It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

Originally posted by shortsticks

reply to post by grey580

omg, if you are here to tell the official story, I think you're on the wrong forum, bud!

Ummm Grey580 has been around for a couple of years. You have been around a couple of days. I think he/she knows a little bit more about these forums than you. Just saying.

I don't have a history per se yes it's true. That can work in someone's favor or not, can it not?

Sure. It could. If your argument had some substantial evidence behind it. Unfortunately you are being held at your word which doesnt mean very much at the moment. The people here like their pictures, videos, and audio files. Seeing is believing. One of the comments you will see plenty around here is "pics or it didnt happen". There are piles of stories very similar to yours that have turned out to be nothing more than stories so please excuse us for being a little hesitant to believe you at your word right away. Not to say we dont "beleive" you didnt see any plane evidence. But that alone will not change many opinions around here.

Well the last thing on my mind at the time was preserving my account for historical judgment. Strength or weakness, it is what it is. And no one else to my knowledge has come forward like I have tried with as close to first-hand knowledge as you'll ever find. And then there's all these lights of doubt. What should that tell you?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

You said you were just as ignorant back then as some of the posters here. Were you not immediately skeptical? I lived on Hurlburt Field on 9/11, and I was watching the live coverage when the second plane struck the tower and for everything that came after that. I knew they were lying on the news almost immediately. For one, President Bush landed on our strip, but they reported he was broadcasting from Louisianna? Maybe that was just for safety sake, I blew it off. But, I knew almost immediately that the towers could not fall the way they were reporting. I also knew almost immediately that they would never have allowed an airliner to strike the Pentagon or any other DC site with all of that prewarning and tracking of the aircraft.

If I had been onsite that next day, I would have had a billion questions for the workers, and I would have had some souvenirs and maybe even some photos.

Are you saying you weren't skeptical at all at the time, and only came to be that way much later after it all sank in? It's fine if that is what you are saying, it is what it is, but many of us were skeptics from about noon that day and have never stopped being skeptics! In fact, I was a skeptic even before the second plane hit, because the stupid reporters kept "correcting" the eye witnesses! The people on the street were relaying what they saw, and the reporters were paraphrasing it totally differently and I was getting frustrated with the reporting right away, and it has only gotten worse since then!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

no one else to my knowledge has come forward like I have tried with as close to first-hand knowledge as you'll ever find. And then there's all these lights of doubt. What should that tell you?

There are pictures! www.rense.com...

These accounts mean more (to me anyway). I dont doubt that you were there but the pictures against your word are an easy call for me.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hey- maybe this will help your credibility - where was this debris pile located? I mean there are thousands of photos of the Pentagon the day after maybe we can all see this debris pile. And if the pile is off-site than I am sure there will be reports of truckloads of materials being hauled away on the night of 9/11/2001.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

You said you were just as ignorant back then as some of the posters here. Were you not immediately skeptical? I lived on Hurlburt Field on 9/11, and I was watching the live coverage when the second plane struck the tower and for everything that came after that. I knew they were lying on the news almost immediately. For one, President Bush landed on our strip, but they reported he was broadcasting from Louisianna? Maybe that was just for safety sake, I blew it off. But, I knew almost immediately that the towers could not fall the way they were reporting. I also knew almost immediately that they would never have allowed an airliner to strike the Pentagon or any other DC site with all of that prewarning and tracking of the aircraft.

If I had been onsite that next day, I would have had a billion questions for the workers, and I would have had some souvenirs and maybe even some photos.

Are you saying you weren't skeptical at all at the time, and only came to be that way much later after it all sank in? It's fine if that is what you are saying, it is what it is, but many of us were skeptics from about noon that day and have never stopped being skeptics! In fact, I was a skeptic even before the second plane hit, because the stupid reporters kept "correcting" the eye witnesses! The people on the street were relaying what they saw, and the reporters were paraphrasing it totally differently and I was getting frustrated with the reporting right away, and it has only gotten worse since then!

