It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by splitlevel
And thats one more thing to think about...if all the intelligence agencies in the world, figured out 9/11 was a false flag. what would that mean..because no country has come forward and admitted they know anything. It means that either all other countries who are not allies, either do not care about U.S. affairs, or that they are all part of a long term plan. Its the same thing with the Alien stuff, if there was a Roswell etc, then the aliens wont just have landed in America but all over the place...and even the best kept top secrets get passed around between countries...thats what spies are for. So u can reasonable conclude, all the major countries are completely on the same page. that means Russia and the U.S. are a hell of a lot closer than you might think.

Oh if I could give you a cigar I'd ship you a whole case. Cuban, of course.

I think you just summed up the CORE reason why both 9/11 and other conspiracies like the Moon landings are just empty speculation for amusement. For either to be true, as you note here, it means every nation on Earth with the ability to form two thoughts and possessing a security service with even BASIC competency know the truth on them and are deliberately choosing to either do us all a huge favor and keep it to themselves...or the U.S. has effectively blackmailed EVERY such nation in the world..so effectively..even LEAKS don't make it out.

Hmm.. Like i said to open this, if I could give a cigar for insight..wow..It'd be a case in your box. No doubt!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by splitlevel

The trouble with the reasoning you outline is that it doesn't distinguish itself from the alternate hypotheses.

I am asking about one fact. If under any circumstances men are found inside a truck loaded with explosives, whey are then not put on trial but instead released back to Israel. When under any circumstances would that ever happen? Answer that one question. it isnt a theory, or hypotheses. its a historical , documented fact. A damning one. So I would like to hear your very best answer to it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

And thats one more thing to think about...if all the intelligence agencies in the world, figured out 9/11 was a false flag. what would that mean..because no country has come forward and admitted they know anything. It means that either all other countries who are not allies, either do not care about U.S. affairs, or that they are all part of a long term plan. Its the same thing with the Alien stuff, if there was a Roswell etc, then the aliens wont just have landed in America but all over the place...and even the best kept top secrets get passed around between countries...thats what spies are for. So u can reasonable conclude, all the major countries are completely on the same page. that means Russia and the U.S. are a hell of a lot closer than you might think.

Oh if I could give you a cigar I'd ship you a whole case. Cuban, of course.

I think you just summed up the CORE reason why both 9/11 and other conspiracies like the Moon landings are just empty speculation for amusement. For either to be true, as you note here, it means every nation on Earth with the ability to form two thoughts and possessing a security service with even BASIC competency know the truth on them and are deliberately choosing to either do us all a huge favor and keep it to themselves...or the U.S. has effectively blackmailed EVERY such nation in the world..so effectively..even LEAKS don't make it out.

Hmm.. Like i said to open this, if I could give a cigar for insight..wow..It'd be a case in your box. No doubt!

hahahaha so the CIA does read this stuff. yes all the intelligence agencies know the true version. the reason they dont spill the beans it because it is not in their interest to. In case u didnt know we all share in world trade, as u may have noticed with the "global financial collapse", so if a country , lets say Russia, blew the whistle, it would only hurt themselves in terms of economics. Don't agree..like i said, "global economic crash", which was started by the U.S. they pull the strings financially, evidently. Also who amongst thieves, ever snitches? no that isnt how it works. All the intelligence agencies know, unless they are all run by chimpanzees. It is evidently not in their interest to shout about it, and at any rate they probably do not possess any more evidence than we all already know about. But they all know, have no doubt about that, they would have to be mentally retarded not to see the obvious before the dust even settled on ground zero..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I aint even watching the videos, this is the exact problem im talking about. people who need video as proof will get CGI footage of #ing aliens attacking us in the near future and believe it. the events of 9/11 in themselves point enough circumstantial and damming evidence towards mossad and the U.S. government that you would have to be a child not to have figured it out withing a couple of days maximum after the event.
instead ponder over videos and speculate over supposed new evidence or thermite etc etc etc for ever more. Apparently the U.S. population simply is unwilling to swallow reality...you were all played for complete fools. u were happy to invade 2+countries and help kill hundreds of thousands of people. for all this complicity, if there is a God, you lot are all going to hell for doing nothing to stop your war machine. Next stop Iran and the end of life as we know it.

