masonic fraternal order, One of their most famous members, and also a 32nd degree Prince Hall Mason, became a US presidential candidate for 2008. His name is Barack Hussein Obama."

"This reality tells us one of the major reasons Obama has risen so quickly so far in his political career. In fact, this information fills in the only missing piece to the puzzle. Because he is a high-ranking Mason, Obama was selected by the Illuminati to become the first black presidential candidate and, some say, the favorite to win in November."
LINK

Now this is starting to make a little sense:

Barack Obama’s Allegiance Is To The NWO And Satan
After nearly three years in office, it should be clear to everyone that President Barack Obama is a psychopath who serves Satan. Barack Obama is a Satanic thief and a lying psychopath What is disturbing about top U.S. political leaders is their blatant disregard for the American masses and their worship of Satan in public. President Barack Obama regularly flashes the famous devil horn hand sign when he is giving speeches or being photographed. LINK

No wonder everyone is calling him the "Obamination of Desolation"...

edit on 7-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Five bucks says it was no accident.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

That poster is full of s***.

reply to post by Afterthought

Lodges do not elevate any one religion above another so yes, Lodges discourage saying the name of any one religion. This, though, doesn't mean that we worship the Devil. Though the York Rite doesn't have Lodges, we do say our prayers to Christ, the Blessed Redeemer.

Actually in the York Rite, the Royal Arch degree occurs 4 degrees after the Master Mason degree and in the Scottish Rite the 13° would be considered the Royal Arch degree. The 30° is known as the Knight Kadosh.

Your quote contradicts itself BTW.

In the degree called the Holy Royal Arch (13th), the appearance of the masonic god Jahbulon is revealed. He has a spider's body and three heads - that of a cat, a toad, and a human head."

Actually none of this is true or happens.

As for Knight:

With disregard for logical thought, Knight makes assumptions about the meaning of the second Royal Arch word which appear nowhere in any Masonic ritual, and then treats them as if they were true. He proceeds to suggest that the words of an obscure sixteenth century demonologist are relevant to twentieth century Masons. Knight is attacking only what his imagination has led him to believe is the meaning of the second word, with no reference the only relevant meanings - those which are explained to every new Royal Arch Mason.

There is no demon or Satan worship in Freemasonry.

From your first link, there are many great innacuracies such as it is the Scottish "Rite" not "Communion". It is Morals & Dogma, not "Ethics" & Dogma. That whole "Sovereign Pontiff of the Universal Freemasonry" is not a rank in Masonry nor did that event occur. That is what is known as the Taxil Hoax. Nor did Freemasonry create "humanism". Your link is great with continuing lies and fabricating information for its own agenda. I'm pretty sure it's a sin to bear false witness. Have fun rotting in Hell for eternity.

Moving on, Obama does not belong to any form of Freemasonry. As for your second link, if you think that the Eastern Star is Satanic then you and the author of that page don't know anything about the OES.

As for the link talking about Obama being a 32nd degree Mason is fabricated, altered. If you buy the actual story it never makes any mention of Obama being a Mason. Plus that little image could be photoshopped. There is no authentication of any of it. Now, he did have a rally at the Scottish Rite building, but he would not have been the one to pick it out nor do you have to be connected to the fraternity in any way to rent it out - people and non-Masonic organizations rent out buildings quite often.

reply to post by rtyfx

If you read the reports and articles you would see that it was an accident, but even unintentional the people involved were punished.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Since you were a mason for a year, I assume you became a fellowcraft? If so, do you remember any gun being part of the ceremony?

However, Fitzpatrick said members told police the rite involving a gun goes back at least 70 years. Mayo said the Monday night ceremony was an initiation into the Fellow Craft (search), which is the second degree within the multilevel Masonic system. Mayo said James, of Medford, had been a member of the lodge for a few months while Eid had been a member for many years. "This is very upsetting, very upsetting that one of our brothers was accidentally killed," he said. James worked for the planning department of the Long Island town of Brookhaven, spokesman Dave Kennedy said. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Nowhere in the three degrees of the blue lodge or the 29 degrees of the Scottish Rite is a gun used. But masonic lodges are rented out to other groups.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is so far from an initiation it's amazing, make anything up or find a story on the Internet and add in a Masonic twist and bingo! Idiots will flock to it and claim its the work of the devil.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
That may happen to you if you get involved with a club that consists mostly of senile, paedophile and gay old men.They might kill you accidentally

Ko3

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Since you were a mason for a year, I assume you became a fellowcraft? If so, do you remember any gun being part of the ceremony?

The man that was killed was joining the Fellowcraft Club, not taking his Fellowcraft Degree. The Fellowcraft Club is similar to other juridictions Craftsmens Club. It is a side club that typically meets monthly and will do additional fundraising activities or sponsorships. The fact that they were using a gun as part of the inititiation shows how idiotic they were.

I know someone who was in this lodge (it had its charter pulled) although he did not join the Fellowcraft Club. He is now part of another lodge which also has a Fellowcraft Club but there is and has not been an initiation ceremony, you just pay monthly dues and join.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
That may happen to you if you get involved with a club that consists mostly of senile, paedophile and gay old men.

Which club are you in where they have this type of membership?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thanks,
I couldn't remember the particulars of this. I am fine with the satan worship and child sacrificing, but the new age weapon things just won't stand. BTW, check out the source on the satan lovers post above. Aparently Albert Pike worships a three headed spider now. And since he does, ......well, you and I must as well. All Hail Alice Cooper!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Shriners do some pretty weird stuff- they put my dad and others on the back of a horse trailer full of horse manure in their underwear or pj bottoms- whatever they had been drug out of their houses in- and ran them through the carwash.

The hot water made dad's skin look like it had a 1st degree burn all over.

This was years ago, in the 70s.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That was not a Masonic initiation. It was the initiation into a social club created by some of the members of that lodge that they called the "Fellowcraft Club". Its initiation was composed wholly of hazing pranks (the fake gun was supposed to be a prank).

This group consisted only of some members of that lodge, but the group itself was not Masonic. It was disbanded after the brother was killed.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

[snip]
He says that he was asked to do the prayer before a meal and mentioned Jesus Christ. After the dinner, one of the higher degrees pulled him aside and said that they don't mention Jesus Christ in the lodge because it might upset some of the members.

Golly. A fraternity famously known for not favouring one religion over another and a member gets chided for plugging (inadvertently) his religion. I'm sorry you find active tolerance so intolerable.

Are we so incapable as a society of living by 'live and let live' that we must make this existence a Hell for all?
Honestly

Fitz

p.s. And please, before you start a brand new thread, use the fine Google-powered search engine ATS has. This particular topic was discussed to death (so to speak) years ago. It didn't warrant a brand new thread of idle speculation

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join