I wish I had the insight you did back then. I'd feel ashamed, but yes it is what it is. I was in the Air Force, and they don't treat self-thinking as a virtue, afterall. not making excuses for myself. just giving my account.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

thanks, look at that hole!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Hey- maybe this will help your credibility - where was this debris pile located? I mean there are thousands of photos of the Pentagon the day after maybe we can all see this debris pile. And if the pile is off-site than I am sure there will be reports of truckloads of materials being hauled away on the night of 9/11/2001.

the debris collecting point was located on site, just off to the left a few hundred meters from the main area of interest as it were. no one could see it of course, it was enclosed. for good reason. this was a security issue. of course they didn't consider that someone wishing to help the state of mind of those actual persons collecting the debris would eventually rise up and turn against them.

Still no one else there but me on this forum? why should I humor any of you poor chaps any longer? I mean, seriously. Because they know I can shoot them down in the blink of my eye. There are details that only those there would know, nothing you can find on a google search. Hate to say it, but yes, I win.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

What about it am I supposed to be seeing?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What about the hole ?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

so the wings would not have made any impact I guess against the structure..oooookay....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What do you think this is then?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

What about the hole ?

you seriously need me to spell it out for you?

ok, if so, ref my previous response lol

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

What do you think this is then?

cute

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

the debris collecting point was located on site, just off to the left a few hundred meters from the main area of interest as it were. no one could see it of course, it was enclosed. for good reason. this was a security issue.

Off to the left relative to what? Standing on the highway looking at the Pentagon? And enclosed in what? Tent? Building? Trailer?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

so the wings would not have made any impact I guess against the structure..oooookay....

The pictures underduck linked are these :-

www.rense.com...

The "hole" picture in that series is an exit hole and you have just demonstrated your ignorance by asking about wing marks.

So, for someone who claims to have been there 9/12 you are wrong about the further collapse of the Pentagon ( which you said happened after you got there but in fact happened minutes after the impact ) and you can't even recognise the exit hole.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

What about the hole ?

you seriously need me to spell it out for you?

ok, if so, ref my previous response lol

Was that the exterior wall? Did the fragile wings even make it to that wall? That hole was most likely caused by the impact of the main body or what was left of it by the time it got to that wall.

BTW ... you can insult my intelligence as much as you want. I dont care. I am here for one reason and it is to find the truth or get as close to it as I possibly can

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

... and I know for a fact the slab still leaning when I got there didn't fall until some time afterwards.

Hey. I'm not looking to drag you through the gutter or anything, I'm just going by what you've posted thus far in this [Your] thread [Your words].

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon,

But what makes my account different is that I was there the day after. No, I wasn't there the day of

Let me tell you, that hole didn't collapse until the next day after when I was there. It was a small hole,

*bold/underline emphasis mine

The initial impact/entry point was about 12-13ft in diameter. The entire 55-65 foot section collapsed within 35-40 minutes after impact.

The 'leaning' portion you're referring to that was on the right-hand side, the part tilting down because it consisted of several levels resting upon or being supported by underlying debris, didn't 'collapse' ... it was torn down/demo'd/removed to allow for safer access and shoring up of the remaining structure and interior columns and whatnot.

Therefore there is simply no way you saw 'that hole didn't collapse until the next day after when I was there. It was a small hole'.

The abnove, in and of itself, casts far mOar than a mere shadow of doubt upon your claims.

Simple as that.

Anybody else there at the same time? Would love to be proven wrong/right. So far, nobody has the balls to say.

To say what?

No. I wasn't there that day, but then again I'm also not the one making such emphatic claims of 'proof' ... only to later change my story and start tripping all over myself when called on the obvious contradictions and discrepancies throughout.

$.02

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

the debris collecting point was located on site, just off to the left a few hundred meters from the main area of interest as it were. no one could see it of course, it was enclosed. for good reason. this was a security issue.

Off to the left relative to what? Standing on the highway looking at the Pentagon? And enclosed in what? Tent? Building? Trailer?

like you're looking at the hole in the pentagon, that left. at first there were just tents, can you guess who the primary players were at first? probably not since you weren't there.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The pictures underduck linked are these :-

www.rense.com...

The "hole" picture in that series is an exit hole and you have just demonstrated your ignorance by asking about wing marks.

So, for someone who claims to have been there 9/12 you are wrong about the further collapse of the Pentagon ( which you said happened after you got there but in fact happened minutes after the impact ) and you can't even recognise the exit hole.

lol someone who wasn't even there, question ME who was, relying on internet info lol

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

nah, you can deny it all you want, but if you're still asking question, seemingly innocent, after all this time, you can damn be sure you're out of wack lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join