That's cool, the videos don't show planes going into the buildings. The first is of a reporter saying that he doesn't see any evidence of a plane having hit the building other then pieces that could be carried away by hand and the second is a video of footage released from a near by gas station that just shows an explosion and no plane. I fully agree with you. Peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Also, who is going to believe a foreign government coming out on TV stating it was a false flag. it would be discredited in your media. Even if 1000 scientists or 10,000 scientists disproved planes destroyed those towers, your media would either not report it, or attempt to discredit the story. this is how your media machine works, or didnt u realize hahaha. like I said the obvious truth was there from day one, and the reason we all saw it was because elements of your media told the truth before they were suppressed later on into agreeing with offical version. hahahahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Finally...the only governments who may find it fun to say what they really know, would already be enemies of the USA. Even Russia and China are not that much enemies currently, there is no nuclear stand off anymore. See, so that leaves somewhere like North Korea or Iran, and nothing they say would ever be taken seriously in the US media, it would be discredited as a hate campaign. So that is the final nail in the coffin.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well, true enough about the lack of belief among the world population. We'd want proof, naturally. Pics or it didn't happen as a saying heard around the world. Oh joy. LOL....

Seriously though, the global trade idea and other suggestions just don't work for me. The reason is very simple. Not EVERYONE is in a position where they have more to lose than gain. Saddam? Gaddafi? Iran now? Afghanistan under the Taliban...All prime examples of nations where the leadership had or has absolutely NOTHING to lose and in at least 3 of the 4, they had world class intelligence services. The fact they have fruit loops for leaders doesn't mean the life long professionals in their spy agencies are equally simple minded.

So... as I agree with your points from far above (
), I'd just note again how we must include even THOSE nations in the list of ones who would be willingly and knowingly assisting the United States in the ongoing cover ups. By silence with the truth, they're as direct in making the cover up work as the ones who did the alleged deeds. We aren't really suggesting with a straight face that Gaddafi, Saddam and Mullah Omar WILLINGLY HELPED the United States cover these things up, are we?

Heck...Saddam died for 9/11..you'd think he'd have said something when he was still in a position with a public voice..and KNOWING he was going to be killed if we caught him. Mullah Omar is STILL, to my knowledge, a high value target thats good to shoot on sight. ..and Iran? Well.. heck..it ought not need more said. Why wouldn't those nations say something? Odd..huh?

edit on 19-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
The fact that all the evidence to show its a missile is witheld is absolute proof it was a missile. Or have you missed that logic.

The fact that dozens and dozens of average people 'off the street' have come forward as eyewitness' saying they saw the plane fly fast and low overhead and saw the crash happen is the absolute proof of an airplane hitting. Or have you missed that logic??

Dozens and dozens of people probably saw a military cargo craft fly low over the Pentagon and ascend away. Many people reported seeing "a" plane, but not "the" 757. This happened just before or just after the missile impact, and it was done to create enough confusion about witnesses seeing a "plane" when they would be interviewed later. Mix in with their "sighting" the news coverage which stated (as if factual) that a plane did hit the Pentagon (based on government information given to the news media, not actual proof), then witnesses connected one "fact" (the military aircraft flying over but not impacting) with another "fact" (news media coverage with false information) and you have a CLASSIC PSYOP (Psychological Operation).

Unfortunately, the smoking gun would be revealved in an **astonishing** lack of facade and lawn damage, lack of aircraft wreckage (more than a few token pieces), and lack of human remains. Another smoking gun lay in the **astonishing** amount of internal damage where the "jetliner" made of ALUMINUM seems to have penetrated great distances into the Pentagon, --through-- steel-reinforced concrete pillars. So, you have the official story saying that most of the aircraft simply "vaporized" upon impact, along with human remains. Unlikely and rather simply put: not true.

I second what many here have said: release the videos. Not just several frames. Not just one video. Release ALL VIDEOS that were confiscated. You see, it won't happen. Bad taste, you say? What about the images of the other airliners striking the WTC? Show us the videos. Until then, a plane (757) did not hit the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Well, true enough about the lack of belief among the world population. We'd want proof, naturally. Pics or it didn't happen as a saying heard around the world. Oh joy. LOL....

Seriously though, the global trade idea and other suggestions just don't work for me. The reason is very simple. Not EVERYONE is in a position where they have more to lose than gain. Saddam? Gaddafi? Iran now? Afghanistan under the Taliban...All prime examples of nations where the leadership had or has absolutely NOTHING to lose and in at least 3 of the 4, they had world class intelligence services. The fact they have fruit loops for leaders doesn't mean the life long professionals in their spy agencies are equally simple minded.

So... as I agree with your points from far above (
), I'd just note again how we must include even THOSE nations in the list of ones who would be willingly and knowingly assisting the United States in the ongoing cover ups. By silence with the truth, they're as direct in making the cover up work as the ones who did the alleged deeds. We aren't really suggesting with a straight face that Gaddafi, Saddam and Mullah Omar WILLINGLY HELPED the United States cover these things up, are we?

Heck...Saddam died for 9/11..you'd think he'd have said something when he was still in a position with a public voice..and KNOWING he was going to be killed if we caught him. Mullah Omar is STILL, to my knowledge, a high value target thats good to shoot on sight. ..and Iran? Well.. heck..it ought not need more said. Why wouldn't those nations say something? Odd..huh?

edit on 19-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Hahaha please, I dispute Lybia or Iraq ever had "world class" intelligence agencies...Iran likely does have, and that primarily is why they have lasted this long, mainly due to being some what smarter in the game of chess. That leaves only Iran who may have the required intel, especially as they are partners with Russia who are definable bound to have the intel. as I said the US would absolutely discredit Iran for attempting to blow the whistle. What foreign agencies do, is evidently make sure they flood their pop cultures to make sure their populations have a very good idea of what the USA is capable of. Remeber the first man on the moon Armstrong, who NEVER talks about it hahahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaa.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Again just to reinforce it.
Iran would be ignored in the US media or completely trashed, in fact iran even suggesting such a cover up would probably throw your media into such a hateful spin, that it would clammed to use such a statement as a pretext for invasion. Now do u think Im wrong????
Hahahah
Iran is not dumb enough to walk into that trap, they know the US is pimped out by Israel and they are itching to attack Iran for the slightest wrong step. Do u think the rest of the world, is deaf dumb and blind to what Americas tactics are????.
You may have your own people dumbed down to a state of a dog that obeys his master. not the rest of the world though. thats arrogance beyond belief.
If anyone of any importance is reading this..try a better idea...try being fvcking decent human beings and treating all people in the world with some dignity and respect and stop with your empire building and destruction.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

What's your reason for lying? I really want to know...

Because... If you expect me to believe 1 piece of tin and a wheel looking object is a whole plane with luggage and people.....

Go look at planes crashing into something.
Try to debunk all the facts.... Like whole windows right next to the hole not broken where a wing should have taken it out...and that's just 1 of thousands of pieces of evidence that a plane did not go threw. I have read 100's of reports from pilots and engineers that know a plane didn't hit.

Men in suits don't pick up a couple tin parts from a deadly plane wreck.

Why DO YOU LIE?????????

Iwish wish wish with all my heart for a thumbs down button!!!! 2nd line..... Said w/ lotzzzzzzzzz of sarcasism...gasp.. Was that my 2 nd line?
edit on 19-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Thumbs down 2 nd line

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Up to now ive read all your thread still waitin for evidence.
2nd line

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Planes, missiles..its all irrelevant...do u not get that. mossad or Mkultra primed Islamic Militants. Like I said its the details that are actually irrelivent.
All needs answering is one question.
Why were the Israelis in the truck full of explosives not put on trial but instead released back to Israel?
WHY
WHY
WHY
As long as nobody is even willing to answer that one question. i know that either this site is just full of idiots or CIA trolls. Its only one simple question. Instead it keeps going back into the endless details that u all know are actually irrelevant and prove nothing,.
Im giving u the smoking gun.
hahahaha
Smoking gun anyone hahahaha.
no takers hahahaha

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EDGED
Up to now ive read all your thread still waitin for evidence.
2nd line

Hahahahaha. Evidence. I told u the evidence hahahaha. How could a sane person need more than a smoking gun hahaha.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Actually.... All evidence is valuable....

Not just men in a van...but I do agree w/ you that a lot come here to lie. They cannot debunk 1 fact!!!! A piece of tin w/ men in suits picking up a deadly deadly plane wreck.....geezzzzzz

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
At this point in America. if CNN came out and told the truth, it would be discredited on FOX and all the CNN anchors would be arrested for treason. i kid u not, but it is funny hahahahah

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well... Okay. It was an interesting chat until I must follow you to the place where every nation in the world is lead by incompetent fools...except our own.

It's going to really tear me up to watch my nation lose a war and lose HARD. This attitude of looking down on everyone else on Earth like they exist to serve the needs of the Western Powers is too much though.

Iran is among the best Intelligence services...outside of Super-Powers...in the world. Do they compare to CIA or SVR? Of course not. They cannot hold a candle the the People's Liberation Army/Navy intelligence in China either.

Outside of the SUPER powers....Yes, in fact...Iran is very capable. Iraq came a breath from killing Bush in Kuwait and Clinton sent Missiles into Iraq to thank Saddam for the kind thoughts and effort. Recall?

Oh...and Libya may have had a madman and nutjob leading them, but no nutjob brought down 103 over Scotland and nutcases didn't keep that nation running smooth and at peace for decades in a neighborhood where that is almost unheard of.

If it's easier to just say they are simple minded idiots though, and so, totally irrelevant to anything we 'intelligent' people might be talking about...so be it. I'll catch ya on another thread maybe, In the mean time. Of course.. They can't be saying anything about the most important conspiracies of modern history because they're either too stupid to know the truth..or too outright terrified of the might Uncle Sam to so much as whisper it.

Indeed.. that must be it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by shortsticks

Of course you didn't see any plane debris. The plane was miraculously atomized on impact with the reinforced concrete wall, after its miraculous maneuver and miraculous feat of hitting the wall in the first place. First it punched a perfectly circular hole in the wall that looked exactly like footage from Iraq I and II and our precision missile strikes, but the impact was so great that it vaporized on contact, but even more miraculously very few people were hurt, and some were able to actually walk out of the circular hole and left wondering what might have caused the hole in the first place. Lucky for them, because if that plane hadn't vaporized, they would have been walking through an enormous kerosene fire capable of bringing down tall skyscrapers!

/sarcasm off

Thanks for the first-hand account OP! I'm sure there will be plenty of skeptics along to tell you why there were no plane parts, but don't be swayed. There was no plane that hit that building, and it was not kerosene fires that brought down the twin towers. I doubt the truth is ever exposed though.

I'm late to the party since this is from page 1, but great post GRAR! Could not have put that any better!
edit on 19-4-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

What's your reason for lying? I really want to know...

Talk about hypocritical! Your very next line is a lie!

Because... If you expect me to believe 1 piece of tin and a wheel looking object is a whole plane with luggage and people.....

You know very well that much more was found from flight 77. Including the FDR, and DNA from almost all (but one i believe) passengers.

Go look at planes crashing into something.

Ah, you need to compare apples to apples here young lady! How fast was flight 77 traveling upon impact? What were the walls of the Pentagon made of? What were the windows made of?

I have read 100's of reports from pilots and engineers that know a plane didn't hit.

Here is another lie. You have not. You may have read a few reports from that idiot Bob Balsamo...all have been refuted. Please list the hundreds you are talking about.

Why DO YOU LIE?????????

Careful... he who casts the first stone........
edit on 19-4-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Actually.... All evidence is valuable....

Not just men in a van...but I do agree w/ you that a lot come here to lie. They cannot debunk 1 fact!!!! A piece of tin w/ men in suits picking up a deadly deadly plane wreck.....geezzzzzz

No u dont get it. all the other "evidence" is without a doubt being used as a distraction technique. the people with evil schemes know all that "evidence" which has been debated for over 10 years goes nowhere. they even give themselves a good laugh by adding new evidence all the time. Don't u know that, just like the Kennedy assassination, moon landings and so on.

One question and one answer is all the evidence anyone needs.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join